Pictures

Mugunghwa Promise

"It's the end for today lesson. Meet you in next schedule. I'll send your next assigment to president class's email and he will forward it to you all. Have you already know my email?"

"I forget where I put the email adress" A female student says shyly.

"I write it once again and better you remember it"

"Yes, Mrs. Kim" They reply in chorus.

"Send back your assigment with the anwer to my email, you have 3 days to finish it. Don't sent it more than 12.00 P.M at last day or you will get E for this session. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mrs. Kim"

"And I want the answer of this questions on my desk 3 days from now. So, better you finish it in 2 todays. You know what I mean?"

"Isn't this to cruel, Mrs. Kim?" She ignores them and writes down two questions on the white board.

"Good bye, have fun with your assigment" She walks outside the class after gathers his belonging.

"So Eun noona" Someone calls which makes her  turn back , Sungjong smiles widely to her.

"Sungjong, what are you doing here? Aren't you studying at SNU College of Bussiness Administrasion" 

"Yup.....I just want to take little visit to Yonsei University... I wish I could find beautiful women as pretty as you are" 

"Do you flirt with me?" She teases.

"No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... Don't tell the hyungs. They will absolutely skin me live" He pouts.

"I'm kidding. Let's go home" She walks first.

"Noona, don't walk so fast. Wait for me" Sungjong whines.

-------

"Myungsoo, Is it you new cell phone? What did happen to the old cell one?" Dongwoo asks.

"He threw it away" Sungyeol answers almost sing it.

"Hei... It's not baseball field. Don't try to....." Ball flight over hishead.

He widens his eyes and glares to the culprit.

"Sorry, Myungie" Woohyun shrugs and Sunggyu just gives him hamster smile. 

Sungyeol's phone ring and he picks the call up.

"Yeoboseyo, Sungjong. We've already finished our dinner. Why did you ask? Oh.... He is really healthy and complete. Bye" Sungyeol hungs up.  

"Sungjong calls you? He hits door or something" Sunggyu asks Sungyeol. Sungyeol shrugs.

"Shinsegae has gotten new bussiness partner a few hours ago. Junhyung does well, but I'm still curious why he came to Anyang weeks ago. He must have good reason for it. Myungsoo, do you know why?"

Myungsoo doesn't reply and keeps his eyes to the glass window.

------

"Sungjong, I don't want to go home. Bring me to station, please?"

"What why do you need to go to station? I'll drive you wherever you want" 

"I want to go to Anyang" 

"Anyang, why do you need to go there?" He asks while keeps his car on road safely.

"I want to meet my husband" She smiles innocently.

"Please, please. Drop me at station. Come on" She gives him puppy eyes.

"Your puppy eyes are ugly, noona. I guess it can't be helped. I don't want to bet on my life, I will drive you there"

"Are you serious?" She asks happily.

"You owe me this one. Remember it" Soeun nods her head eagerly.

------

"Yeoboseyo, is it Myungsoo-hyung? Finally, your number is unactive and I need to call your secretary to get it. I through many problems because of this. Let me know if you change your number....." Myungsoo massages his forehead.

"Lee Sungjong SHUT UP.... Do you have something to say? Short, quick, fast" He snaps.

"Sungjong?" Sungyeol asks. 

"I'm in front of Gyeonggi-do branch office with So Eun-noona"

"Are you kidding me?" Myungsoo asks in disbelieve.

"Nope, She is sleeping now. Mind to come here?"

We hung up.

"Why Sungjong call you?" Sungyeol asks again. 

Myungsoo takes the elevator to the first floor, he sees Sungjong's car and knocks on the window. He lowers the window for Myungsoo. Myungsoo doesn't realize that Sunggyu and Woohyun are following him.

"I guess you must back to hotel first. We'll take all the rest job. She looks so tired" Sunggyu says behind his back. Myungsoo turns to him. It's not the time to argue.

"I'll get my briefcase and take my car first"

"No. I'll get it for you later, bring Sungjong's car and he will bring your car" He takes his key from his pant pocket and gives it to Sungjong. He takes the driver seat.

Myungsoo carries her in bridal style and asks the hotel office boy to carry her bags. He thanks the office boy and lays her on bed. He takes her shoes and coat off, covers her with the blanket.

"Does she used to carry many books till she needs more than one bag? Her backpack is really heavy" 

He takes the backpack. It's heavy enough what kind of stuff she brings, he wonders. He takes a look on first bag, he finds Canon EOS 600D. She loves photography, he takes another bag and finds Nikon F20. He scrolls of the pictures on the Canon EOS 600D.

He immidiately takes liking to the pictures.

"She is good" He praises.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He scrolls down more. He freezes when finds several pictures of him.

 Wait.....When did she take my pictures? How come I don't know about it?

           

 

He decides it's not worth to wake her up just to ask about this. He can confront her tomorrow. He looks to the clock hanging on the wall, he places the camera back to it's previous palce. He lays himself on other side of the bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photos sources :http://www.theodora.comhttp://inhabitat.com,http://www.panoramio.com,http://idn.mofat.go.kr,Indonesian Inspirit Group