Chapter 26

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara’s POV

 

Who am I?

 

I don’t know.

 

What did I hear from Jiyong?

 

“I have nothing to do with your body. It doesn’t even look delicious anyways.”

 

The statement kept on echoing in my head.

 

I sat on my side of the bed and just stared at the bathroom door infront.

 

Bringing my head together, I asked Jiyong if he had his dinner yet, he answered that he haven’t eaten from inside the bathroom.

 

I went out of the room and started cooking. I still wasn’t in a happy mood yet. My mind was still in a confused state in why Jiyong had to meet then girl in the café.

 

“Ouch!” I whined, I realized that I’ve cut myself with the knife I was supposed to cut a carrot.

 

“Stupid.” I mumbled to myself, while a tear flowed down my cheeks. It was so confusing. I don’t like him. But I don’t want him to be with another woman. It makes me so angry seeing him with another woman. I feel so stupid.

 

I then suddenly felt two strong arms around my waist, pulling me to face the person. It was Jiyong, looking at the blood flowing on my fingers.

 

“Does it hurt a lot?” He asked and looked at me in my eyes.

 

I just decided to nod, though the pain on my finger was nothing compared to the pain in my heart.

 

“I’ll get some medicine, stay right here.”

 

He then left to the living room to get the medicine.

 

Why is he suddenly so good to me?

 

He then came back with some medicine. He took my finger and was about to slowly spread the medicine on my fingers, but I quickly took my fingers and the medicine.

 

“I’ll do it myself. I can handle it.”

 

I took my finger and spread the medicine myself.

 

“Dara, the girl who was with me, she’s just my ex. I was just finishing with her.” He said, as if knowing the reason to why I was crying.

 

“I don’t mind Jiyong, I really don’t care of what you do with other girls.” I said, not daring to look up to Jiyong, scared that the tears would just burst out infront of him.

 

“Look at me Dara.” He whispered.

 

I didn’t dare. I didn’t want to.

 

I then heard him stand up, and walk towards me, kneeling beside me, and pulled me to look at him.

 

By that time, I think my face was already wet with tears.

 

“Tell me Dara, if that isn’t that thing which is bothering you, what is it?”

 

“I-It just hurts.” I said, not really telling where it hurts.

 

“Dara, I wouldn’t care you going on any relationships. I wouldn’t bother you going out with other men. But until the day you’re beside me, I would never let any man hurt you.”

 

After a short eye contact, his eyes reached my lips, then again looking at the eyes, as if asking for permission.

 

He then came to me, slowly, and pressed his lips on my lips. Both of us savoring each other. I didn’t dare response to the kiss, but I knew Jiyong was trying his best to make me response to his kiss. He kept deepening the kiss, but I didn’t surrender to him. I was scared I would get obsessed to this kiss. I was scared I would get obsessed to his lips.

 

I was scared I would get obsessed to his everything.

 

 

 

 

When I woke up, I was on my bed, with Jiyong beside me.

 

WAIT.

 

Why is he BESIDE ME?

 

Where is my curtain shield?

 

I saw him beside with his upper side all-.

 

He looked y, and delicious.

 

WHAT AM I THINKING!?

 

I was about to sat up, but I was taken down by Jiyong’s arms around my waist.

 

“Hey Babe.”

 

“Don’t call me that.”

 

“It’s my wish on what I want to call you.” He teased.

 

“Jerk.”

 

I think it have been about 10 minutes my face has been on Jiyong’s chest. I didn’t dare pull back, knowing that it may lead to a very awkward situation here.

 

But his chest was warm, his heartbeat felt like music, he’s heartbeat felt like it was beating a little faster then normal. I think I could be like this forever.

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

I didn’t know the exact reason, but seeing Dara cry really ripped my heart. Maybe it was because of pity. But the lines I said before kissing, that was something I didn’t expect myself to say.

 

But I knew those lines didn’t come out without feelings. I knew there was something I meant to say in that line. It was really confusing.

 

Having Dara in my arms, I felt warmth spreading inside me. I didn’t want to let go of this woman.

 

“Jiyong, I need to make breakfast.”

 

“Just 1 more minute Dara.”

 

“Jiyong, is something wrong?”

 

“Nothing’s wrong.”

 

“Come on Jiyong, I don’t want you to be late for work.”

 

She then lightly slapped my arms and escaped from my arms.

 

“Jiyong, what do you want for breakfast?”

 

“I’ll just have some toasts and morning coffee.”

 

She smiled at me and went out of the room.

 

I forced myself up and went to look at Dara cooking.

 

“Dara, I want those wallpapers off.” I said seriously, not wanting our house decorated with some other man’s hands.

 

“It’s pretty!” She said, while making some coffee.

 

“I’ll make sure the carpenters come at about 2. I’ll come before 2.”

 

“It’s okay Jiyong, you don’t need to come, I’ll handle it myself.”

 

“I don’t like it when men comes to a house where a girl is alone.” I said, sitting on the dining table, getting ready to eat.

 

“So what color are we getting for the wallpaper?” She asked.

 

“I think I’ll get a white one, with some golden stripes. I like it simple.” I answered.

 

“Make it your way.”

 

“Do you have any designs in mind?”

 

“Nope, I think I’ll just go with what you want.” She smiled.

 

“I’ll just go take a bath.” She said.

 

“You’re not having breakfast?”

 

“I’m going out for brunch with Bom.”

 

“Oh.” I said, a little disappointed that she won’t be eating with me.

 

“But I’ll make sure to comeback before two.”

 

 

 

 

I reached home at two, and I saw Dara standing and looking at the carpenter ripping the old wallpaper out and putting on the new ones.

 

I walked to her and slowly s my arms to her waist.

 

“No skinship Jiyong.” I heard her whisper.

 

“There’s someone here, I need to act sweet.”

 

“I thought they’re from your office, and they know about the arranged marriage.”

 

“They don’t know it’s arranged. They think we’re married for love.”

 

“We’ll be back at about 4.” I announced and dragged Dara out of the room.

 

 

 

 

Dara’s POV

 

“Where are we going?”

 

“I’m taking you for a date.”

 

“Date? Why? Did you eat something wrong?” I asked while placing my hands on Jiyong’s forehead.

 

“I just wanted to go and get some fresh air. Want to go eat something?”

 

“I just ate brunch.”

 

“How about going for a movie?”

 

“Do you think you’ll be okay? There may be too much people now.”

 

“I’ll just rent the whole theatre.”

 

“What?” I asked in disbelief. He’s going to rent the whole theatre just to watch a movie?

 

“We can watch movies at home Jiyong.” I said.

 

“It’s different watching a movie in a theatre and watching a movie at home.”

 

He then went to the theatre and went to the to the office, and got to rent the theatre for one whole movie.

 

Jiyong said he wanted to watch some action movies, so I decided to just follow him and watch what he wanted to watch.

 

He went inside the theatre first, and I decided

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter