Chapter 18

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara’s POV

 

“I would have just gone mad” he answered.

 

To be truthful, I had a slightly little part of me where I hoped on a positive answer.

 

But ofcourse, it never did come out from that jerk’s mouth.

 

“Because I know you would cry your guts out all night long if that happened.” He answered.

 

Yeah, what he actually said was true.

 

‘If’ I was , I would have been rolling everywhere possible and cry my guts out.

 

A little disappointed, I pressed on the medicine on his wound.

 

“Ouch! What was that for?” Jiyong asked.

 

“Sorry! Did I hurt you a lot?” I asked, trying to be as angelic as possible.

 

“Whatever bug.” He answered, looking away.

 

“Jerk.” I answered.

 

**

 

Today, we are getting the invitation cards ready.

 

And I feel like my mind is just going to blast off any second from too much of thinking.

 

Damn.

 

“Who do I invite?” I asked myself.

 

While on the other side of the table, Jiyong, was writing in full speed, without even thinking.

 

“Jiyong, who are you inviting?” I asked in curiosity and amusement.

 

“Not much, just my close relatives, bigbang members and some trustful business partners.” He answered.

 

So I too just decided to invite Bom and my close cousins. Unfortunately, I really don’t know anyone in the business industry.

 

“How are we decorating our card?” I asked.

 

“Just make it simple.” He stated.

 

 

You are coordinately invited

 

Husband: Kwon Jiyong

Wife: Sandara Park

 

The lovely couple of this month.

 

Let God bless this wedding.

 

 

“Is it possible to put in some stickers?” I asked.

 

 

“Dara, are you seriously that childish? Who would stick stickers on an invitation card?” Jiyong asked.

 

Well, that did make sense, because I’ve never seen an invitation card with stickers on it.

 

“By the way, can we erase the ‘lovely couple’ part?” Jiyong asked.

 

“Why?” I asked.

 

“Well, we surely aren’t LOVELY. I think it would be fit to put in the word DISASTEROUS. Don’t you think so?” He asked.

 

“Whatever Jerk..” I said.

 

He just laughed and left the living room.

 

Gahhh!! What kind of husband is this? Huhu L

 

**

 

Jiyong’s POV
 

“JIYOOOOOOONGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!??” I heard Dara screaming her lungs out from the first floor.

 

I heard her knock and ask permission if she could come in.

 

“NO!” I told her, declining that she wasn’t allowed to enter my precious, cozy room.

 

“Jiyong please?” I heard her say.

 

“What is it that you want to do to my room?” I asked accusingly.

 

“Nothing, I just wanted to check you room out, never checked out your room before, I never could look around your room, was too awkward the first day I came here! So I just decided to look around your room!.” I heard her say.

 

“No.” I asked, closing about to close my door when she came in between the door.

 

“YOU CLOSE THE DOOR! I’M GOING TO DIEEE!!!!!!” Dara exclaimed.

 

She was seriously overreacting.

 

I gave out a huge sigh.

 

“Can I believe you Dara?”

 

“Yep! I cross my heart that I won’t do anything to your room!”

 

I opened the door and she tip toed in.

 

“Can you live while cleaning your own room Jiyong? I wonder how I’m going to live with you when we get to live together.” Dara told me.

 

“If you’re here to nag, just get out from my room.” I said.

 

“Sorry.. Can I atleast clean your room?” She asked.

 

Well, cleaning doesn’t harm right?

 

“Sure… Whatever.” I answered, going back to my study table.

 

“Jiyong, is it hard to compose songs?” She asked.

 

“Well, yes. So I would kindly ask you to keep quiet! I need to COMPOSE!!” I hissed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter