Patience

Mugunghwa Promise

MYUNGSOO

"Myungsoo, it's enough. you need to go home" Howon-hyung said, I ignored him and place the empty glass on the counter to order a new one.

"A glass of Jo...ven te...quila, ple..ase" I said slurring to the bartender.

"You are already wasted. It's better for you to go home and rest" Sungyeol took my joven tequila much to my displeasure.

"Why sho...uld I go h...ome?" I asked in annoyance and hiccuped afterward. My head was dizzy, affect of intoxicated, but I couldn't let myself stop.

"Soeun is waiting for you. Remember, you're not single anymore. You has enough of alcohols already" Sunggyu-hyung said in stern voice, remining me of the problem which waiting for me at home... Home, I laughed to my own stupid thought.

SUNGGYU

"100% he is wasted" Sungyeol sighed, looking at the stupid brat. Myungsoo's cell phone was ringing, he took it from Myungsoo's suit and looked at the caller ID.

"Hyung, it's Soeun. What should I say?" Sungyeol was holding the cell phone and glanced at us in panic.

"Just answer it" I said to him, it's better to tell her the truth. I looked at Myungsoo and sighed, it was a good thing that this club had private room and special bartender service, we don't need to share with the party goers and clubers outside. Namjoon is so damn smart when it comes to business and privacy

"Hello" Soeun's relief voice could be heard from the loudspeaker.

"Hello, noona"

"I'm sorry, who is it? Where is my husband? Is he okay" Soeun asked worriedly.

"It's Sungyeol. Myungsoo... ehm.. he is okay, but he is wasted. Don't need to worry he is with us" He informs her, we can hear something break from her side.

"Give me the phone" Sungyeol gave it to me, I raised my eyebrow when he sighed in relieve.

"Hello, Soeun-shi. It's me Sunggyu. Myungsoo is with us. He is just a bit wasted. Sorry for that" He apologized sincerely.

"It's okay Sunggyu-shi, I just caught of guard. It's not your fault. I'll call taxi and pick him up. Could you give me the address of your location?" She asked. 

"You don't need to do that. Just wait for us. Okay?" I said to her. There was no way I would let her to come close to this kind of place. First time I saw her, I already knew that she was kind of woman who had been protected her entirely life by her family, she didn't belong to this kind of place and I would be damn if I let her to even stepped inside alone.

"I'm sorry to bother you. Thank you very much for your help" I nodded my head even though she couldn't see it and hang up the phone after telling her goodbye.

"So, we will drive him home then" Dongwoo who had been silent commented.

"Obviously, I won't let her come here alone. She doesn't even know where this bar located. We will take him home, Sungyeol helps me bring him to my car. Dongwoo, could you arrange someone to drive our cars ?" I asked Dongwoo, he nodded his head. 

"Don't worry we will arrange it hyung" Jackson said, I glared at him. Nope... My PA was reckless driver when it came to sport car. He sulked before letting Dongwoo called his men to come to the bar.

SOEUN

I heard the bell ring, I immidiately opened the door. Sungyeol-shi and Sunggyu-shi supported Myungsoo's body, helping him to walk.

"Sorry, he is drunk. We couldn't stop him" Sungyeol apologized to me which I shook my head in understanding, it's not their fault. I could sense Myungsoo-oppa's fould mood before he left to work this morning.

"Where is your room? We will bring him there?" We walked upstair to his room and they placed him on his bed. 

"I'll take care of him. Thank you for your help" I said sincerely, I was really grateful that they were with him. They shook their head and told me that they would help me to change his clothes which I accepted, it would be easier than doing it alone.

I bowed to them in gratitude which they told me it's their duty as friend. I smiled slightly and sent them outside. After locking the door, I walked upstair to my room to retrieve exam papers I needed to grade before going back to his bedroom. I glanced at him one in awhile, then I remembered to retrieved painkiller and fetched glass of water, put it down in the table beside the bed.

-------

I blinked my eyes, damn... My head is killing me. I felt soft mattres under me and looked around to find myself in my room.

I sat on my bed, massaging my forehead to lessen the dizziness. I took a painkiller and water which settled on bedside tablle, after like 10 minutes I sighed in relieve. It's the worst hangover I have ever had in long time. I looked at the clock and it's 4 in the morning, then my eyes caught her sleeping form. She had her head on the table with papers around her. After making up my mind and made sure that I had my balance back, I gathered her sleeping form slowly assurring that she wouldn't wake up while I carried her to her bedroom. I placed her on her bed and made sure she was warm under the blanket, she moved slightly but resumed her sleeping. I went back to my room to gather all works she left, arranged the papers and placed back her stationery she used to her satchel bag. I walked back to her bedroom and placed it on the desk, I watched her sleep for awhile before deciding to go out of this house.