Chapter 32

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE! :D Ahahahahha :D

DARA’S POV

 

I couldn’t believe myself… but spending time with Seungri actually did make me forget Jiyong for sometime.

 

For about an hour or two, Jiyong wasn’t in my mind at all, it was just a world between me and Seungri.

 

It was then when I realized that I can indeed forget Jiyong if I find somebody else…

 

Or maybe just leave this place forever and never return… Maybe that was the best choice…

 

“Do you want to go home? You look tired.” I heard Seungri ask me as we ride his car.

 

“Can you drop me home?”

 

“Sure.”

 

Bigbang’s music was playing on the radio, and I heard Jiyong’s rap on. Without myself knowing, a tear fell on my cheeks.

 

No, I’m going to forget him.

 

A hand then rested on my chin and turned my face around. Seungri’s face was then towards me. We had already reached home without myself knowing.

 

“Noona, I maybe young. But I’m old enough to know what love is. I don’t know what happened between you and Jiyong hyung, but whatever happened, I want you to just throw your problems away and start anew with me. Is that too much to ask? Will you be my girlfriend? I promise I’ll make you the happiest girl alive, I promise I will never hurt you.”

 

And before I could answer, Seungri’s lips was already on mines. Gently my lips.

 

Just until a year before, having my bias as my boyfriend was my wish. And it was actually happening. My favorite idol’s lips were on mines.

 

JIYONG’S POV

 

The destination was the bar, again trying to make myself drunk.

 

“Hey man, what happened?” Yongbae asked as he came towards me.

 

I couldn’t keep this to myself, I needed somebody.

 

I decided to open up to Yongbae, maybe this mature guy would help me solve this problem.

 

I was wrong, he couldn’t do anything, except for making me a little more relieved as I could discuss my matter with someone.

 

But he couldn’t help me with how to deal with this problem.

 

Yongbae could do nothing but just look at me drinking and getting drunk. And as I saw Seungri coming in our room, I lost it.

 

I went towards him and landed him a punch on his cheek, making Seungri fall on the ground. He then stood up and punched me back.

 

“How dare you make Dara noona cry.” Seungri was stern, looking back at my eyes with a flame on his eyes.

 

I could see the anger in his eyes, it was the first time I saw Seungri as angry as that.

 

He then punched me again. And I landed on the sofa, I could see Yongbae trying to stop the fight.

 

“Yongbae, let him be.” I said.

 

I just let Seungri be. I was just being quiet not minding the pain on my face. I knew I was worth to be punched, my pain was nothing compared to what I have given to Dara.

 

I decided to think that Seungri’s punches were all from Dara.

 

I deserve this pain.

 

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

“Alright Dara… If that’s what you want. We’ll let you go.”

 

“Thanks mom and dad, I promise I’ll be safe, and I promise I’ll comeback every holiday.”

 

I couldn’t stand being in the land Jiyong would be in. I want to start my life new somewhere else, somewhere I could start from the floor, without having the title of the great Shinhwa’s only daughter, but just as a normal girl.

After getting permission of leaving this place, I went to my room and sat on the table, turning on the computer and trying to find a place for me.

 

After a while a hard knock could be heard on my door.

 

“Noona! Noona! Come out for a while!”

 

It was Sanghyun’s voice I heard on the opposite side of the door. I opened the door and he took my arms and dragged me down to the main entrance of the door. He opened the door and I saw the drunk Jiyong infront, lying on the floor, his face all bruised.

 

“W-why is he here?” I stammered and asked Sanghyun.

 

“I don’t know, I didn’t know from where he came here, but when I was about to go out, I saw him lying here like this. Do something to him?”

 

I just stared at his handsome face all bruised and told Sanghyun to go.

 

It was already late at night and it was freezing outside. I couldn’t make him stay outside in this cold night, but on the other hand, I also couldn’t take him inside me house. I was scared I would start changing my mind to being back with him.

 

I took him and held him up and went to his car. It seems that Jiyong had called a driver to come and drive him here, as I saw the car key inside the car, the engine all off.

 

Seeing the engine off, it reminded of when I couldn’t turn on the engine of the car, when he said that I was stupid for not even knowing how to open a car, when I was so happy when I learnt how to open a car.

 

It’s just been 6 to 7 months when we used to fight.

 

I shooed the thoughts away and laid him behind the seat and I went to the driver’s seat as I decided to drive him home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Damn, I think I’ve made a wrong choice of driving him home. I should have called a driver to get him home.

 

I was stupid.

 

All I could see was only his handsome face from the back mirror.

 

And I was definitely being shaken, but I decided to ignore it and just concentrate on the road, knowing that regretting won’t help anymore.

 

I parked infront of his house and took him up the apartment.

 

The sasaengs weren’t here yet so I decided to take him up till his room. I opened the door by putting in the passcode and took him to the room, laying him on the bed.

 

I sat on the corner of the bed where we always used to cuddle and looked at Jiyong. My hand then acted on its own as it started its way to Jiyong’s face, caressing his face from his eyes and down to his lips.

 

“I’ll miss you Ji… Goodbye.”

 

I stood up and walked to the door, looking at Jiyong one last time, and closing the door.

 

Closing the door meant everything.

 

I’m closing my door for Jiyong.

 

I’m closing my heart for him.

 

It’s over.

 

 

JIYONG’S POV

 

When I woke up in the morning, I realized that I was already home, without having Dara beside me.

 

Sudden headache struck me in the morning, and many things started intruding my mind.

 

Dara’s house…

 

Sanghyun…

 

Dara…

 

Home…

 

That was when I realized that she had brought me home.

 

As I sat up on the bed, I took my phone to see the time, and also saw that I had about 30 missed calls all from Yoona.

 

I sighed as I saw her name on my missed call list.

 

I didn’t mind having her keep calling me. I had to see Dara.

 

Without any hesitation, I ran to the car and drove to Dara.

 

As I rang the bell of Dara’s house, her mother opened the door and was surprised to see me looking like this.

 

“Hello mother, can I talk to Dara for a moment?”

 

“She isn’t here Jiyong…”

 

“Where is she? I’ll go pick her up and drop her home.”

 

“She’s not here anymore.”

 

“Sorry?”

 

“She left Korea today morning.”

 

I could only stare in disbelieve.

 

“W-Where did she go?”

 

“I’m sorry Jiyong, I’m afraid I can’t tell you that.”

 

Without knowing, I was already on my knees infront of Dara’s mom.

 

“Please mom, let me go to her… I need her… I need her in my life…”

 

“How about you give her some time of her own Jiyong? Maybe she just wants to rest for awhile.. Maybe she’ll come back home soon. I’m sorry Jiyong.”

 

Then she slowly closed the door, leaving me out alone.

 

It was over.

 

Everything was over.

 

I crazily drove my way to the club where we always used to hang out. And as I entered our room, I was greeted by the serious face of our members, Daesung and TOP looking at a sheet of paper on the hand of TOP, while Yongbae and Seungri was on the sofa with a firm face.

 

“What is with your faces?” I asked.

 

“D-Did Dara noona l-leave?” Daesung asked, his small eyes become as big as an egg.

 

“Stop talking about that . She’s out of my life now.”

 

“Do you want to read this Ji?” TOP asked, handing me the paper on his hands.

 

I refused. Not wanting to look at her emotional writing again.

 

I tried passing out, drinking all the alcoholic drinks I could see infront. The members too started drinking, and one by one, they passed out.

 

As they all passed out, sudden curiosity crept in to what was written on the letter Dara had given to the members.

 

I took the letter and started reading.

 

‘Dear BIGBANG,

 

It’s me, Sandara Park. First of all, I’m sorry I couldn’t visit you more often when I could. I’ve really been a bad sister-in-law. Let me start with the unpleasant new you guys are going to hear. I’m leaving. I know I should have told you right infront of you guys, but I was scared that I would change my mind. I won’t be in this land when you guys would be reading this. Maybe I would already be in the flight. I should have been better to you guys when I had the chance.

I don’t really know when I’d be coming back to Korea. Maybe, I would never come back. But wherever I am, remember that I would always be watching you from distance! So you guys be careful! Dara would be always watching you kkk. I’ll miss all of you guys. From the sleeping beauty TOP, the Yongbae mama, Daesung the baby and Seungri.

Oh yes, to Seungri. I’m really sorry I couldn’t tell you I’m leaving. I didn’t want you to be hurt, and I wanted to leave quietly without anybody knowing.

Thank you for being nice to me when I did nothing for you guys. I’ll miss you.

 

From; Dara.’

 

I guess this was really the end.

 

I’m done.

 

We’re over.

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

“Hello?”

 

“YOUUU!! HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!! HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME ALONE IN HERE!!!!! COME BACK RIGHT NOW BEFORE I GO AND HUNT YOU!!!!!!!! WHERE ARE YOUUUU!!!!!!!”

 

“Bom, I told you I’d be leaving.”

 

“NOT THIS EARLY! YOU

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter