Chapter 23

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

! ! !

 

What the hell was I thinking out there? I can’t believe I almost lost my mind!

 

I can’t believe I let him take off my shirt just like that!

 

Gosh, this is so embarrassing!

 

No! I can’t face him anymore!

 

Can I just dip my face to the flush? Can the potty just me in?

 

I can’t see him! I want to die! Can I bite my tongue to kill myself?

 

BUT NO! I can’t die now! I’m still young!

 

“Dara, the person’s gone!” I could hear Jiyong from outside.

 

I then the shower, signaling him that I was busy taking a bath.

 

After finishing my shower, I decided that I couldn’t be stuck in the bathroom forever. I bravely opened the door, but saw nobody in the room, just a small note from Jiyong.

 

‘I’ll be going for a swim, you don’t need to hide because of the incident, it was just a mistake. I hope you’ll be back to the Dara I know. I’ll come back for breakfast soon. I hope you’ll forgive me for the yesterday’s incident.

 

P.S: I didn’t broke any of the contract of disturbing you while you were angry’

 

I was really happy that Jiyong left me a note for me to read, but when I read the last sentence, my smile faded. It just reminded me that the marriage was all arranged.

 

“Dara, remember this marriage is not going to last forever.” I told myself.

 

 

Thank god I didn’t do anything weird or stupid when Jiyong came back from swimming. I just gave him a pair of pants and a t-shirt from the luggage bag for him to wear after he finish taking shower.

 

After he finished showering, we sat on the dining table to get breakfast.

 

“We’re going to the private island today.”Jiyong said.

 

I didn’t say anything and decided to concentrate on eating.

 

“Dara?”

 

“I haven’t forgiven you for what you have done Jiyong.”

 

I could hear Jiyong put down his fork and knife, then concentrate on my eating face.

 

“Dara, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to say anything like that. It was just I was so worried and pissed off because of what happened in the beach.”

 

I still stayed quiet, still not pleased by his apology.

 

He then stood up from his chair and beside me, dragged me to face him, and kneeled down, while looking at me.

 

I didn’t want to see his face.

 

“Dara, look at me.”

 

No, I shouldn’t. I’m not going to give up just like that.

 

“Dara, please.”

 

I still didn’t. No, I won’t.

 

I think he gave up, because he just decided to talk, though I was looking at the floor.

 

“Dara, I may not love you, but I do have a responsibility for you. Until the day we’re together, you’re the woman I’ll have to protect, you’re the woman I’ll have to understand, and I’m the man you’ll also have to understand. All the actions and words we say, both of us need to understand that we all are going through a lot of stress. I’m sorry for hurting your feelings. Could you forgive me?”

 

The whole scenario was replayed, how he called me a , how I cried on the beach because of that one word.

 

A tear escaped my eyes. And I decided that I should forgive him. Before I could give nod, his warm lips captured mines.

 

When his lips left mines, I gave him a nod, telling him that I did forgive him.

 

 

“Jiyong!! See the shells? Isn’t it so beautiful?”

 

“…”

 

“Jiyong?”

 

There was Jiyong, still wrapped with his hoodies, sunglasses and his scarf on this hot scarf.

 

Gosh, we came to a private island, with a private boat. Nobody is here except him, the boat captain, the boat, our bodyguards and me.

 

The boat captain is even one of our bodyguards.

 

Mr.ScardyCat, also known as Mr.Kwon Jiyong, wanted one of the bodyguards to drive the boat.

 

“Jiyong, I think you can reveal yourself now."

 

“Is there nobody here?”

 

“Nobody's here!”

 

“Nobody?”

 

“Nobody.” I concluded.

 

He then took of his jacket, then his scarf, sunglasses, and lastly, his shirt.

 

WAIT A MINUTE!

 

HIS SHIRT?!

 

Okay, breathe in, breathe out.

 

Keep calm.

 

But there he was, with his well-toned abs.

 

I HATE ABS! I HATE ABS!

 

I’m just joking. I love abs.

 

GAH!! I SHOUDN’T DROOL OVER IT!

 

Okay, let me come back.

 

“Much better.”

 

Did I just say that?

 

“What's better? My abs?” Jiyong asked in curiosity, while smirking.

 

I think my cheeks are red now.

 

“To see you not be wrapped with those thick jackets! By the way! You don’t even have abs!”

 

What the hell am I saying? Ofcourse he has abs! Who can ignore those eyecandies? Huhu!

 

“I do! See? Are you blind?”

 

“I’m sure Seungri has more stronger abs anyway.” I said.

 

“Ummm… by the way Jiyong, wearing a bikini here won’t be a problem right?” I asked, nervous that I was once again wearing a bikini.

 

BUT WHAT COULD I DOO? I DON’T HAVE ANY OTHER SWIMSUIT! /sobs

 

Please God, I don’t want to be fried here by Jiyong’s temper.

 

“Yeah, sure. Whatever.”

 

Thank you god, you just saved my life.

 

“Now how about we have some fun?” Jiyong, smirked while coming near me.

 

Why does weird thoughts suddenly appear on my mind?

 

Why does Jiyong look at me like as if he’s going to eat me?

 

“Huh? I-“

 

Before I could finish my sentence, I was cut by him carrying me bridal style to the sea.

 

“JIYONG! Not to deep! I can’t really swim!"

 

“That’s the punishment for you not appreciating my abs!”

 

“GAHH! JIYONG! Your abs are so hot! Well toned! I’ve never seen abs like that before! NOW PUT ME DOWN!”

 

He just kept going to the sea, deeper and deeper.

 

My arms swung to his neck, and I buried my face to his bare chest, scared that he might just throw me here and leave me.

 

"Okay, I’m throwing you here now!”

 

“ONE!”

 

My life is going to end!

 

“TWO!”

 

God help me!

 

“THREE!”

 

YIKES!

 

I thought a splash was suppose to come b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter