Chapter 33

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

OMG GUYS! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M ON THE 'MOST POPULAR STORIES TODAY'! THANK YOU EVERYONE ;3 YOU MADE MY HORRIBLE DAY A HAPPY ONE :3

And also, I've reached 400 Subscribers! :D Wahhhh~~ :D I can't believe ittt!! :D You guys are the best! :D

 

HERE'S A PRESENT FOR YOU :3

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

Four years.

 

It’s been two years since I’ve left Korea, I’ve started a new life in here, now as Park Hillary, although I’ve started a new life in here. I met new friends here, and started my life not as a daughter of a rich SHINHWA company, but just as a normal ordinary girl.

 

I started my life as a university student. My English was all so horrible, so I decided to learn English first.

 

It was hard for me to get used to the surroundings here, but I got used to it after a year, and I was also getting used to using English here. Sure I met Korean friends here, but everytime I used to talk with my Korean friends, I would always be reminded of Bom. I wonder how crazy she went when I never called. It’s been four years now.. I wonder how she is, I wonder what she’s doing now. Although I haven’t really gotten in contact with her, it doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate her as a friend anymore. In fact, I miss her nowadays, I always used to miss her.

 

I also contacted my parents with e-mail only, not telling them where I was until now, and just telling them that I was alright, that I was well where I am now, and that I’m happy.

 

Four years of being in a foreign country makes me miss Korea so much.

 

And Bigbang.. Four years have passed and they’ve became really a big hit. When I left Korea, I just decided to live as a VIP, just looking at them like other fans does, fangirling and fangirling again.

 

It makes me happy how G-dragon is still in a good relationship with Yoona, seeing them together makes me relieved that I came here and settled everything with him.

 

After I left, there were many scandals surrounding G-dragon, how he missed schedules and how he was caught drunk in a bar. Although seeing him like that hurt me so much, I had to keep it down, just look at the TV screen and see him perform.

 

Then a sudden report came that Bigbang would be having a concert in US, which made me jump in joy. Not only me, but my friends too were all done buying the tickets for Bigbang, and I was really happy to see them close after four years.

 

Just four years ago, they were just infront of me, calling me sister-in-law and laughing with me, seeing them in TV performing makes them seem so mature. Not like the members I knew four years ago who used to laugh at small jokes, and loved to act childish. They grew to become good handsome men.

 

Ask me about the Bigbang collection stickers? They’re still in my closet, you wouldn’t want to see the piled up boxes in my closet, they’re all stickers.

 

Anyways, yes, I’m fluttered to meet them, although they won’t see me, I’m happy enough to see that they’re all healthy and happy up there, I just want to see their performance and look at them in real after 4 years.

 

4 years is a really long time.

 

 

“Hillary, the boss wants the documents to be submitted now.” The other workers said.

 

I opened the door to see my boss sitting on the sofa, and telling me to sit.

 

I went to sit and gave him the documents.

 

“So, I guess you got your tickets Dara?” He asked, looking at the documents.

 

Ilwoo, he was my old childhood friend, about 10 years ago, I’ve lost contact with him, and as I was searching for jobs 4 years ago, I met him on the street, and he had asked me to worked as his secretary. I gladly accepted.

 

He helped me get settled in here and helped me change my name to Hillary Park. He calls me Hillary in public, and calls me Dara when we’re together.

 

“Yes.”

 

“You must be very excited to go watch Bigbang, it’s your dream come true isn’t it?”

 

“Yep, I guess it is.”

 

“Do you want me to take you for dinner?” He asked as he put back the documents in the envelope.

 

“Sushi today?” He asked again.

 

“You know I don’t eat sushi Ilwoo, I told you the first day we met, do you have some memory problems or something?”

 

“Oops, I’m sorry, I got messed up with you and my girlfriend. You know that Sarah loves sushi, while you just don’t even want to see or hear sushi.”

 

“Oh please, Sarah is just… Well, she’s just too obsessed with fish, and Bigbang” I laughed.

 

“Yeah, she’s more obsessed to Bigbang then she is to me. So, do you want steak today? My treat?”

 

“Steak’s good.” I said as I stood up and walked out of his room.

 

“But before you go eat dinner, how about the CEO of this company to go and attend his meeting before you reach there late.”

 

“! THE MEETING!!!!!!! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME EARLIER?!”

 

“Well, I just wanted to teach you some lesson. I hoped you didn’t forget you meeting. Come on Ilwoo, what would you do if you secretary wasn’t there for you?”

 

He stood up and hurried.

 

“Well, that’s why I have you here as my secretary to organize my time isn’t it?”

 

“OK! NOW RUN!”

 

“Right.”

 

He then ran out of the room and shoed to the meeting room. I just chuckled to see my bestfriend running like a monkey to the meeting room. I wonder how that guy became the CEO of the large company here.

 

I went out of his room and went back to my seat, a call then rang, only to see Sarah’s name on it.

 

“Hello?”

 

“HILLARYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

“Yes?”

 

“IT’S TOMORROWWW!!!!!! BIGBANG IS TOMORRROWWW!!!!”

 

“KYAAAAAA!!!”

 

Both of us squealed on the phone, the workers started looking at me suspiciously, so I decided to lower my voice.

 

“HOMAYGODDD HILL! I’M GOING TO DIE. I’M GOING TO DIE. I’M GOING TO DIE. I CAN’T BELIEVE I’LL BE MEETING G-DRAGON!”

 

I didn’t answer and just decided to change the topic.

 

“Hey you! You should take care of your boyfriend before you go fangirling on Bigbang.”

 

“B-But, Bigbang is tomorrow!”

 

“Sarah, I need to go, I’m still working, talk to you tomorrow? In the concert arena? I’ll be there by 5pm, see you there?”

 

“Okay, call me when you get time, I have a lot to fangirl.”

 

I just chuckled to my bestfriend’s silliness.

 

Sarah is a really good friend, she’s a Korean who lived in US for her whole life. Ilwoo had introduced me to her, and she actually has a similar attitude of Bom.

 

She always makes me miss Bom.

 

I wonder how she is now.

 

JIYONG’S POV

 

“KYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The fans started crowding around us and we had to hurry to our van and leave.

 

It’s really tiring nowadays, we haven’t had enough sleep for about a month, and it’s really killing us. All of us had had injections to keep ourself up, trying to look strong.

 

But that’s really a hard thing to do. The only timing we get to sleep is usually only in the airplane and the car. I really miss the bed.

 

“Hyung, do you have any energy drink?” I asked TOP hyung.

 

“Here, I’ve got one here.” He then gave me the energy drink and went to sleep.

 

Our life had all became so boring, we never get to talk to each other anymore. They all just passes out when they have time.

 

I just sighed at the sleeping members and drank the drink, and went to slumber.

 

About 30 minutes passed and we were all in the hotel, all of them quickly checked in and went to their rooms, and again, went to sleep.

 

All of us slept for about 2 hours and were waken up by our managers. We were all scheduled for the rehearsal for tomorrow’s concert.

 

We reached the arena and started practicing, although we were all tired, we were never tired dancing and singing. Infact, it was our life. Music is all we have now.

 

“Guys, I think you guys are quite okay now, you can go and rest, we want you guys to be back here at 12 tomorrow.” The promoter explained. We agreed and went back to the hotel.

 

That was the only life we had.

 

Travel, sleep, eat, rehearse, make up, concert, and it goes around and around.

 

All of us than slept as we reached, not wanting to eat, just sleep.

I know it's short.

I'm so sorry about it. 

I promise the next time would be longer than this :D

 

bibiptuyul on 12-24-2012 21:41:46 says about chapter 32: G is so freakin bipolar. Once he's pleading her for come back, when he feels like meet a dead end, He'll go crazy and say stupid thing. Poor G...

And Dara... Tsk, you think love is easy? Before you give yourself a chance, don't ever give up on love.

I wanna say bad thing about yoona in this fic, but i'm afraid of her biases. You know, they can be really harsh sometimes. so, all I can say is, Yoona, please find a new hobby. 

=Bipolar, I agree to it ahhaha :D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter