Chapter 39

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Who's going for the GD Solo Concert in Indonesiaaa?

First of all, I'm so sorry that my replies down are really short today. I'm not feeling well yesterday after coming back from the airport. I feel so :s and yet, i still have to go out today.. Im sorry

 

enjoy!

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

“Hello?” I answered the phone.

 

“JIYONGG!!!!!!”

 

“Who’s this?” I asked, although knowing that it was Yoona on line, just trying to pissed her off.

 

I smell annoyance.

 

“You forgot your girlfriend’s voice already?! I miss you so much babe!”

 

“Don’t babe me Yoona, you make me puke.”

 

“Awwwwwww, don’t be like that to your girlfriend, I know you love me. Meet me in the Japanese restaurant, I told your manager where, just go in the car.”

 

“And why should I do that?”

 

“You don’t want you to be on the headline of the article tomorrow right? I can make a headline that you refused to meet me, and your oh-so-sweet image would be all ruined, Im sure all my fanboys will start attacking you and you will have t-"

 

“Okay, I’ll see you there.” I sighed and threw the phone to the bed.


 

 

I wrapped myself in scarf and was taken to the VIP room inside where there were 2 tables inside a room.

 

When I went inside, I saw TOP with Bom and another girl looking back at me so curiously on the table just beside where Yoona was sitting.

 

I sat on another table, and then took a glipse at the girl across Bom. I was shocked to see it was Dara, but I just kept quiet, knowing that Yoona would start talking if I acted as if I knew her or either if Iooked as her.

 

I then started looking at the menu and chose sushi with a bowl of udon. I waited as I kept looking at Dara.

 

I suddenly remembered the time when we were in a Japanese restaurant in Korea. A slight smile was plastered on my face but I hid it, trying not to show a smile infront of Yoona.

 

Then a man entered from the door and sat beside Dara all wrapped up with hoodie and scarf.

 

I then saw Dara say something and he leaned to her and started whispering something to her ears.

 

Her face showed no sign of emotions and I couldn’t concentrate on the conversation I was having with Yoona.

 

I could hear Yoona talking to me, but my concentration was not on Yoona right now, but the beautiful girl who was sat beside an anonymous man beside her.

 

Bom kept asking her questions and I could see her saying something, but wasn’t really sure because of her tiny voice.

 

“WHO’S THAT BESIDE YOU DARA? IS HE YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND?” Bom asked, and I could see TOP hyung looking annoyed and somehow enjoying this.

 

I looked at TOP hyung and he looked back at me. He was looking as me as if trying to tell me something. I saw him smirk and look back at Bom.

 

By then, when I looked back at Dara, I saw her looking at me with that warm brown eyes. The eyes I have been missing for 4 years, the warm feeling in her eyes that eases me down, never felt this eased for the past 4 years. I looked at her back, feeling the warmth of her brown beautiful eyes.

 

I’ve been writing songs about her for my whole 4 years, she may have never known, but all my songs were dedicated to her. I always would think of her beautiful features, memories, her smile, laughter and the sad moment when she just left a letter for me when she left.

 

She then stopped looking at me and turned to look at Yoona, I saw Dara smiling so sweely to her and slightly bowing her head while I saw Yoona too giving her a smile and bowing down.

 

She then looked back at Bom.

 

“CAN YOU GUYS KISS INFRONT OF US?!” Bom asked.

I literally spitted the drink out from my mouth and saw TOP hyung smirking while cuddling to Bom.

 

“W-what?” She asked, nervous.

 

“OH COME ON DARA! DON’T BE SO SHY!” Bom shouted again, as if wanting somebody to hear.

 

Her eyes widened and looked at the man beside her.

 

He slowly reached for her face and took her lips in hers. I could see she was first very startled, and I slowly, her eyes closed as if savoring the moment she was having.

 

And again, the pain struck me hard again, I felt like standing up and kill that man devouring her lips right now, because that lips is supposed to be mine. Not his.

 

But I knew that I have no right to be in pain right now, I know I should give up on her knowing that she’s happy having another man beside her. But I couldn’t stop thinking about the days when I had her lips on mines, her soft lips and tongue adventuring mines.

 

I’m a selfish man, I still can’t give up on this woman.

 

I stood up and went to get Yoona to get up. I saw her face startled as I suddenly pulled her to stand up. Without thinking, I took her lips on mines, hoping Dara would feel the same pain I’m feeling right now, I didn’t want to look at Dara kissing another man, so I let Yoona look at their side and I was on the other side, looking at the wall. I closed my eyes and deepened the kiss. And without me knowing, tears rolled down my cheeks.

 

4 years have passed, I thought my feelings for Dara had subsided a bit, but I was wrong. I developed deeper feelings inside my heart, it was located too deep that I thought it subsided. But right after she appeared infront of me, my feelings for her swam back to me.

 

Dara’s POV

 

What am I doing? And what am I seeing?

 

I opened my eyes to see what I was seeing and what I was doing right now. I saw Jiyong infront of me, kissing Yoona desperately. I slowly pushed back Taeyang and looked at Jiyong’s back, still so broad and so manly.

 

A tear fell on my cheeks. It felt as my feelings of 4 years ago was slowly coming up. It felt as if seeing the kiss I’ve seen on the paper 4 years in real.

 

I was numbed on my spot. Wondering what I should do I just stared at the food trying to control my feelings. Then I felt a hand on my hands and the strong hands took me up.

 

At once I realized I was in a car.

 

“Dara, are you okay?” Taeyang asked.

 

“Huh?” I asked, finally remembering where I am.

 

“Are you okay? You seem pale.”

 

“I’m okay.”

 

I had to be okay, I was the one who let him go, and I was not supposed to be shaking because of him. I need to be strong. I shouldn’t be shaking. I shouldn’t develop feelings for him again.

 

I knew that if I started developing feelings for him again, my 4 years would be gone wasted.

 

BUT HE HAVEN’T SIGNED THE DIVORCED PAPER YET.

 

GAHD.

 

SOMEBODY KILL ME.

 

NOW.

 

“Oppa, is it true that Jiyong didn’t sign the divorce paper?”

 

“I think he didn’t, I remember him saying that he’s still a married man a year ago when he was drunk. And I don’t think he re-married.” He chuckled while I kept a blank face.

 

Once he saw my face his laughter softened.

 

“Come on Dara, you know you still have feelings for him, and I also know that he too have feelings for you, why deny?”

 

“I don’t have feelings for him anymore. And even if I do, I wouldn’t want to get back to him. I could die if people knows that Jiyong is a married man. Now, I just need to meet him to sign the divorce paper. I need a new life, and he needs to.”

 

“I think it’s that Jiyong doesn’t want. He’s scared you’ll get a man and start a new life with him. He may be wanted you to suffer for leaving him. He didn’t want another woman, but you.”

 

“No oppa, I need a new life, Jiyong needs too. I’m not destined for him, he has Yoona beside him and she looks pretty much kind.”

 

“Kind? KIND?” He asked me so sarcastically.

 

“I’m almost home oppa, I'll just walk from here, I want some fresh air."

 

“Are you sure you don’t need a ride home?”

 

“No, I want to walk from here.”

 

“Okay then, give me your number, I’ll contact you.”

 

I looked at him blankly again, and as if he read my mind he started talking to me.

 

“No worries, I won’t hand your number to anyone. Both Jiyong and Seungri won’t know. You said you wanted to talk to Jiyong right? I’ll just ask him if he gets time.”

 

I gave him my phone number and asked him again.

 

“When are you going back to Korea?”

 

“I’m going to be here for about a week, but Jiyong’s leaving in 3 days. He has some schedule in Korea.”

 

“Oh I see. How about the others?”

 

“I think they’re going to be with me for a week.”

 

I smiled and nodded.

 

“Okay, then! I’ll contact you Dara!”

 

“See you!"

 

I walked home and I saw a hooded man infront of my house, and I immediately knew who it was.

 

“You’re here.” He said.

 

“Yes I’m home. Did you have fun with Yoona there?”

 

“Ugh You know- nevermind.”

 

“I heard you didn’t sign the divorce paper yet.”

 

“Heard it from manager hyung ey? I’m not going to sign it. I’m going to get you back. Who was that I saw in the restaurant?”

 

“Mind your own business, it’s my private life. I can do whatever I want.”

 

“I’m still legally your husband.”

 

“You maybe still my legal husband, but I don’t consider you as a husband anymore. Now just go.”

 

I opened my door and Jiyong held my hand.

 

“What is it that I’ve done wrong? Kissing Yoona back then? You could have waited and asked me what really happened, but you just left. You think I kissed her because I wanted to?!”

 

I just kept quiet.

 

My heart swayed a bit, but I kept myself strong.

 

“You think I left just because you kissed Yoona? Think about the things you did to me back then. I wouldn’t mind you kissing anyone. I felt like I was prisoned there, I was not allowed to go anywhere but at home because of your fans. I never had a proper date with you, I had to live my life in fear of your fans! Why did I need to live my life like that when I could just leave you and live a new life?! And now here I got to know you didn’t even sign that divorce paper! Do you want me to live a torturous life forever! You are my torture Jiyong! I want a life without you!”

 

Tears trilled down my cheeks as I said things that weren’t true.

 

He kept quiet for a moment and then hugged me.

 

“When I saw you in that concert, my heart was beating as if it could just blast. You were the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen in my whole entire life. Long hair, your pink cheek and your red lips. You were so perfect. I wonder why I didn’t know how beautiful you were 4 years ago. I knew I never have been a perfect husband, and I really feel sorry for what I’ve did 4 years ago. But Dara, please, won’t you give me a second chance? I’m leaving in 3 days of time, and I don’t know when I’ll be back here, and I also don’t know when you would be back in Korea. This may be the last time I see you. So please Dara, I’ll give you 3 days. If you come to the airport after 3 days at 9pm, I’ll be knowing that you will be giving me a second chance, and we’ll go back to Korea together. But if you don’t come, I’ll know it as you declined and that you don’t want me anymore. I’ll go to Korea and sign the divorce paper, then it’ll be the end for both of us.”

 

Tears kept trilling down as I looked at the ground and listened to Jiyong.

 

“It’s your decision Dara. Our future depends on your choice.”

 

“I don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter