Chapter 41

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello peeps, I'm finally on holiday! :D So here's a little update for youuu! :D 

Could you do me a little favor? I was wondering where you all guys are from? Which country are you from? And talk to me! :D Yes? :D Heheh xD 

and I'll love you guys if you subscribe to my new fanfic; Vampire Hunters :D

OH! More comments?

 

I'm so selfish

;D

 

Dara’s POV

 

“Ummmmm… Give me a second.” I said and closed the door. No, scratch that. Banged the door infront of Jiyong.

 

And the on cue I started shouting to myself.

 

“omgwhatthehellwasbomthinkingissheoutofhermindomgomgomgomghowdareshesendjiyonghereomg.” I said in one breathe, and infact I myself was surprised how I said all that in one breathe.

 

I immediately dialed Bom’s number, and as she picked up her phone, I started shooting her with words.

 

“What the hell were you thinking!” I shouted.

 

“I was thinking to go out to the amusement park with you. Why?” She said as if she didn’t know what was happening.

 

“Why is Kwon Jiyong infront of my house?”

 

“Well, apparently, he was the only one available to pick you up. The others were busy.”

 

“YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME THAT IT WAS KWON JIYONG PICKING ME UP SO I COULD JUST GO TO AMUSEMENT MYSELF.”

 

“Awwwwww, I couldn’t let that happen, the world nowadays are really scary, I can’t let a beautiful woman just walk to the amusement park alone right and infact, Jiyong was free.”

 

“PARK BOMMM!!!!!!!”

 

“It’s just a ride Dara, just ride the car with him? I’m not asking you to have and make babies with him.”

 

“NO. I’M NOT GOING.”

 

“B-B-But you… HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME SANDARA PARK?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND! YOU’RE NOT COMING JUST BECAUSE I SENT JIYONG?” She started wipping and crying.

 

Why the hell is she suddenly crying?

 

“Bom, you know it isn’t like t-“

 

“HOW YOU’RE TELLING ME IS JUST THAT! HOW DARE YOU DARA! DO YOU HATE ME NOW? DON’T YOU WANT TO TALK AND HANG OUT WITH ME ANYMORE? DO YOU HATE M-“

 

“FINEEE!!!!!!! JUST THIS TIME OKAY? NEXT TIME, NO MORE JIYONG!”

 

“Okay! See you!” She cheerfully said and hanged her phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Did you see she just changed? From crying to being so happy?

 

I wonder how I found such an idiot friend.

 

 

 

 

I peeped out of the door and saw Jiyong looking at me with that y eyes again, looking to my eyes, like he was just going to pierce through it.

 

“Ummmm… So… Sorry for making you wait.” I said and came out of the door, very embarrassed of what I was wearing.

 

I’m so stupid for not changing my clothes, why am I even still wearing this?

 

A sudden thought ran through my mind of going back in and changing, but I felt sorry for him cause I’ve already made him wait just now, and although I didn’t like him, I knew it wasn’t polite to make a person wait.

 

I just sighed and went to the car with him.

 

He opened the passenger’s seat and I sat, he closed the door and went to the driver’s seat, and took his place too.

 

He had manners wow, unlike the man who was so angry at me who because I couldn’t even open the car doors right.

 

The car ride was quiet, really, too quiet.

 

I just fiddled with my hand, looking at a particular accessory ring that was on my hand, which I realized that it had the work JK in it. Okay, don’t get it wrong. It was supposed to be a pretty ring with the work ‘Joking’ in it. But why does it look like ‘Jiyong Kwon’ for me?

 

I immediately took it out and put it in my bag. I looked out and enjoyed the scenery.

 

About 10 minutes passed and I hated this.

 

I hated awkward moments. I HATED THIS. UGHHH.

 

Trying to do something with this awkward situation, I talked to him.

 

Yes, I TALKED TO HIM.

 

Surprised much?

 

I was too.

 

“So… How’s your parents?”

 

“They’re fine…”

 

That was short.

 

“How is your life as a big star now? You’re really an international star!” I smiled trying to look as cheerful as ever.

 

“It’s fine, I just hate it because I don’t have any private life anymore.” He blankly said.

 

Again, that was the end of the conversation.

 

UGH.

 

“Hey, ask me anything?” I said, poking him, really desperate to ease this awkwardness.

 

“You look beautiful.” He said.

 

My eyes grew wide.

 

“That’s not a question and are you hitting on me?”

 

“Yes.”

 

Yes, he was hitting on me..

 

Wait WHAT?!

 

HE’S HITTING ON ME?!

 

I then turned my face to him and saw him smirk as he still concentrated on the road.

 

“YOU WILL NOT HIT ON ME. THAT WILL NOT WORK FULLSTOP.”

 

“It will.”

 

“IT WILL NOT.”

 

“Why do you shout so much nowadays? Even infront of your house just now. Wow, I thought you actually was a pro rapper, I bet you’re better than me. How’d you learn to say such many words in one breath? Teach me?”

 

“IT WILL NOT WORK AND I SHOUT BECAUSE I WANT TO OKAY? IT’S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. OH YES, I’LL TELL YOU HOW TO RAP, JUST THINK OF SOMEONE WHO PISSES YOU OFF AND START SHOUTING ALL THE WORDS OUT. YOU’LL EVENTUALLY RAP IT’S NATURAL!”

 

“Shut up! Oh my god, I think my eardrums are going to rip soon.” He said as he started picking his ears, signaling that his eardrums are going to rip.

 

Ughhhhhhhhh this guy pisses me off.

 

So I decided to start whisper.

 

“Ewwwwwwwww… stop picking your ears.”

 

“What?”

 

“Stop picking your ears.” I said whispering again.

 

“WHAT?” He asked, as his voice started getting louder.

 

I then went near his ears.

 

“STOP! PICKING! YOUR! EARS!!!!”

 

He jumped on his seat, and I knew I won.

 

HAH.

 

That’s what you get for challenging me.

 

Hmph.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

“Sandara park, if you don’t want to end up dying here you should shut your mouth up. I don’t want the headline tomorrow to be you and me killed.” I said, not liking what she’s doing.

 


“Fine, be that way, I’ll just message Seungri. I’m bored.”

 

 

“Yeah, whatev-…. Message who?”

 

 

“Seungri.”

 

 

“WHAT?! WHERE DID YOU GET HIS PHONE NUMBER?!”

 

 

“In the concert area, he gave me his number.”

 

 

“YOU ARE NOT MESSAGING HIM SANDARA PARK.”

 

 

“My life, my choice.”

 

 

“If you send that message to him Dara, I swear I will…”

 

 

“You will what?”

 

 

I then didn’t know how to threaten her, and I was silenced.

 

Then it came to my mind.

 

 

“I’ll kiss you.”

 

 

While typing, her fingers suddenly stopped and I saw her slowly looking at me, looking at my face while I just smirked. She slowly put down her phone and looked at the scenery outside.

 

She sighed and look at me.

 

 

“Are we there yet? I’m getting bored here.”

 

 

“We’ll be there in another 10 minutes.”

 

 

“Okay. I can bear it then..”

 

 

“Bear what?”

 

 

“The awkwardness.”

 

 

 

 

We reached the amusement park and there were a lot of people here. I was really relieved that I was in US, cause if not, people around would have already surrounded me.

 

In here, I just wore some sunglasses to protect my face incase my fan was somewhere here.

 

 

“Where’s Bom and Yoona?”

 

 

“Yoona? Why is Yoona suddenly in the conversation?”

 

 

“Isn’t she supposed to be here cause you’re here?”

 

 

“She left for Korea yesterday and Bom’s not coming.”

 

 

“B-bom is what?”

 

 

“Not coming.”

 

 

“So…”

 

 

“Yep! Only me and you babe.”

 

 

“D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter