Chapter 40

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Do you guys sense that something?

The fic is almost over :3

..

 

..

 

..

 

..

 

i think

 

I have the ending in mind though.

 

Dara’s POV

 

A day passed and my eyes were already as red and swollen as apple. I’ve been crying all night scared I would develop feelings towards Jiyong.

 

Or maybe it was because I’d already develop feelings towards him, and maybe I just didn't want him to leave.

 

ugh.

 

anyways,

 

I don’t really know why I was really crying the whole night, but tears didn’t stop, it just kept pouring down, up until now, it kept pouring and pouring.

 

My phone kept ringing and I looked at the caller.

 

“Hello? Hilary! I’ve been trying to contact you from yesterday! Where were you?”

 

“H-H-Hey Sarah-h.” I tried my best to put out my normal, original voice, but it didn't work. And I hated myself for that.

 

“What’s wrong with your voice Hilary? Have you been crying?”

 

“No, I-Im okay.”

 

And I knew she sensed something wrong.

 

“I know something’s wrong Hilary, I know it. You think I wouldn’t know my friend’s voice after she’s been crying? What happened to you? Do you want me to go there?”

 

“It’s nothing S-Sarah, nothing’s wrong with me. I-Im really fine.”

 

“I’ll be there in another 20 minutes, just give me 20 minutes. I'll just pack my things and leave as soon as possible.”

 

“N-No- Sa-“ Then the call ended.

 

I screamed my lungs out as I cuddled on my pillow in frustration.

 

I had 2 more days to think.

 

After two more days, everything would be to normal. Either I’ll have to go back to Korea with Jiyong and will have to live secretly without anybody knowing the relationship of me and Jiyong, and will have to live in fear scared that people will get to know the relationship of me and Jiyong. Or either I’ll have to lose Jiyong and just live the life I’ve been living for this 4 life.

 

A knock was then heard on the door, but I decided to ignore it, knowing it was Sarah, and I knew Sarah was going to type the password in although I didn’t open the door.

 

As I expected, she typed the password in and entered the room.

 

When she saw my horrible state, she panicked.

 

As usual.

 

“WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE HIL?! DID SOMEBODY PUNCH YOU?! OMG WHO THE HELL DID THIS THING TO YOU! WHO IS IT! I’D GO AND KILL THE PERSON! TELL ME WHO!” She screamed as she touched my face.

 

Oh my god, how she talks is just the same as she does to Bom, how could I have gotten bestfriends so similar to each other?

 

I laughed at myself with the sudden thought.

 

“Hillary! Why are you suddenly laughing?” She asked looking at me like I was the weirdest person in the world.

 

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!”

 

“Hillary?”

 

“S-Sarahh I-I HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You know I had the same kind of friend like yours in Korea?! How could you guys be so same?!”

 

“That’s funny?”

 

“YES! ISN’T IT!?”

 

“Ummm…No. Okay okay now Dara, I think you’re tired today, I’ll be in your house for today, so rest okay?”

 

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ARE YOU GUYS LONG LOST TWINS OR SOMETHING?!”

 

“Are you have drugs Dara?”

 

“NOOOO!!!!”

 

“O…Okayy.. You’re freaking me out. Go to sleep Dara. I'll just clean your house..”

 

 

JIYONG’S POV

 

Yes, I told her that I’ll give up on her, but I’m still going to try my best to get her heart. And if she really doesn’t want me, then I’ll give up on her, then I’ll pray for her for a better person then me to come.

 

Oh!

 

The plan I had in my mind?

 

This.

 

Trying to make her fall for my charms by going around and touring her around US. I’m pretty sure she was so busy that she haven’t gone around this place yet.

 

But the problem is…

 

How do I make her go around with me?

 

And the answer?

 

Bom.

 

“Hello Bom?”

 

“Yes, tomorrow.”

 

“At about 10am”

 

“I’ll be safe don’t worry.”

 

“No.”

 

“Okay.”

 


 

 

After finishing all the planning what to do tomorrow, I sat on the sofa and turned the TV on, but not really concentrating on the channel on the TV, but only thinking of how me and Dara would be once we meet. And also wondering if she’ll actually come for me after 2 days and go back to Korea with me.

 

Trying to take all the thoughts away, I just went to take a long cold bath, and coming out with just a towel on my waist, and again, sitting on the sofa, sipping some wine out of the glass.

 

I took my iPad out from my bag and opened the gallery, and then clicked on the ‘Bug’ folder.

 

As I clicked, about 200 pictures of Dara popped out. All from 4 years ago, all secretly taken pictures of her eating, drinking and sleeping.

 

I smiled as I looked at her sleeping. Wondering if she still slept this innocent and beautifully.

 

When Dara left, I was desperate for her. It hurt too much knowing that she will be never back to him, he regretted that he never have done anything right for Dara, and that she was already gone before he could do anything for her.

 

He had Dara’s picture all on his phone and everyday, took a look at the pictures. Unfortunately, when a reporter caught me looking at Dara’s photo eating, he was questioned about Dara and my relationship. Knowing that I couldn’t reveal who Dara was for her safety and his, he had told him that she was just a trainee in YG, and that his friends were the one who started taking random photos.

 

Thankful that he was a smooth liar, he believed, nodded and went back to asking questions about Yoona and me. I answered almost all his questions without thinking as me and Yoona have indeed already planned on all the answers.

 

When the reporter left, I decided that he should erase all Dara’s picture inside his phone, and put Yoona’s picture inside instead, just incase I need it and if anyone asks f I have Yoona’s picture in it. But I knew I would definitely regret if he really deleted all her pictures. So instead, I kept all her pictures in his ipad, never publicly using this ipad, only to himself.

 

He took a look at all the pictures and laughed to himself, looking at his clumsy little girl.

 

After a some time of adventuring Dara’s photos, he took his boxer and wore it, slumping on the bed as his eyes started closing, he was still smiling though, thinking of what will happen tomorrow.

 

Dara’s POV

 

“What again?” I asked as Bom had called me from 7am, when I was just having a wonderful beauty sleep.

 

“Wake up!”

 

“It’s Sunday. I want to sleep. I’m hanging, you should get some sleep too.”

 

“Awwwwww, come one. Don’t be such a sleepy head. Come on, let’s go hang out somewhere! It’s been 4 years since we haven’t gone anywhere… Don’t make your bestfriend so sad…”

 

“We have so much time, you don’t need to wake me up in a Sunday morning, I'm tired, I slept so late yesterday! So let me sleep.”

 

I was about to close our conversation, but Bom didn’t let me.

 

“Y-You changed! Y-You was always the kind of girl who did a-anything f-for me! You can’t e-even sacrifice your sleep for me?!” She shouted through the phone and started crying.

 

I groaned and struggled myself to wake up.

 

“Fine. What do you want me to do?”

 

“I-I want to go to the amusement park.” Her crying lessened, and I sighed.

 

“You want to go the amusement park at 7 in the morning? Is it even open yet?”

 

“Oh no, before that, I was planning to get breakfast. I don’t want you to starve…”

 

“I can get some toasts for myself.”

 

“Oh no, don’t tire yourself, I know an amazing restaurant, I bet you haven’t tried it.”

 

“Fine. I give up.”

 

“I’ll send a person to pick you up after 30 minutes. Get dressed! Oh! I want you to dress a little girly alright? I don’t want you to wear a t-shirt and some random jeans.”

 

“Why?!”

 

“JUST DO WHAT I SAY!”

 

I was startled by Bom’s voice, so I decided to just follow up what she said.

 

“Fine…”

 

I put off to the conversation and struggled to get out of the bed.

 

As I reached my bathroom, I took off my clothes and went in for a cold shower to wake myself up, silently cursing Bom for waking me up in a Sunday morning.

 

After finishing my long, cold bath, I wrapped myself with a towel and walked to the closet. I opened the closet and took a lacy, white, flowered dress, which just came above my knees and wore it on me.

 

I put on some light make up, and let my hair down. For so long it’s been going out with my friend, and I was really anticipating on it. I hoped to chat with her more today, mend up the 4 years I wasn’t with her.

 

7.25am

 

I saw the clock and took a white purse and slipped my wallet and my phone inside, ready for the trip to the amusement park.

 

As the door rang, I wore my flats and opened the door.

 

And I saw the last person I wanted to see.

 

I didn’t dare go outside to see him. I just had half of my body out, looking like a freaking stupid person.

 

The smile on my lips disappeared as I saw his face infront of me. He was smiling at me, giving me a boyish grin as he looked at me.

 

Besides hating him that he was here right now, I actually had time to scan him from up to down. He was really hot. Kwon Jiyong, with his white, v necked t-shirt, a pair of skinny jeans, sneakers and blonde hair. How can he be so hot just by wearing that? This is not fair.

 

Oh, I forgot to mention too, he became really muscular. He definitely didn’t have the body he used to have 4 years ago. He wasn’t skinny like a toothpick anymore. Well, he was skinny, but atleast I can now compare him with a chopstick with some muscles stuck on it.

 

As if he could read my mind, he smirked while he looked at me.

 

“I’m here because of Bom, she wanted me to pick you up.”

 

“Ummmm… don’t you have more im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter