Little Revenge

Mugunghwa Promise

 

So Eun was cooking when someone knocked the door. She immediately ran to open the door and saw Jaejoong, Jonghyun and two strangers was standing outside.

She narrowed her eyebrows. Myungsoo was not home. In the morning he said he would really busy to organize party for Jaejoong and then Jaejoong was standing in front of her. So it means they came for her not Myungsoo, right?

“Can we come in?” One of the strangers asked. So Eun was embarrassed to make them standing longer than they should do.

“Sorry” She bowed, apologized.

“She is beautiful. I guess that’s why Myungsoo accepted her in the first place” Well, he got smack on his head by Jaejoong.

“Don’t flirty with my sister in law, Yoochun” Jaejoong hissed. Yoochun made peace sign. So Eun was dumbfounded, Jaejoong patted her head and immediately she realized she was spacing out for a while.

They were in the living room. They introduced theirself, but after that they sealed their mouths. No one spoke, So Eun eyed them. Not want to be rude, for the God’s sake why they came to her house? For introduced their self?

“So…. So Eun…” Jonghyun tried to let out words.

“Oppa, just say it straightforward. I know you all come here not just for tea or cookies” She smiled contently.

“Wowh….You’re smart enough” Yoochun complimented.

“She is lecturer. She must be, pabo” Junsu scoffed. Jonghyun sighed, took deep breath.

“Remember first time our encounter?” Jonghyun asked. So Eun nodded. Their first encounter was when Myungsoo got sick and she didn’t know what to do.

“Did you know about his condition?” Jonghyun asked.

“I just sense something isn’t right” She replied honestly.  

 “I know hyung. He never said anything” Jonghyun turned his gaze to Jaejoong.

“Is he sick? He is going to be okay, right?” So Eun felt worried. She remembered how pale he was after they played around all day long. She remembered that night.

“So Eun, we have no right to tell you. Myungsoo is the one who will tell you, but that is not the reason why come here” Jaejoong spoke. So Eun was confused.

Yoochun cleared his throat. He took file from his suitcase and gave it to So Eun. So Eun read it, her eyes widened. It’s everything about her. It’s her family information, school life, college life, and friends.

She closed the files and gave it back to Yoochun.

“What does this mean?” She asked straightforward.

“You know Yong Junhyung. When was your first encounter with Yong Junhyung?” Yoochun asked.

“That’s not a reply for my question” Jaejoong took the file and read it.

“You did it well, Yoochun” He commented.

“I want to know better about your sister in law” He winked.

“Don’t get us wrong So Eun-shi. He just checking if his man does it good” Junsu added.

If she is smart, she will get it.

“Yong Junhyung was the one who gathered this information. Is not it?” So Eun asked.

“Smart” Yoochun clapped. Jaejoong just laughed a bit. Actually, he knew this situation would be awkward. They had planned it, but they didn’t know how to make it.

Crap…. No….

“Actually, it’s not Yong Junhyung. It’s Shinsegae” Jaejoong stated. They frowned, but immediately played with him.

“You know that Shinsegae and Lotte Mart didn’t get along really well, right?”

“I don’t know, but I guess if you talk about business. It’s absolutely rival thing”

“Okay then skips it. Go back to my question”

“Myungsoo’s oppa left his project document. I was on my way to give the document. I bumped to someone in the station. Coincidentally, I dropped the document, but thanks to Junhyung-shi, he brought the document to Lotte Mart office branch and gave it back to us”

“He must be really good person. He just got jack pot and let it slipped his hand” Junsu commented, earned glare from Jaejoong. He smiled sheepishly.

“So Eun-shi, are you sure it’s your first encounter?” Yoochun asked. So Eun nodded.

“I never met him be……” So Eun closed his mouth. She remembered, rainy day.

They were waiting for her to continue.

“The day before I went aboard I met a man standing in the park while rainy day. He was totally stranger, I hate being alone and when I saw him there I just approached him”

“Could you tell us what happened that day?” Yoochun asked carefully. So Eun nodded and told them everything.

They nodded and Jaejoong felt satisfied enough with story So Eun told to them.

“It’s karma” Jaejoong said out of the blue. So Eun looked to Jaejoong, confuse written on her face.

“So Eun, do you love my brother?” Jaejoong asked. So Eun flushed, muttered “yes”

Jaejoong smiled.

“So Eun, please promise me even though someday you found out someone hurt Myungsoo you wouldn’t hate those one, but hate what he/she was doing to my brother” Jaejoong spoke and looked to So Eun eyes straight. Jonghyun shoved his right hand to his pocket. He dialed the number.

It’s one of our little revenge. She needs the truth anyway.

 

“Still remember date of the day before you went aboard?” Yoochun flipped the file.

“2 days before that date Myungsoo was involved in horrible accident. Someone has good explanation for this” Yoochun smirked.

Jonghyun ended the call and smiled widely. So Eun was totally confused, but then Jaejoong stood and hugged her.

“It’s not big problem. All we need is Myungsoo is okay, right?” He looked to So Eun’s doe eyes.

Junhyung, it’s you or us who will tell her first?

“Baekhyun will come here to bring your gown. Ohyeah, Baekhyun said he saw you and Myungsoo in the Infinite Expression Café or something like that 2 days ago. He has something to tell you too” Jaejoong winked.

They waved to her and left.

“You know 100% she is confuse and puzzled” Junsu stated.

“That’s our plan” Jaejoong defended.

“Our act failed miserable” Jonghyun stated.

“Can’t more than agree”

“Jaejoong, did you just say Baekhyun has something to tell her?” Junsu asked.

“. I forget we didn’t contact Baekhyun first” Jaejoong took his phone and talked to Baekhyun.

“You’re really good actor, your ability improve than few minutes ago. You are lying to Baekhyun about tell her to prepare herself for her soon wife of brother in law. You are bastard” Yoochun said.

“I take that as compliment. Thanks. Well, anyway what do you think gonna happen?” Jaejoong smirked.

“Actually, I don’t know. Honestly, I am confused after that scene of our plan. We didn’t make it” Junsu sighed.

“I’m not actor and I’m not the one who was stupid enough to cut my words and gave So Eun the document”

“Yoochun, you made our scenario failed” Junsu confirmed.

“Ideal scenario with lack ability of the actor is not ideal anymore” They laughed freely.