To be good wife.....

Mugunghwa Promise

We arrived at home at 4 pm. Myungsoo just kept quite a long side the trip. I felt guilty to force him do everything that I want. He went to his room and locked it. I let him and decided not to bother him. He needed to take a rest.

I sat on the couch and start watching television. Changed channel without watched the program. Almost 6 pm, I should've cooked an hour ago. I went to kitchen and search for something that could I cook in refrigerator. It took 45 minutes to prepare and cooked all. Yeah, I just made simple dishes. I've made samgyetang and bulgogi. 

 

I knocked his door, “Oppa, time to dinner”. No answer, he is still mad at me. I just want to be the good wife as possible. I was really happy when we spent our time in Gyeonggi-do even you made distance between us at least you spoke to me and laugh. I really know your laugh wasn’t for I, you gave the others warm smile that always I imagined.

 

I was waiting him to down the stair, it was useless 2 hours. I wasn’t hungry, what should I do with this all dishes? I called my driver and said to him to take all the dishes for his family. I had experienced how was difficult when you have nothing to eat. Live alone at abroad taught me to survive

 

I’m not rich, I come from middle class family, but I praise God for this life. How many times I failed in entrance exam, exchange program and so on. I just keep my spirit and pray, wish I could do my best. Suffer, tears, tired, loosing I through it all and believe in the edge I’ll reach my aims. I’ll live my life in the way that I love. The way that I love? Is it still the way that I love? I just know one thing my way is the way to give Myungsoo-oppa happiness, make sure he won’t be hurt, alone. I’ll stand by you no matter what. It’s okay even he won’t never notice me in the way that should husband do.

 

Ignorance and no one noticed me, I’d experience of this. I wasn’t popular girl, I was ordinary girl. My parents did everything, work hard every day. Eomma and appa have no great background of education, being like this need sacrifice as they did. I was very surprised when appa told that I would marry Kim Myungsoo, the heir of Lotte Department Store, one of the big three retailer shop in South Korea. Like a Cinderella, right? We have different status, I know it so well. We never met before our wedding. Ffirst time I saw him. I praised him for his handsomeness. I know who am I, really know that we're really different. I'll do my best to comfort him and be the wife that he wants. During this 2 months I knew how hard worker he is, first week he looked so desperate and blame me, but he never did bad thing he acted as man should do, he just acted like we were stranger, yeah until yesterday we came close and now I don’t now Will we come close more or he will take a distance and ignoring me like before. I checked his room, wish he opened the door, but it’s just my wish. I knocked his door.

 

“Oppa, I gave all the dishes to our driver. If you feel hungry, just call me”

 

I took deep breath and went to my bed room; I lay on bed and tried to sleep. It was big room with beautiful design, I praised architect who designed it. I praised designer of lay out and civil engineer for their work. They must work hard and tried their best to build it all, however they tried their best, I was failed to build warmness and comfort my husband. Does he think I just ruin his life? I’m sorry for being your wife, but I can’t suffer on you. Oppa, I’ll fulfill my promise to stand by him. I won’t break my promise, God please give me your strength.

 

How If he feels hungry? I stood up and went to kitchen. I made hot chocolate for him also prepared cookies and cake. I’ll leave it in front of his door; that was I thought. It surprised me when found that he opened the door, not cause I knocked it, but he just opened it. I convinced myself to enter his room; he is lying on his bed. His tie, coat, shoes all still on in his body. I took off his shoes and tie; I did it slowly to not make him wake up. I cared his cheek. My eyes widened, I touched his forehead, it’s so hot and his hand was so cold. He was shiver, does he get fever? I covered him with blanket and took hot water and put wet cloth on his forehead. I called Sunggyu, but something stopped me. He is still mad at me because I told Sunggyu that I was worried about him. Hyunjoong-oppa, yes….

 

 “Errggghhh… Yeoboseyo, who is it?” Sorry, oppa for bother your sleep. I bet he was sleeping when I called, it explained why he didn’t know that was me who called him in this midnight.

“Yeoboseyo, Oppa, it’s me So Eun. Myungsoo-oppa got fever, I’m really worried”

“I’ll call doctor so he can come to your house. Send me your address. Don’t worry, he’ll fine. Okay?”

I took a long breath before said okay and hung up. I’m waiting for doctor and can’t stop walk around.

Not so long, Hyunjoong oppa came with a young doctor. He greeted me and we went to Myungsoo-oppa room.

“L….” The young doctor called Myungsoo-oppa nickname. Just Infinite that I knew called Myungsoo-oppa with L.

“You should listen to me, L” He said. What did happen to him?

“Doctor, what’s going on?” I asked in worried.

“He is okay. Just need to take a rest, too tired” Did he hiden something from me? When he said okay, it looked like just pretend.

“Doctor, do you know my husband?”

“I’m his friend also his doctor” He answered

“Please, make sure he drink his medicine” He added.

“L…. Stupid brad. Next time listen to your hyung. Be okay, dongsaeng. Take a rest” He said to Myungsoo-oppa.

 

Jonghyun also gave me his cell phone, emergency number also his house number. Before he left, he told If couldn’t call him, he made sure that I would call Sunggyu or the rest of Infinite. They know what to do.

 

Actually, what did happen to you, oppa?