Chapter 22

Knocking on Mr.Kwon's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

OMG! I'm so sorry for the last update.

It's actually the same chapter, just that the last time was cut, wasn't completed.

So here's the completed ones :)

Thanx :)

 

Dara’s POV

 

“I told you not to where bikini here! I told you!” Jiyong started screaming like a mad man as we reached the room.

 

I went to the bathroom to change my clothes back, then I talked back to Jiyong.

 

“I never knew that would happen! How would I know if that would have happened?” I screamed back.

 

“Don’t talk back ! Everything which happened just now was your fault, you don’t have the right to talk back.” He shouted.

 

Did he just call me ?

 

“B-?” I asked, making my voice softer than before.

 

“Yes, ! Didn’t you hear it right? Or are you deaf?”

 

I felt like my world was breaking down. I thought we wouldn’t be fighting anymore.

 

Tears started to fill my eyes, and I turned back before my tears poured down.

 

“I’m a ! You feel relieved now? Everything is my fault!” I said, then ran outside the room.

 

When I reached outside the corridor, I could hear Jiyong screaming.

 

“!”

 

Dara’s POV

 

What’s wrong with wearing a bikini? Every girl wants to show their pretty body, don’t they?

 

Jiyong is acting as if I’m the one who’ve caused this problem. I know I have done a tiny bit of mistake, but it isn’t only me who caused this whole problem right?

 

I’m really getting sick of this whole thing.

 

I just want to run away from this sickening place.

 

I just want to live in the world I used to live.

 

With many complicated thinking, I didn’t know that I’ve already reached the beach.

 

The wind was cold, breezy and calming at the same time. I sat down on the shore and looked at the waves attacking the seashore.

 

**

 

I about 8pm in the shore, my eyes were already sore from crying too much, but I still didn’t want to go back to the room, I liked this place so much. So relaxing that I didn’t want to stand up from this comfortable position.

Every minute, Jiyong’s word entered my mind.

 

‘.’

 

‘’

 

It’s such a strong word, a word could hurt someone’s feeling so easily.

 

I then heard my phone vibrating from my pocket.

 

Jiyong have been trying to call me since about 2 hour ago, but I decided that he should learn a lesson, so I didn’t pick his call.

 

But this time, it wasn’t Jiyong calling. Instead, it was Seungri.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hey Dara, I’m not disturbing anything am I?” He said, while giggling.

 

“No.”

 

“Thank god, I was just wondering how your honeymoon is, Jiyong hyung doesn’t pick my call, so I decided to call you up.”

 

“My honeymoon… is going on fine.” I sighed.

 

“Are you sure? Why do I have a feeling that it isn’t going well?” I heard Seungri’s voice turning very serious.

 

By that time, I was already in the brick o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter