Chapter 3

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara's POV

 

It’s been about 20 minutes I’ve been sitting on this spot. My dad glanced at me every 30 seconds feeling uncomfortable.

 

I was really getting pissed off by my father’s action. But I just kept it in, knowing my dad would be much more sad and feel more horrible then I do.

 

Mr Kwon said out loud after a huge sign.

 

“I want you to marry my son.” He said.

 

“Marry you s-"

 

Wait... am I hearing right?

 

"Oh My SEUNGRI!!” I screamed.

 

I saw Mr Kwon, rubbing his ears after the huge scream from my mouth.

 

“Sorry, could you please say that again?" I said, trying to NOT panicked.

 

Please God, I know I have done all the sin, please forgive me now, I praise the lord. I love you love, my father, please tell me what I heard just now wasn’t real* I begged and prayed down my heart.

 

“You…”

 

“Are…”

 

“Marrying…”

 

“My…”

 

“Son…”

 

That five words came from his mouth like slow motion. As if my world was now so slow.

 

I couldn't believe what he was saying. My eyes were round as eggs. Of course, I didn’t want it, but on the other hand, I knew it was for the company.

With a huge sign, I was about to accept the deal.

Before I could even accept this, Dad interfered.

 

“No.. I won’t accept this. I don’t care if you would take me to hell with this and all, but I will never give my daughter to yo-“

 

“Dad, remember you said that business is Give-and-take?” I whispered.

 

“I think this is the give-and-take he wants.. And if it will do better for our company, then I would even give up my life dad. Cause I know this company is your life. If this company fails, I know that it is the same thing like seeing you dying when I can do something about it.”

 

I saw dad tearing up. I gave him a handkerchief I was holding and replied Mr Kwon.

 

“Yes Mr Kwon, I will marry your son. I will live as the wife as your son, but please, please save our company.”

 

That was then he nodded and gave me a smile

 

“Thank you sir.” I replied.

 

After some days...

 

Clot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter