I'll never leave you

Mugunghwa Promise

 

Sorry, I just don’t know what I should do. It’s hard to me to be so nice. I’m not type of men who can be kind all of sudden. Mom, dad never told me how to act and react… What is love? How does it feel? Is it really great like Sunggyu said or Sungjong who is looking for the right one? I just have Infinite even I know them not so long, but they always beside me. That’s friend for? No, they’re not my friend. They mean more than friend. I admitted it they’re a reason I don’t give up. When they touched my shoulder, it gave me strength to stand. I never want to hurt someone, but I always do. I never meant to hurt you, but I did it. I just don’t know what I should do.

“I need to go to toilet. I’ll be back at a minutes” She smiled and left Myungsoo behind.

So Eun cried at toilet, she tried her best to wipe her tears. It seems failed, she still there and cried. She felt really alone. She called someone.

“Oppa, Can I bear it? I’m too weak. Am I? He even didn’t yelled at me, but I cried so badly. Did you hear me? Oppa, Can I through it all? Oppa, do you know, I really miss you. Neither be good friend, nor be good girl. How useless I am? Oppa, I acted as nothing happened. Oppa, did he start to ignore me? I hate my weakness, I hate it so much. I need more effort, right? Just mom and dad who love me, Hyunjoong oppa….. and…….”

“You promise me that you’ll never give up and you can’t suffer. You’re not weak, you just need to be patient and trust me you can through it all. Someday he will notice you. Do you love him?”

So Eun was surorised with the question, she took deep breath.

Myungsoo became worried and decided to rushed toilet. 

“I don’t know what I feel. I just know I want to make him happy. Make him comfort beside me. I never hate him, I like him”

Myungsoo …………., speechless.  I just know I want to make him happy. Make him comfort beside me. I never hate him, I like him.

“So you can bear it. Tell what make you like him?”

“Myungsoo-oppa has adorable smile than anyone else. I like his laugh, I like how he loves photography, I’ll count good things that he gave to me and throw away the bad thing as nothing happened”

“That’s my friend. You can do it. Okay?”

“Okay, oppa. Thank a lot”

When So Eun opened the door and saw Myungsoo. She was shocked.

“Oppa, what are you doing here?”

“Let’s go home” Myungsoo broke their eye contact and left her.

Junhyung still there and wait for Myungsoo and So Eun. Behind the next wall so they wouldn’t saw him. Suddenly, So Eun hugged Myungsoo from behind.

 “What are you doing?” Myungsoo asked in lower tone almost disappeared.

“Please, just for a while” She laid her head on his back.

“Let me beside you. Let me be part of your life” But no words came from , she just kept it and feel warmness of Myungsoo’s back.

“Junhyung!!!!” Doojoon shouted his name that made So Eun broke her hug. They was surprised when saw Junhyung and Doojoon. Awkward came and Junhyung decided to grabbed Doojoon wrist and left them.

“Let’s go home” She nodded and followed behind him.

Myungsoo couldn’t sleep. He was thinking what So Eun said. He called Sunggyu and told everything that happened between them two.

“I know it’s hard for you. All of sudden you found yourself in arranged marriage. You’re not children anymore; you’re Kim Myungsoo my little brother who turned to be men. Just follow your heart. It okay when you don’t want that she finds the truth. You’re just too stubborn. Trust your hyung, you won’t be hurt. I promise you my dongsaeng”

You just need to open your heart L…. No one will leave you; at least I’ll never leave you alone. So Eun, please take care of him. Sunggyu tried to sleep after ensure his self that L was okay when they hung up.

At midnight Myungsoo was raving.

“Appa, appa…. Please, don’t go. Appa… Don’t leave me” So Eun was walking to her room after made a cup of tea when she heard that. Fortunately, his door unlocked.

“Oppa, oppa… oppa. Wake up” L caught the breath and So Eun could see tears on his eyes. So Eun bring L to her embrace.

“I’m here… I’ll always by your side” L tried to calm down, So Eun could feel his breathe became normal. He let L from her embrace. She covered L with blanket and took a seat beside his bed.

Oppa, what your father did to you? I will do what my father ordered to me. What you hidden? How much pain that you endure?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want make a simple story for love but I guess I made it so far than I thought. I don’t know why my story seems like miserable story, but I wish I could build better chemistry then. Thank for your support. It always make me happy when someone has person who always stand by. The better thing in life is feel that someone really need you and by your side no matter what.