Chapter 30

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'm so sorry for the late update! I just came back from my final exams! Chemistry, Physics and Biology is just so new to me cause I've just chose Science. I swear I haven't been sleeping for the last 2 weeks studying. SO PLEASE FORGIVE MEE!

And here is your update.

 

Be ready to read the drama.

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

All I could hear right now a deep sigh from Dara and the sasaeng fans outside, still not having any intentions to leave.

 

We were sitting on the sofa and watching the TV., but I knew Dara was not concentrating on the television. I slid my arms to her waist and pulled her into my chest. Her face was on my chest, and again she sighed.

 

“What is it Dara?”

 

She didn’t answer, in fact, she wasn’t even listening to me.

 

“Dara?” I called for her once again and took her chin up to look at my face.

 

“What is it?” I asked again,.

 

“Huh?”

 

“What is it?”

 

“Nothing..”

 

“Tell me what’s disturbing you..”

 

“Nothing.”

 

“Dara..”

 

“Ji, what is going to happen to our contract? A contract is a contract, and you and Yoona do have a relationship, although I know it’s not a relation of a lover, but still, it’s an relationship, I can’t disturb any of your relationship.” She finally opened up.

 

“Dara, you-“

 

“You’re not mines Ji, maybe you don’t want me to leave right now, but later, you may change. And Ji, when time comes and you want me to leave, I will, for your happiness-“

 

It pained, just thinking of Dara leaving me pained me. Before she could proceed, I took her lips with mines, trying to stop her for saying those painful things. Everything she’s saying will not happen. I see no future without her.

 

I felt a tear land on my cheeks, a tear from Dara’s eyes, delivered towards my cheeks.

 

When my lips left hers, I saw her now tear striken face. I gently cupped her face.

 

“It won’t happen. Nothing will happen between me and Yoona. I promise I will never let you go.”

 

“Don’t promise me Ji, I don’t want promises, it’s all meant to be broken.”

 

“I won’t, I won’t let it broke.”

 

I said, looking at her, promising her and myself that I would never leave her.

 

 

 

“Could you please do anything to the Sasaengs outside?” I said and sighed at the phone while talking to the security manager of YG.

 

“Well Jiyong, you know we’re trying our be-“

 

“WELL! I DON’T NEED IT TO BE THE BEST! I NEED THEM OUT OF MY HOUSE! I’M GIVING YOU A DAY. BY TOMORROW, I WANT THEM OUT!” I angrily said and cut the line, then threw my phone to the bed.

 

“Ji, aren’t you being too strict? I mean, they’ll be doing their best for our safety, you don’t need to shout like that..” Dara quietly commented.

 

“Dara, I don’t really mind about my safety, cause I know they wouldn’t really dare hurt me physically. It’s about yours, if anybody catches you in here, you don’t know the horrible things they can do to you.”

 

“Well, I’ll just be here, I won’t go out.”

 

“Well, I can’t keep you locked here just because of me.”

 

After a while, I heard my phone calling me from the bed, informing me that a message has arrived.

 

I went and took my phone to see the message;

 

From; Yoona

Meet me today in SM building, I need to talk to you.

 

 

I replied.

 

 

From; Me

I have nothing to say, just call me.

 

 

From; Yoona

I need to tell you something to you face to face.

 

 

From; Me

Tell me by phone.

 

 

From; Yoona

I know there’s a girl in your house. Come out before I blow it out loud.

 

 

I couldn’t reply anymore, how did she know? How? I stared blankly at my phone, reading the last message sent by her again and again.

 

“What is is Ji? You look pale..”

 

Without replying to her, I took my jacket and my car key and ran outside to my car, speeding off to the SM building as I could only bit my lips as I was all very nervous.

 

As I reached the SM Building, the security infront recognized me and escorted me to the secret entrance behind, hiding myself from the enormous number of reporters on the main entrance.

 

As I entered the building, I was again escorted to the garden, which was placed on the last floor of the building.

 

“So, you came, because I threatened you with a woman.” Yoona said, not looking at me. Her voice seemed very disappointed.

 

“H-how did you know tha-“

 

“I have my sources Ji, although reporters can’t find the reason why you’re so overprotective of your house, I can. I can do anything to get you.”

 

“What do you want from me?”

 

“Your love.” She said touching my chest.

 

“Your body.” She said touching my arms.

 

“And your lips.” She said, placing her disgusting lips on mines.

 

I was frozen, just looking at the flower across my eyes, knowing that if I took off my lips off her, I knew she would tell the world about Dara. I was enduring the torture while she pleasured herself with my lips.

 

This woman was kissing the lips I Dara had touched. The thought of having her lips was disgusting, but I was doing this for Dara.

 

For Dara.

 

And to ensure her safety, I could do anything.

 

With that last thought, I kissed back, as passionately as I could, trying not to puke in . Trying to find pleasure from her lips. Trying to think of the times when I used to kiss random girls in the club. Trying to get an image that it was Dara I was kissing right now.

 

I closed my eyes as a tear finally dropped from my face.

 

Then suddenly, a flash appeared, a reporter had taken a picture of the kiss, and then running away.

 

As I took off my lips off her, she cupped my face.

 

“You’re mine.” She declared, making me again, freeze on my spot as I felt everything around freeze.

 

Dara’s POV

 

A tear dropped again as I looked at the article on the Internet.

 

“Jiyong…”

 

I would have been better if it was Yoona the one kissing Jiyong, but it wasn’t, it was the opposite. It was Jiyong kissing Yoona instead.

 

The scene of Jiyong kissing Yoona suddenly popped out of my mind, athough I haven’t seen it, I could already picture the scene. It was terrifying.

 

Instead of trying to fight over this feeling, the first thing that came in mind was to run away from here.

 

The only problem was the sasaengs outside.

 

I took my pillow and covered my mouth, and screamed loudly towards the pillow. Covering my mouth so nothing could be heard outside, just letting out the feelings. Trying to lessen the pain, trying hard not to bawl out loud.

 

For a while again, I was blank, nothing came in my mind. I was on the bed hugging my pillow, looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter