Chapter 29

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara’s POV

 

I looked down at Jiyong, his eyes shut, and me looking at his handsome features. I chuckled with what I’ve heard just now.

 

“I would find you, I would find you even though it would take years to find you. And if you left me, I would be desperate for you. For Dara, you’re the key to my happiness right now.”

 

“I still can’t say that I love you Dara, but I do know that I now can’t live without you. Is it okay that I still can’t say that three words?”

 

We were on the sofa in my bedroom, and Jiyong seems to had a very stressful and tiring day today seeing that he had already gone off to sleep on my lap.

 

I was straddling with his brown chocolate hair, and hummed a lullaby, hoping it would deepen Jiyong’s sleep.

 

And again, I started looking at my husband sleeping. His brown spiky hair, turning out ier as I straddled it. His eyes lids long, his thin-lipped and red lips, and his sharp chin.

 

I wonder why I actually liked Seungri, I wonder why I’ve never seen this man attractive before I met him.

 

I smiled and giggled again, and slowly closed the gap between my lips and his cheeks.

 

“Babe.” Jiyong suddenly said in his sleep.

 

“B..babe..”

 

“Yes babe, I’m here..” I said, cupping his face, trying to calm him down.

 

“Babe.. please.. don’t go.. please..”

 

Not knowing what I should do, and seeing him talking and shaking, I went down to him, and touched my lips to his.

 

And he slowly calmed down, and as I was about to separate myself from him, I felt him slowly coming up to sit up, not allowing me to take my lips of his.

 

He turned to get a better position, then s his arms to my waist. Pulling me closer to him, and placing me on his lap, making the kiss more passionate.

 

I then wrapped his neck with my arms, and as he knew I was enjoying this, he put his tongue inside, slowly massaging my tongue. I moaned a little in satisfaction.

 

And slowly I took my lips off his, and then looking at his black dark eyes, I smiled.

 

“Good afternoon?”

 

“Yeah, good afternoon babe.”

 

“Did you have a good sleep?”

 

“The best nap I’ve ever had in my life.” He said huskily, then continued, “Because I had you.”

 

I just smiled.

 

“You sleep talked Jiyong.”

 

“What did I say?”

 

Knowing that it is going to be a very humiliating thing for Jiyong, I just decided to say that I didn’t know.

 

“Oh yes, what are you going to do with the fans outside Ji?”

 

“I guess I’ll just have to call some bodyguards to protect the house for sometime. I want you to be in one piece when I come back from work. I don’t want you to be shredded to pieces like paper.” He said and giggled.

 

“I would have decline bodyguards if it was only a crowd infront of my house. I don’t really want people to get tired just to protect me, but we have more than a crowd outside. So yes, I’ll accept bodyguards. Thank you, but what will you say if they ask why your house is protected although you have nobody inside?”

 

“I’ll just say that I have some important belongings inside.”

 

“Belongings?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“And what is your important belongings?”

 

“You.”

 

I just rolled my eyes.

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

At about 6pm, I decided to leave the house to go and handle some problems.

 

And as I assumed, there were tons of reporters outside the YG building.

 

“How are you and Yoona nowadays?”

 

“Yoona has already accepted the fact that you guys are dating, why is it that you don’t?”

 

And that just startled me.

 

I really hoped I have heard it wrong.

 

As if I knew the fact, I just walked inside the building, and as the entrance door closed behind my back, I just got so angry and shouted mad.

 

“ing ! What did that ing just do!”

 

As I calmed myself, I walked up to my recording room, and some calming music to soothe myself.

 

TOP hyung than came in.

 

“Yo Jiyong, heard that Yoona did agree on you guys dating. So I guess you guys are?”

 

“Shut up hyung, we aren’t.”

 

“Well than, what are you going to say to the public?”

 

“I’ll just keep quiet, I guess everything is going to calm down soon.”

 

“Jiyong, it’s you and yoona. You know it won’t calm down soon!”

 

as if in cue, my phone started ringing and I saw Yoona calling.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Jiyong, I agreed on us dating! Anyways we are dating aren’t we?”

 

“No.”

 

“Awwww, come on Jiyong.”

 

“No.”

 

“Than what am I suppose to do!? Tell the public that I’m doing a one side crush?! No Jiyong, I am not going to do that.”

 

“Than what do you want me to do?”

 

“Well, agree on the scandal, and date me.”

 

“Come on Casanova, dating a girl like me is one of man’s dream, and I’m giving you a chance to date me.”

 

“Well, I guess I’m not a kind of a guy wanting to have you in my dream.”

 

“Come on Ji.-“

 

Than I hung up.

 

“Yoona there?” TOP asked.

 

“Yup.”

 

I then stood up and went to Yang Hyun Suk’s room.

 

“Jiyong.” Hyunsuk said, in a very cold and stable tone.

 

“Yes.”

 

“What did you do to make a scandal with Yoona?”

 

“Nothing.”

 

“Jiyong, I know you did something.” He said, pressing down his anger on my very arrogant attitude. Infact, I knew it, I knew he would explode, and I really hoped he did, because if he did, I wouldn’t have to see him for atleast a week, and I preferred that. I don’t want to be sorry and ask for forgiveness.

 

“Nothing.” I said, in a very blank tone, with no emotions.

 

“KWON JI YONG!” Atlast, he exploded.

 

“Yes?” Still in a very calm state, I answered.

 

“GO OUT, AND I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE FOR THE WHOLE WEEK. GO AND DO YOUR SCHEDULE.”

 

Jackpot.

 

**

“Dara! I’m in!”

 

As I entered the house, I could smell the delicious aroma vibrating the whole surrounding.

 

And then a small figure with a apron came out from the kitchen,

 

“How was work Ji?” She asked, not forgetting a smile on her face.

 

That smile was the reason to why I can live through this difficult period of life. I wonder how I used to go through difficult periods in the past.

 

Ah, yes, my medicine to those hard times was alcohol. Only alcohol was my friend in those periods.

 

Thank god for letting this wonderful woman enter my life, and promising myself th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter