Chapter 46

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA'S POV

"I am still angry Sandara." said Jiyong who've been bugging me the whole day for not inviting him over for the finale of my fashion show.

"Is Seunghyun more important than me? It was your first fashion show, and instead of calling me, you called Seunghyun." he added on, whining this time.

I sighed.

"Is Seunghyun more important than me?" He said trying to act cute.

"Come on Jiyong, we met each other after a long time. Do we really need to talk about this as soon as we meet each other?"

"I NEED AN ANSWER NOW SANDARAAAA!" He was almost in tears.

"I am G-Dragon. And you picked Lee Seungri for YOUR finale while you had G-DRAGON who would definitely fly all the way to the US for YOUR fashion show?!" He added on.

"You know that Seunghyun means a lot to me, I know I could have asked you for my finale, and I was confused to either call you or Seunghyun, but I decided to take up Seunghyun cause I wanted to thank him. You do know I had a hard time when we had our married life before, and you also know that I could hold on to you cause of Seunghyun. I thought he deserved it.." I finally told him.

It was true. Whatever happened, Seunghyun would still be an important person for me. Whatever happens, I will always be there for him.

"But always remember Jiyong. The reason why I became a designer was ofcourse my dream, but it was also because I know I needed to be a person right for you. I've never thought of any men to be my partner except for you. The reason why I am here smiling is because of you. Nobody else, but you." I said. Finally getting the chance to admire my man. Who seemed to be still angry because I didn't call him to be there for my finale, but he finally let out a sigh and looked at me straight in the eye. Finally smiling, with his lovable eyes.

After 3 years of not looking at his face this close, not being a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter