Her Husband

Mugunghwa Promise

I sat beside his bed. It latest evening, I couldn’t sleep. I just stare at him, I hold his hand tightly and rubbing hair in his forehead. God, please protect him. Don’t let anything bad happen to him. Tears flows on So Eun’s cheek, she wiped it quickly. She pecks his cheek and slept with hold his hand.

Myungsoo woke up and found So Eun is sleeping beside his bed. He touched her head, owh…. My head. It’s pain. So Eun opened her eyes when felt Myungsoo moved. She helped L sat.

“I’ll make porridge” She broke the silence and walked outside.

 

Why she is really kind to me? I can’t give you anything. We don’t know each other, so why… You still give warm smile. Why do you care of me? Myungsoo fight with his mind. He couldn’t resist the fact that So Eun is ideal wife. You need better husband than me. You should have men that can give his heart to you, the men that always you love and love you.

 

So Eun bring a bowl of porridge for L, she feet him. No words, just silent. L stood up and went to bath room. He took a bath for a while and chose tuxedo to go work. So Eun really surprised when L came out in suit.

 

“Oppa, you…” L cut her words.

 

“I have many works and schedule” So Eun didn’t reply and helped L to wear his tie.

“I’ll call driver” She called driver without wait for his permission. The driver came and helped L brought his briefcase. So Eun rush to her room and took bath fast and change her clothes. She called academic office and told that she wouldn’t come to campus, and asked helped of senior lecturer to replace her course with his course, and replace his next schedule. She also called L’s mother and asked what time the symposium would held is. She stopped taxi and went to L’s office, she even didn’t care that she didn’t eat anything since last night.

L’s secretary saw her and told her where his room. L was surprised, but didn’t say anything. So Eun just stare at him and do nothing.

 

“I have meeting” L spoke after more than an hour they kept silent.

“I’ll wait” she replied shortly. L shrugged and left her alone. She was really tired and felt sleep on the couch in L’s office room.

L thought So Eun won’t wait for him after he asked his secretary to come to his office informed her to go home and not waiting for him. Sunggyu, Sungyeol, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya, and L decided to have lunch after the meeting; they ordered Chinesse cuisine and walked to L’s room.

 

“L… You didn’t tell us that So Eun is here” Dongwoo said after he opened door of L’s office room.

“I told her to go home” L replied in unbelievable tone.

“Don’t say she is waiting for you since our meeting” Woohyun almost shouted and Hoya gave death glare to him.

“L … you…” Sungyeol tried to not punch his face.

They decided to leave them two alone. L sat beside her and saw her peacefully sleep. He woke her up and waiting till So Eun really wake.

“Oppa, have you finished your meeting? Sorry, I slept” She smiled. L just nodded. She saw her wristwatch, she panic.

“Oppa, it’s your medicine. Don’t forget to eat, I asked your secretary to ordered lunch for you”

 

She stood up… krruukkk…. She felt embarrasses.

“Let’s have lunch” L said. So Eun shook her head and told that she have to go the symposium to meet L’s mother. She resist when L want to accompany her, she is worrying his healthy. She gave him warm smile and left him.

Her smile isn’t same as usual. Is she okay? Suddenly, his phone was rang, Jonghyun-hyung?.

L forgot about So Eun and told with Jonghyun.

So Eun came alone to the Symposium, she gave smile to everyone there. They praise her attitude; accidentally she bumped in to someone. 

“Ahjumma, I’m really sorry. I should’ve watched my step. Are you okay?” She helped her to stand up.

“It’s okay. Not your fault, I should’ve not called someone when I was walking”

“So Eun” A women called her name from behind.

So Eun and the ahjumma saw Myungsoo’s mother was walking toward them.

“Oh, Mrs. Yong. Nice to see you” Myungsoo’s eomma greeted.

“Nice to see you. Mrs. Kim” The ahjumma replied.

“Eomma” Their direction divert to the men who walked toward them.

“Anyeong, Kim ahjumma. Anyeong….” He was surprised to see So Eun, but he calm himself.

“Anyeong, Kim So Eun imnida. Nice to meet you again” So Eun greeted. Junhyung acted normally.

“Do you know him, So Eun?” Myungsoo’s mother said.

“Yes, eommonim. He helped me and Myungsoo oppa when I accidentally dropped oppa’s document. If Junhyung-shi didn’t brought the document back, what whould happen then”

“Oh, gomawo Junhyung-ah”

“Finally, I can see you closely. Sorry, when the wedding I got back seat. So, I couldn’t see your beauty clearly. Hahaha” Eomma’s Junhyung laughed.

 “Did Myungsoo get married?” He asked.

“Yeah,sorry. Junhyung. Eomma forgot to tell you, you were still in US when this wedding was hold”

“It’s fortune. Today, I want introduce So Eun as my 2nd vice in our Women Protection Project to help me”

So Eun eyes widened, but finally she nodded. So Eun was really hungry, but she must watch her attitude and followed Mrs. Kim everywhere. Junhyung saw she became pale and really worried, but he can’t do anything.

“I have to go Mom” He asked permission to his mother and walked toward So Eun and Myungsoo’s mother, but he stopped when someone entered the hall and made everyone there became noisy. He looked at their direction and saw Myungsoo was there. Myungsoo greeted them and walked toward his mother and So Eun. He gave them smile. He hold her waist tightly and obviously, asked permission to left them.

He followed them and saw them go to restaurant in the hotel. He felt jealous when So Eun forced Myungsoo to open his mouth to feed him. They talk and laugh during the time. He was following them and now really close so he can hear anything.

"What make you comehere, oppa? Do you worry? And also hold my waist tightly" She teased.

"Don't be so confident. I'm heir of Lotte and you're my wife. So are you willing to be nice couple in front of public?" Her smile faded away, but she nodded.

 

WHAT THE???? Wowh.... Such beautiful surprise. L.... L.... I know what to do after this. Junhyung always get what he wants.