Chapter 44

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

PLEASE READ;

First of all, I am so sorry for the short update, I have an IGCSE and boards exams to get ready and I am quite busy, and because I knew if I don't update today, I may not update for another 2 weeks as I am going to Korea today, and will be back on the 13th, and this chapter may be a little boring. I am so sorry. 

And I would like to say an early;

'Selamat Idul Fitri, mohon maaf lahir dan batin'

To all of you guys who are fasting right now :)

 

Please enjoy;

 

Dara’s POV

 

“What?” I asked as I saw Jiyong staring at me, with those piercing eyes, as if going to eat me alive with that stares, it was so strong that I knew that he was looking at me though my face was facing him.

 

“Nothing, you look beautiful.” Jiyong threw me those flirting words at me, still sitting on the sofa and throwing stares at me.

 

“Stop flirting with me, jerk.” I said as I covered my back with a tray, one hand on my behind holding a tray and another stirring the stew.

 

“I’m just saying the fact Dara, you are beautiful.”

 

I finally blushed.

 

“If you’re going to flirt with me with all those flowery words, I am going to throw this tray on your face that you will be so humiliated to walk on the streets.” I threatened him as I finally looked back and stared at his eyes.

 

Well, not really his eyes, I stared at the place between his two eyes, so it seemed as if I was looking him straight. I mean, how am I supposed to look at this man IN HIS EYES?

 

Okay anyways.

 

“Oh really? Try it.” He finally said and stood up from the sofa, and slowly walked towards me.

 

I secretly panicked inside, but I wanted to show him I wasn’t scared, I needed to show him that he was not going to threaten me.

 

But his eyes was on fire, he smirked and slowly came to me, as he came near me I felt scared, all the thoughts of me having to be not scared of me just disappeared. I started walking back.

 

He still walked to me, by that time, I was already in the corner, I had nowhere to go.

 

I panicked and thought of some way to get out of this situation.

“Hahaha Jiyong, I need to go to the toilet and pee, haha should go no-“ I started walking out of the corner.

 

But he didn’t let me ofcourse, he pushed me back to the corner.

 

“Where do you think you’re going?” Jiyong asked, pinning me back to the corner.

 

“Ummm, going to pee?” I shivered as he was so close to me now.

 

His face slowly came to me, his handsome feature slowly came to me, his sharp nose, his charismatic eyes, his beautiful lips… My eyes landed on his lips. He was so close, and without myself knowing, my eyes closed. And I was actually waiting for his lips to meet mines.

 

The kiss however, never came. When I opened my eyes, his sharp, luring eyes turned playful, and he was smirking.

 

“You’ve got chilli pepper sauce on your lips.” He said as he took his thumb and wiped it with it.

 

Asdhfjkhdklfhawhefoihedlfuhaweiluhfileuahfailewhfaeh kill me.

 

“Oh I see, I have something on my eyes, let me go to the bathroom now.” I said as I got so embarrassed on what I did just now.

 

I ran to my bathroom and closed the door, the tap and splashed my face with cold water.

 

“What were you thinking Dara Park, are you so stupid?” I asked myself.

 

Then I smelt something.

 

“DARAAA!!!! SOMETHING’S BURNINGGG!!!!!!” I heard Jiyong scream.

 

“OH MY GOD I DON’T KNOW HOW TO OFF THIS THING DARA PARK!!” Jiyong screamed again.

 

I opened the door and ran to the kitchen in a speed of Usain Bolt.

 

“GAAAHHHH!!!!! MY HOUSE IS GOING TO BURNN!!!” I ran and offed the stove.

 

I then took the pot and went to the sink, splashing it with water as the pot gave out hot steam.

 

I sighed in relief.

 

Jiyong looked at me and smirked.

 

“It’s just like 4 years ago isn’t it? Remember we almost burnt the house down because of the kiss?” Jiyong asked as he leaned on the wall.

 

Ofcourse I remember.

 

“NO I DON’T,”

 

 

“I know you do.”

 

 

“No I don’t, okay now, we have nothing to eat, I’m ordering McDonalds, burger?”

 

 

“I know you remember. And yes, burger.”

 

 

I ran to the living room and called up delivery, and asked for two burgers and coke.

 

 

“Jiyong, sit down here.” I said, as I really turned serious now and asked for a talk.

 

 

I guess he knew that I was now really serious as he came and sat beside me, seriously.

 

 

“Jiyong, what you did in the park, I don’t know. You’re going back to Korea in two days, and when you reach Korea, I know the consequences you will need to take. I know the internet is now all flooded with your picture and the mysterious me. I know that’s why you’re not letting me have my phone.” I said.

 

 

“Dara, I don’t want you to worry about me, I need you to worry about yourself, I know I can manage this, but I doubt you can. I actually regret saying it out loud in the amusement park. I should have waited till it was the right time, I should have said it in an interview so that your pictures wouldn’t have been taken. But I want you to know Dara, like I’ve said on interviews and shows, I can risk all these for the person I love, I choose love over work. I choose you over work and all my dreams. Cause you’re my dream.” Jiyong said.

 

 

“You’re being cheesy.” I said as I chuckled.

 

 

“Really? I practiced that line from when we were in the car. I was wondering what to make you touched.” Jiyong playfully answered.

 

 

He then continued. “I don’t know if you’re going to come in to Korea with me, but if you don’t. IF you don’t, but still, I’m going to put 2 bodyguards in charge of you, I can’t let you here alone, I know how my fans can be. You can be in danger.”

I couldn’t really deny this, I was scared.

 

 

“How about Yoona Jiyong?”

 

 

As I talked about Yoona, his eyes sparkled and he caught me on my shoulders.

 

 

“The thing I did today means another thing too, it means that I am announcing to the public that I have never loved Yoona, I have never had the thought of dating her. She was always the one who followed me all around, I-“

 

 

“How about the pictures on your phone Jiyong? How will you explain that to me?”

 

 

“Just until some years ago, I had your pictures on my phone, 100 plus perhaps, but I had to erase all as I was almost caught looking at your picture by a reporter. I then knew that my phone was also not safe anymore, and I knew I had to change my wallpaper and lock screen to Yoona to make people believe that we were together. All your pictures are saved on my iPad. I just couldn’t tell people that we were lying, cause it was me and Yoona. It was G-Dragon and Im Yoona.”

 

 

“Then why now?”

 

 

“I couldn’t lose you anymore, I knew once I let you go, you would never see me again, I knew you would hide away from me forever.”

 

 

I didn’t know what to say.

 

 

He continued again “I love you Dara, I love you so much that I can’t bear losing you anymore. I can risk anything for you. I need you so much.”

 

 

I blinked as many thought came by my head.

 

‘Would I be able to live without this man?’

 

‘Can I believe this man?’

 

‘Wouldn’t he regret his decision?’

 

‘Am I doing the right thing?’

 

‘Would I be able to let this man go?’

 

A tear fell on my eyes as I saw him.

 

He looked shocked that I was crying.

 

“Jiyong.. I..”

 

 

 

 

MaryReeds on Jul 9, 2013 14:45:43 says about chapter 15: LOL THE COCKROACH POV WAS REALLY FUNNY 
=AHAHAHAAHAHH REALLY? xD Cute cockroach xD

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter