Her feeling

Mugunghwa Promise

"Oppa, I want ice cream" I pleading when we arrived in Yongin everland.

"How old you are?" He was shocked with my act.

"29 y.o, wae???"

"You're older than me, but you act like a kid" He chuckled.

"Owh.... So what do you want me to do? Act like a mom?"

"Eoh...." He was confused.

"Come here, sweety. Mom is here" His eyes widened.

"What are you doing?"

"Me???? What you see?" I winked.

"Okay... Okay, we buy ice cream, but don't do that again" 

"I win"

I love chocolate and strawberry ice cream, he don't want it. So he just bought me.

"Eomma, I want ice cream" A little boy beg his mom to give his one.

"No...no... You promise me we just come here and look not to buy something"

"Eomma, I really want it, please"

"Haejun-ah, eomma really sorry. If you buy something here, we won't have money to back home. Mianhae" I looked to Myungsoo-oppa. He made step and walked to them.

"Do you want ice cream?" he said and sat on his knee to make sure has some height with the kid. The kid afraid at first, but he smiled brightly.

"No, Sir. He don't want it" His mother looked scary.

'I'm not kidnapper" Myungsoo said and gave warm smile.

"It's okay. Come on" He grabbed the little kid wrist. 

I and the kid's mother followed behind.

"Is he your boyfriend?" 

"He is my husband" I replied, my cheek blused.

"You two are suit together" 

"Do you want anything else, boy?" He saw his mother and then shook his head.

"How about gift??? Souvenir??? You'll like it. Come on" Myungsoo suggested.

"Sir.... You don't have to....."

"It's okay" Myungsoo replied.

"But....." She speechless.

"It's okay" I gave them warm smile. We introduced our self.

"Kim Myungsoo imnida and this...." 

"Kim So Eun imnida"

"Lee Eunrim imnida and it's my son Jang Haejun. Haejun, greet hyung and noona, please"

"Anyeong, So Eun noona. Anyeong Myungsoo-hyung" he bowed.

"Anyeong" I replied.

We went to Grand Emporium and Lacian Emporium and bought many doll, characters and yeah... We also bought something for Infinite. I like when Myungsoo told me about Infinite. Why they chose Infinite as their name, what does the mean of Infinite and all. We took many pictures and the great thing was Myungsoo force me to try attraction such as Double Rock Spin, Rolling X-trail and so on. Not great in that way I'm altophobia...... Myungsoo and Haejun are enjoying this attraction. 

"Let's try the hurricane, hyung. Eomma, noona come on" I got vomit all of sudden.

"I need to go to toilet" I said and ran to find toilet. Good.... I found it. Eunrim eonni followed me.

After spent more than 15minutes, I walked outside and saw Myungsoo's face. I felt guilty make him worried.

"Sorry, I have altophobia, but I've recovered so we can continue to play" I said.

"No, noona. It's enough" Haejun said cheerfully.

"Don't worry I'm okay.Let's play" I don't want to ruin his moment in Haejun everland.

Myungsoo grabbed my wrist.

"It's enough" He said coldly.

The situasion became awkward, then he continued.

"I'm hungry let's have lunch" I smiled.

"Oh, Haejun-ah come on. We go now" Maybe they felt annoying us.

"Eoonie, let's have lunch together. Is it okay, oppa?" I asked.

"Sure" Myungsoo-oppa replied shorthly.

"Mianhae, but we should've not bother you both" She replied.

"No one bother us" Myungsoo-oppa gave his final words.

We looking for good restaurant.

"Noona, Where do you want to eat?" Haejun asked me.

"Up to you" I replied shortly.

"How about there" We looked at his direction.

"Alpine Food Fair?"  Haejun nodded. 

We followed his step. Myungsoo is holding my hand. I don't know he realized it or not. Alpine Food Fair serves every type of food available at Everland, from Udon to Bibimbap, pork cutlets and spaghetti.

I saw a couple who looks very rich here. Sat next table of ours.

"Oppa, what do you want?" the women asked cutely... errrggghhh.....

"German cuisine...Tüttchen and Weisswurt and ehm Rollmops"

"Want the others sweety?" The men acted weird.

"Kohlsuppe" 

"Okay, wait for minutes" the witress said. I brushed of laugh.

They gave me death glare. Myungsoo-oppa saw me confused.

"You don't want to know what their order. Not ridiculous, but you'll laugh" I hold my laugh, bit my lips.

"Sir, Mom... want to order now? We have all oriental food, european dishes, italian meal, korean food. This is the menue"

"Ehm....Eomma.... I want this is look great" Pointed picture of menue.

"German cuisine is good choice" the waitress suggested.

"Haejun, why we don't order bulgogi or udon? We don't know what is it....." Eunrim replied.

The couple sat next us laughed when heard what did Eunrim eonni said. Guys.... You're in trouble.

"Haejun, do you really want that?" I asked. He nodded.

"Mind If I order for you all?" I asked to Myungsoo-oppa, Haejun and Eunrim-eonni. They shook their head.

"But ensure that you'll order the great one" Myungsoo-oppa treathen.

"Trust me" I said proudly.

"For the dessert  : Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte, Rote Grütze, Dishes  : Spaghetty Bollogne, Zuppa prescare, I want antipasto the best antipasto here and Coq au vin then Foie Gras and for the drink chocolate machiato, vanilla latte, orange juice, and bottle of milk "

"Anything else?"

"No. Thank"

Myungsoo-oppa glance at me.

"Are you really know what have you ordered?" 

"Better than them" Pointed to.... hahahaha

What's going on with the couple? hahaha.... They're really pale after got what they ordered.

We've nice lunch and after that we separated. Although we spent nice time, I felt so worried. Myungsoo-oppa, just quiet and gave us weak smile during lunch. I texted Sunggyu and told about Myungsoo.

Myungsoo's POV

"Oppa, are you not tired?" 

"Little, are you tired?" she nodded.

"Okay, then we go back to Seoul. Maybe, next time we'll visit other place in Gyeonggi-do" 

"Can we back to hotel?"

"Wae? Did you forget something?"

"I just too tired. I want sleep well in hotel" She smiled.

"You can sleep during our trip" She shook her head. Why is she so stubborn?

"So Eun, I have many works in Seoul" 

"We go to branch office, first" she almost pleading. Branch office?

"So Eun, what do you want?" I asked almost shout.

I saw her face, she isn't tired. 

"Please" Her eyes began teary. What did happen to her?

I drove to branch office. She so quiet and looked away.  I turned engine off in front of office.

"What do you want?" I asked.

Someone knocked my window, I lowered it.

"Myungsoo, I've prepared driver for you two"

"But hyung..." I refused. He wispered in my ears.

"So Eun texted me, she has strong feeling about you. You want collapse in front of her? At least remember you hate when someone look you as sick person. She doesn't know anything"