Clarity 3/3 a

Mugunghwa Promise

Sunggyu looks at Myungsoo in confusion. The younger one's facial expression changes drastically. He listens to his words carefully, accessing the core of conversation that can makes him react that way. 

"Take care of her for me till I am going back, hyung" He says and ends the phone. His eyes find Sunggyu's worried gaze.

"Soeun" Myungsoo sighs and caress his temple.

"There is something happened. She is breaking down"

"You have to go back to Seoul" Sunggyu reclaims. Myungsoo is about to protest, but Sunggyu leaves no room for argumentation. He sent Howon back to Seoul, he deserves the same. 

"Trust me I can manage the rest. I have Mark and Jason. We will meet the deadline. Your wife is your first priority right now" Sunggyu says firmly, looks straight in Myungsoo's eyes searching for his agreement to his words. Myungsoo nods his head and thanks him for his understanding. 

"I trust you with the work I leave behind. I count on you" He says sincerely before heading ouside the meeting room. Sunggyu sighs, he never thought the days will come when all of his friends put work aside and devote to their new role as husband. He is grateful though inspite of the headache he receives, his friends find their own refuges. 

_______

Soeun

It's hard to smile to her when I finally realized how tough her life is. I ever experienced the same, the months where Myungsoo avoided me in all cost and saw me as nuisance. The feeling of being abandoned by him left deep wound on me. I thought it had been healed, it is still fresh though. I realize he is probably really worried right now. It must taken him aback when I was breaking down on the phone. I couldn't help it. It hurts me.

"You need something, Soeun?" Myungsoo's stepmother asks softly. It is only appropriate to leave me on her care. It's Sungyeol who called her and explained the situation. In the phase of hazy mind, I heard him pursued Jaejoong-oppa to ask her help not Sunggyu's mother. I thank him to think rationally, it won't be good should Sunggyu's mother does it instead. 

"Soeun, are you okay?" She touches my hand and caresses it. I don't know what to say. I only nod my head before closing my eyes. I need to escape from this feeling. I need Myungsoo.

"The doctor will come to see you" She says to me. I don't give any answer. I hope he will come home fast.

____

Jaejoong

Sungyeol's explanation leaves me unsettled. I can't find it in myself believing my own brother inflicted unseen wound on her wife. I srughed off the possibility after I saw how happy she was with Myungsoo after we met several times. I shoulf predicted bad omen, Myungsoo was being left broken by that girl, it affected him. He changed to the cold heart man. Soeun might changed him little by little, but in the process she hurts herself as well. She has to pay for mistake she never made. 

"Jaejoong" Doctor Kim calls me, I follow him outside the hospital room. 

"I nees to run some tests on Soeun" He says, I raise my eyebrows. Doxtor Kim smilles reassuringly, he shakes his head when I ask him about the probability of life threatened disease. 

"Just normal procedures. I have to get her consent and it's only appropriate to tell you that I will do the tests. You will be less freak out when you know about it, right?" I smile in understanding. I look to my sister in law form, she looks really fragile right now. 

"I rely on you Doctor Kim" 

____

Sungyeol

I have gotten information regarding Myungsoo's flight. He will arrive at Seoul on midnight. Nine hours flight, I can't believe myself being frustrated because of long hours flight. Moscow to Seoul isn't like Gangnam to Seoul, I scold myself. I never imagined to see Soeun lying on hospital bed again. I couldn't stop myself to be mad at Sungjong, he pressed me for the detail and in the end he told me about their convesation. Soeum uses her heart on hee sleeve which it's obvious why Sungjong had to tell her something like that. Sungjong didn't mean any bad, it might be alright before she was made aware of Kris unrequited love to Sehuna. 

The love stories are same yet different. Uncle Junsoo won't ever give chance to Aunt Jin Ah, he loves Aunt Myungyeon too much to realize how cruel he is to Aunt Jin Ah. Aunt Myungyeon is always be his wife, no one else can't replace her in Uncle Junsoo's heart. The fact that Jaejoong-hyung and Myungsoo are Aunt Myungyeon's speak volume of how Uncle Junsoo may does not want another child. The marriage between Uncle Junsoo and Aunt Jin Ah has been doubled the time of his marriage to Aunt Myungyeon. The more time given, Aunt Jin Ah will be hurt more. 

Sehuna, I do believe she may feel it, she maybe brushes it off as imagination. She isquite observant, she proves it several times through her relationship with Howon. Should she puts it on her thought, she will realize of Kris feeling toward her. No.... It never happened, she takes the role as Howon's fiancee seriously. She only thinks of Kris as Kyuhyun-hyung's friend and someone who is in Howon's circle of friend. 

Which one is worst?

To think of it, my family almost ended on tragedy. Father's infidelity didn't hurt mother as deep as I thought, mother threw herself on this marriage because she didn't want t disappoint her parents. She only hoped for minimum happiness, they could live as normally as possible as a friend were enough, respected each other and always been there to be the shoulder to cry on. Father betrayed her trust, she couldn't find oj herself to forgive him, at the same time she blamed herself for his misdid. 

Myungsoo and Soeun, Howon and Sehuna.... The start is not easy and you all have through alone, you all are afraid of hurting and getting hurt. Easier said than done, I am aware of it, but I hope for the best not minimum happiness like my mother's set for her own marriage. 

_____

Sehuna

"How is she?" I ask Howon after he is back to the room. He got called from Sungyeol informed him about Soeun-shi who was collapse and being rushed to this hospital. 

"She is sleeping right now. She is being adviced to get proper rest" He answers while taking the unoccupied chair beside my bed. 

"Can we visit her ?" He nods and smiles. 

"I am going to visit later, I think it won't be problem, should we visit her together" He says and takes the book that currently placed on my lap, I have remember the last page where I read. Thus, make me just let him does it. 

"I have conversed with your father regarding our engagement" Howon looks straight to my eyes. I smile slightly and tell him to continue. 

"I asked his consent for your hand" I tilt my head, he has already gotten the permission before our engagement and marriage is something I can already foreseen. 

"Marrying you is not my obligation as the Lee's son. So do you, I don't want you to bond your life to me because you view it as obligation. We deserve more than that. I am strong enough to take down many obstacles, but I am not sure I have enough strength to explain to our children that they are born to continue the blood line and company" He says softly. He has thought about it thoroughly. 

"I will need your help, should we marry to each other. I can't promise you anything. I want you to bring the best of me for myself and for you, I will do the same to you. You already know who I am, my intentions, and my obligations. I ask you to willingly learn about Howon, the real me that public never known. We will learn about each other time to time" He takes deep breath, I listen to him carefully.

"You have to lay bare in front of me as well. Let me know about the real Sehuna that no one has the privilege to learn" I look away, be the real Sehuna. 

Does Howon realize what he is asking for?

"I have many roles in my life, I find myself act as suitable as possible for every role. I never experienced yet the role of wife and mother. You may find the real Sehuna is overwhelming, and she may change, but I can tell you my characters stay the same. except when desperate measure is needed. Would you accept this before proceed to other conditions?" 

He smiles to me, he nods his head. I can't help, but smile back. Sincerest smile I can pull. 

"Thank you" I whisper, I really mean it. 

"I guess it's already settled then. It's too late, but thank you for being born" He places small box in my lap. 

"Do you want to marry me that desperately?" I , I already know it is not wedding ring, I heard that the bands are being crafted by his grandmother's favorite jeweller. His grandfather will be the one who delivers it to Howon on the day of their marriage. I open the box carefully and find chrystal king pawn on it. He takes other box from his pocket and opens it to reveal chrystal queen pawn. 

"I trust you with the king" 

_____

Junhyung

"Hyunseung is not that stupid. Someone framed him" Junhyung tries to pursue his father to help Hyunseung, bail him out of the jail.

"It's Hyundai doing" He adds. His father chuckles and shakes his head in amusement.

"Unfortunately, his blood test shown that he is drug user. Blame Hyundai for his wrong doing won't make me change my mind. I am too lenient to your friends and it's back fire. Give me a name of Hyundai's upper broad directors or their offsprings who you think framed him. I may dislike them, but it's unwise to put the blame on others" 

His father dismisses his presence, he clenches his fists and leaves the CEO's room. His secretary runs to his side.

"Clear my schedule. I am going to SNUH" He says without waiting for his secretary's agreement.