Chapter 8

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara’s POV

 

Everything kind of settled well. *I think*

Just that the Bigbang members were just blindly looking at me and Jiyong after we told them about the engagement and the marriage.

 

“You’re getting married before me?” TOP asked in disbelieve and a bit of jealousy in his voice

 

Hah serves you right MR FLIRT. :b

Who the hell would marry THE FLIRT?

Unless flirts marries flirts 

 

“Hyung, introduce your fiance properly will you?” Seungri asked.

 

Hah, the MR MANNERED. *melts* 

 

“I’ll tell you about her late-“ I heard Jiyong say, before he could say anymore, I interrupted.

 

“YES! SURE!!! My name’s Sandara Park of Shinhwa. I am a fan of the one I’m now gladly staring at.” I gave Seungri a look and winked at him.

 

Oh-mah-gawd. Did I just wink and flirt with him? O.o

 

I guess I'm the flirt who should marry MR.FLIRT.

But no! I won't marry a flirt! NO!

I didn’t know I had this kind of character in me. Im so dissapointed with myself.

 

He now laughed at me, came closer to me and whispered.

 

“I like your first impression too, Dara. But your such a flirt” He said giggling.

 

I whispered to him back.

 

"Im not a flirt."

 

He giggled.

 

I couldn’t believe I was talking to Seungri. But I was!!

*Im too CRAZY RIGHT NOW! So please excuse me*

 

“OPPA!!! I’m SUCH A FAN OF YOURS!!!!” I shouted, running to him.

 

But before I could go and hug him, I was pulled back, by my clothes. He was holding my cardigan, and you should see how I looked like.

 

So embarrassed. *blushes*

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

This is getting on my nerves too much.

I was now turning red after seeing how much Dara was going OVER Seungri.

 

Seungri was now trying to flirt with Dara. 

Gosh, doesn't she know that he's the number one flirt?

 

She was really in her fantasy world, not minding anything around, just Seungri.

 

I guess she didn’t feel that EVERY Bigbang was watching them, they were actually watching at her in awe, as if they were watching some romance drama.

 

“OPPA!!! I’m SUCH A FAN OF YOURS!!!!” I heard her shout. She ran towards Seungri, but before she could go into Seungri’s arm, I pulled her back to my arms, unfortunately, I took her hoodies of her cardigan, which made all the members laugh.

 

"Dara, you should have seen your face!" TOP laughed.

I saw her face redden.

 

I gave a look to TOP hyung to stop laughing. Thank god he saw me signaling, or I knew he wouldn't have stopped and kept on laughing.

 

“Dara, don’t you think it’s time for YOUR Seungri and brother-in-laws to get some rest?” I said, signaling at her to stop bothering the members.

 

I guess she got my signal, cause she just kept quiet. I told Dara to go down to the car and wait for me, as I needed some private talk with the members.

 

I gave her the key to the car, telling her to wait in the car.

She looked disappointed but went down to the car.

 

We were now left alone without that bug in the house.

 

I went to the couch and all the members sat, they poured me with questions.

 

“Hyung, your fiancé is so CUTE! She’s so tiny!” Daesung said.

 

“Cute? Not my type at all.” I replied, coldly.

 

“Jiyong-ah, she really isn’t your type. I can’t believe you agreed to marry her.” Yongbae said, curioused.

 

“I have a deal Yongbae, I wouldn’t marry her without any deal. I’m just p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter