Chapter 38

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Would you guys mind subscribing to my new story? Thanks!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/376583/vampire-hunters-2ne1-bigbang-dara-daragon-gdragon-romcom-sandara

 

OMG I ACTUALLY REACHED 600 SUBSCRIBERS! I SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH :* WELCOME NEW READERS! I HOPE YOU GUYS KEEP ENCOURAGING ME! :3 I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

 

 

 

 

DARA’S POV

 

“I HATE THAT GUY, I HATE THAT GUY, I HATE THAT GUY. HOW DARE HE DO THAT TO ME?! AND WHY WAS I SO STUPID TO JUST LEAVE THE DIVORCE DOCUMENTS!!!!!! I SHOULD HAVE WAITED UNTIL HE SIGNED THE DOCUMENTS AND I SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONE WHO SUBMIT THE PAPERS. OMG OMG OMG DAMN EVERYONE! FUDGE THIS! FUDGE EVERYBODY IN THE PLANET!!!!!!”

I screamed to myself.

 

"Chill Dara... Chill..."

 

"HOW CAN I CHILL IF IM STILL LEGALLY MARRIED TO KWON JI YONG!!"

 

I then heard a ring on my phone, and I took my phone from the bed and answered it without looking who the caller is.

I didn’t mind on who it was and as I just took the phone to my ears and started shouting my guts out.

 

“HELLO?! WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU NEED?!"

 

“Wow, Dara, you seem… angry.”

 

“YES I AM! BUT IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! WHO IS THIS?!”

 

“Bom.”

 

“OH BOM! DO YOU HAVE THE JERK KWON JIYONG BESIDE YOU?!”

 

“Yes I do, I was just wondering if you could have dinner with u-“

 

“COULD YOU TELL JIYONG TO SHUT UP AND GO TO HELL? AND TELL HIM TO BE CAREFUL OF ME BECAUSE I MIGHT JUST GO AND CUT HIS BALLS OFF.”

 

“Ummm, sure, wait a moment.”

 

Then Bom took her phone down and I heard a big scream.

 

“Kwon Jiyong, Sandara Park wants you to SHUT UP AND GO TO HELL!!!!! AND SHE WANTS YOU TO BE CAREFUL BECAUSE SHE MIGHT JUST COME AND CUT YOUR BALLS OFFF!!!!!!!!"

 

“Okay, I’m done with the mission.” She said.

 

She was still the same when I left her 4 years ago, how she used to love doing missions for me.

 

I then heard Jiyong's voice from the background.

 

“Oh, Jiyong told me to tell you to stop shouting and get your here.”

 

“UGHHHHHHH! Well, could you please tell him that I do not want to go there.”

 

I heard Jiyong say something on the background again.

 

“Ummmmm…Jiyong says that you sound y being angry.”

 

“TELL HIM TO SHU- Wait, how can he listen to my sound? Park Bom… Don’t tell me you’re on speaker.”

 

There was no answer.

 

Then I could feel my blood rising to my face as I hung the phone.

 

“GAHHHHHHH!!!!!!ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKL CAN I PLEASE GO AND FALL FROM A HIGH BUILDING? SOMEBODY JUST MAKE ME A GRAVE SO I COULD JUST BURY MYSELF!”

 

I went and rolled on the bed and cuddled my pillow.

 

About a minute later I heard my phone ring and saw it was Bom. I declined the call and dived to the bed again.

 

Oh Damn, I hate myself, why the hell didn’t I just choose to go to Alaska and just live with the penguins. Why the hell am I here?

 

Again I saw a call on my phone and I declined again, and then a text message came.

 

From Bom;

We’re going to get you Dara, be ready for dinner! See you soon honey!

 

Oh damn Bom, let ghosts and mummies hunt and eat you alive, chew you and just spit you out to your grave. Damn you I swear.

 

I took my phone and my wallet and I opened the door to get out of here and just go out to Sarah’s house, to get away from Bommie to come and hunt me

 

When I opened the door, I jumped in surprise as I saw an unexpected guest infront of the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well, not really unexpected though.

 

“Hi Dara! I knew you would try to get out of your house if I sent you that message! I knew I could trick you! How could you be so stupid! ” She then let out a big hearty laugh.

 

I sighed and looked at TOP behind with a large smile.

 

“Hi Dara! I missed you! Dinner? I reserved a very good place. I know you’ll like it.”

 

I was then dragged out of my house and was led to TOP’s car.

 

Me and Bom then started to talk our hearts out.

 

Laughing for a moment, and them crying.

 

When we reached the restaurant I then realized that it was a Japanese restaurant.

 

I just looked at the restaurant for a long time and went in the restaurant as Bom dragged me in.

 

I couldn’t say that I couldn’t eat sushi because I knew TOP and Bom had reserved this place knowing that I used to love sushi so much.

 

I sat down infront of Bom and they started ordering food.

 

“What do you want Dara?”

 

"Where's Jiyong? I thought he was coming with us?" I hesitantly asked.

 

"He had some work to do.. He couldn't make it." TOP said.

 

 

FLASHBACK.

 

TOP's POV

 

 

“TELL HIM TO SHU- Wait, how can he listen to my sound? Park Bom… Don’t tell me you’re on speaker.”

  Dara than hung to phone.   PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH   We all laughed.   "See! I got it right! Dara is just the same as she was 4 years ago! I knew she would do that! Now I bet she'll be rolling on her bed saying things to herself and blushing."     Me and Bom stood up, but there was Jiyong still the sofa.       "Not going bro?"       "Yoona on loose, she came here to see me."       "So you won't be going?"       "I can't."       "But Dara's coming!!!"       "Sorry dude... I really want to go, but you know how Yoona can be. She wants to have dinner."       "Where?"       "The Japanese restaurant, the one just across the hotel."       "So you won't be seeing Dara?"       "I'll just go meet her later."       He said and took his coat, sighing and leaving the hotel room.       "Bom, you thinking what I'm thinking?"       "Let's do it!" Bom said as she took her phone and started dialing someone.         "Hello? Bom here! Hey! I need a little help from you!"         "I'll meet you in the Japanese restaurant just across our hotel. You know where it is right?"       "Okay! In an hour okay?" She told him       "See you then!"        Then she hung the phone.       "I think I'm so smart." I said to myself, so proud of what I thought.       "That's why I love you!!" She said and kissed me.    

 

Dara's POV

 

“I’ll just have a bowl of udon.”

 

“That’s it? You don't eat a lot nowadays Dara? Before you usually ate atleast 2 bowls.."

 

“Yep, I’m not really that hungry. By the way, why are there 4 seats?”

 

“Someone else is coming.” TOP said as he started eating his sushi.

 

“Who?” I asked.

 

“We decided to pair you up with someone.”

 

“Come on Bom… I can pair myself up with somebody else myself.”

 

“Oh there he is!”

 

I saw a man with his scarf all wrapped around his face with a sunglass to cover his eyes. He wasn’t tall, but not really short either. And at one glance I definitely knew that I knew this guy, but I didn't really know who it was. But he was familiar. He saw us, came to us and sat beside me.

 

“Hey Dara.” I heard him say from beside.

 

“Y-you know me?” I asked.

 

“He let his glasses down for a moment to let me realize who he was.

 

“Yongbae oppa? Why are you here?”

 

His face then slowly came to me and whispered just a inch beside my ears.

 

“Here’s the plan. Yoona and Jiyong is coming to this restaurant today, and I want you to act as if you’re in love with me.”

 

“Why?”

 

“To make him jealous? Duh?”

 

“And why am I suppose to do that?”

 

“Because you and Ji- Oh! They’re here. Be ready.”

 

“Wha-“

 

Bom then started speaking aloud.

 

“DARA! WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR DINNER?!”

 

Omg kill me now. This girl is humiliating me.

 

“Get your voice down Bom, you’re so loud! I have food here.”

 

“WELL! GET MORE FOOD DARA!”

 

“No, I’m fine.”

 

“WHO’S THAT BESIDE YOU DARA? IS HE YOUR NEW BOYFRIEND?”

 

I just stood still and kept eating, not glancing at me so-loud-and-stupid-bestfriend.

 

“WAH! YOU GOT A NEW BOYFRIEND?!”

 

Again I sat and just ignored her.

 

“OMG DARA!!!”

 

I then took a glimpse at Jiyong who was looking at me with that laser-giving-out eyes. I swallowed the lump on my throat as I looked at him staring. The person across him was Yoona, she too looking at me in the eyes, as if knowing who I am. I just slightly bowed to Yoona as our eyes met, Yoona smiled and bowed back at me.

 

Well, she looks nice.

 

My attention came back to my blabbering friend.

 

“CAN YOU GUYS KISS INFRONT OF US?!”

 

“W-what?”

 

“OH COME ON DARA! DON’T BE SO SHY!”

 

Yongbae then looked at me with blank eyes and took my head and almost crushed his lips on mines, just leaving a few centimeters.

 

“Just close your eyes and just pretend that you’re kissing me.”

 

“And why am I suppose to do that?”

 

“Do it before I kiss you real.”

 

OH I DO NOT WANT THAT.

 

I then closed my eyes.

 

What the hell am I doing here.

 

 

Icicle on Mar 1, 2013 17:33:42 says about chapter 36: will daragon together? hm...wish daragon will be together..please~ 

= Let us see how this ends :D Well.. What do you think will happen?

 

evilmagnae on Mar 1, 2013 20:17:

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter