Chapter 17

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara’s POV

 

I wonder what happened when I was changing my clothes.

 

You guys should have seen how both of them were staring. They were like 2 wild tigers trying to fight for their prey.

 

Jiyong had told the drivers to leave, and told them that he wanted to drive.

 

“Jiyong? What happened between you and Seungri?” I asked, slightly afraid.

 

 

“Nothing.” He replied, while concentrating on the road.

 

 

“Why didn’t you allow Seungri to ride with us then?” I asked curiously.

 

 

“Because I don’t want that jerk to ride in my car.” He said, with a little growling in the end of the sentence.

 

 

“He isn’t a JERK. He’s a cute and a hot guy, who cares for me and acts like a gentleman!” I defended.

 

“Unlike you.” I murmured, enough for him to hear.

 

 

“He isn’t a gentleman Dara! He’s a JERK you get that? He does that to all the woman he sees! He goes hanging out with the s in the club, and I’m sure your also one of his toys!” He said, almost in one breath.

That seriously didn't make me happy.

 

“Oh really Jiyong? I don’t see why you’re actually talking about him in that way. I know you too play with s. You’re also one of the most popular player in the entertainment industries! You should count how many girls actually had scandals with you, I’m sure you won’t even remember how many of them you had with!”

 

“Watch your language you little bi*ch, you don’t know anything about me.”

 

“Oh really? You want me to tell you more things I know about you? You sleep with s in clubs, you go and flirt with every girl you see. You-“

 

“Shut up.” 

 

 

“Stop swearing towards Seungri. He maybe a flirt, but I’m sure he haven’t slept as much as you did when it comes to girls!” I said, not looking at him.

 

He suddenly stopped the car.

 

“Step down.” He said, biting his lips, trying to suppress his anger.

 

I decided to ignore, and I just shut my eyes.

 

“I said STEP DOWN BI*TCH!” Jiyong growled.

 

Ok, that was scary. It was the first time Jiyong actually got angry like that.

 

I knew he was very scary when it comes to getting angry, but I didn’t know he would really roar like a lion.

 

“Fine.” I said, trying to look as calm and brave.

 

I got out of the car, Jiyong rushed the car without even looking back at me.

 

“Ughh..” I growled, wondering what to do.

 

I was on the highways, so it was quite impossible to get a taxi, and a little embarrassed.

 

I just started walking, hoping Jiyong was waiting for me somewhere to fetch me. I walked for 10 minutes, then 20 minutes and then it reached 30 minutes.

 

No car for me.

 

Jiyong left.

 

He actually left.

 

Fudge Jiyong, Fudge myself.

 

HMPH.

 

So I just started walking, took off my high heels and started walking bare foot.

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

That bug seriously went across the line.

 

How could she talk about me sleeping with girls?

 

I mean, yes, I do know everything she actually she said was actually right. But I really couldn’t agree that I am like that infront of her.

 

I didn’t mind what other people said about me, but I couldn’t bear the ing things she spilled out from .

 

“.” I growled.

 

The farther I went, the more I regretted leaving her alone.

 

I did regret the thing I did, and I knew I couldn’t leave her alone like that.

 

I exited the highway and turned back where I left Dara.

 

She wasn’t there where I dropped her.

 

“! ! !!!” I shouted finding for her.

 

What happens if she was ! If she got into car accident!

All negative thinking just entered my mind.

 

I drove and drove.

 

And there she was, walking with her shoes on her hands.

 

A smile crossed my face.

 

It was a huge surprise that Dara didn’t call Seungri to pick her up.

 

I was behind her, I followed her to make sure she’s safe.

 

I followed her for about 30 minutes.

 

I could see her pouting, throwing out her tantrums and also stumping her foot.

 

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!” Dara suddenly screamed.

 

Running back while looking behind.

 

Worried, I stepped down the car.

 

When Dara saw me, she ran to me, throwing herself to me. I was quite surprise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter