Chapter 7

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara’s POV

 

I was being dragged. Well, Im not actually bragging, but. Yes I am currently being dragged to my room.

 

“Yah! I’m wearing this clothes! And it’s final!” I shouted, I've changed my clothes just now, but he's now judging on my too short pants.

 

“Before you change your pants, I’m not going!” He shouted, I swear he's so stubborn. *hmph*

 

“What is it with my clothes? I thought you didn’t like me when I wore jeans and T-shirt, so I just decided to wear a tanktop with a short! What's wrong with that?!" I asked, still wondering why I wasn't allowed to wear a tank top to their dorm.

 

“T-that… Just go and change your clothes!” He said, making it final, I knew I couldn't talk back to him, as I knew he would explode in a while if I didn't change.

 

"Fine."

 

I came out with a jeans, tanktop with a cardigan.

 

"Satisfied?" I asked, a little pissed off.

 

“Much better… But you better not take off your cardigan.” he signed.

 

Jiyong’s pov

 

I don’t want any of the Bigbang members’ mind be erted about those thoughts.

 

I mean, she’s now my property and I’ll have to take care of her now right?

 

NEVER ever she’s going to wear that again atleast infront of my members. 

 

We were going to Bigbang’s dorm. I was driving and I could see Dara hoping up and down like a little kid, looking so excited.

 

“Dude, you’re going to break my car.” I said sarcastically, as everybody knows, I have one of the most expensive car in Korea, and I wouldn't want anyone to broke my car. It's one of my treasure.

 

“Oh. Sorry.” She stopped hopping, with a pout mouth, she stared outside the window, looking at the outside scenery.

 

“Jiyong, what should I call you from now?” She asked, still looking at the scenery.

 

“Just call me Jiyong.”

 

“Oh. ok, but I'll change it when I get to know what I want to call you."

 

"Yeah whatever."

 

 

Jiyong’s pov

 

*Ring! Ring!* I ran the bell and knocked on the door.

 

 

“Coming Jiyong!” Yongbae opened the door while wearing a pink apron.

 

“You can wait dude, all the members are still sleeping, you could have woke them. By the way, how’s your married life? You have to introduce us to you wi-“ He said in one breath, and then he stopped when he saw a woman from behind me, to say, it was Dara. 

Anyway, he's such a mother. Cooking, when eveyone's asleep.

 

Dara popped out from behind me. Her eyes were as round as eggs, surprised to see Yongbae in real life infront of her, talking about her.

 

“Oppa!!!” She ran to him and hugged him.

 

I rolled my eyes, seeing how fangirl this nerd may be.

 

“Jiyong! Why did you bring a fangirl to our dorm? Where’s the security!?” He started to complain, trying to push Dara away from him.

 

“She’s my wife.” I murmured, embarras

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter