Jaejoong and Junhyung

Mugunghwa Promise


 

“Sajangnim, we bring important information” His secretary informed Junhyung.

“Is it about So Eun?” Junhyung asked. His secretary shook his head.

“Come on, Hyunseung just say it fast. I have pile of files to check”

“Kim Jaejoong, we got information that he was back to Korea this morning” Junhyung looked up to saw worried expression of Hyunseung.

“Are you okay, Junhyung?” He asked worriedly.

“Could you leave me alone?”


 

Flashback

“Hyung…. Can I come in?” Junhyung asked in front of the student council room.

“Yes, just come in Junhyung” Little Junhyung popped his head behind the door to saw Jaejoong who was busy to check pile of paper in his desk. He stood in his position for a while. Confuse what to do the next, thought.

“Are you busy, hyung?” Jaejoong flashed a smile and walked toward Junhyung.

“Come in” Jaejoong grabbed Junhyung’s wrist and made him follow Jaejoong inside. Junhyung seats on the empty chair in the corner of room. Jaejoong was back to his chair and continuing his work.

Junhyung stood and made step toward Jaejoong. As a little kid he was really curious. He wants to know everything and he came closer till he was in front of Jaejoong’s desk.

Junhyung tilted his head. He didn’t know why, but seemed he knew that file in Jaejoong’s hand wasn’t one of ordinary files. Jaejoong didn’t notice Junhyung presence.

Junhyung tilted his head and tried to read that document.

“Lotte Mart Busan branch marketing report…..” Jaejoong looked up to meet Junhyung’s innocent eyes.

“Want to help me, Junhyung?” Jaejoong asked. Junhyung nodded happily.

“Do you know something about business?” Jaejoong asked.

 “Business, like none of your business?” Junhyung asked innocently.

“Hahahaha……..” Jaejoong laughed.

“Nope, but we will find out together” Junhyung gave him cute smile.

“Hyung, they said you have brother. Is it true?” Junhyung asked when he spent his time with Jaejoong in park. Jaejoong stopped to swing and looked at Junhyung. He nodded and sighed.

“Yes, I have one. He is eight years younger than me. He is younger than you as well. Maybe 3 years younger than you. ”

“Oh …” Junhyung made “O” shape.

“Why you suddenly asked about my brother?” Jaejoong asked.

“Ehm… I just wonder why I never saw him with you. I mean is he/she our school’s student? He/she must be at 3 grade of elementary school now if 3 years younger than me”

Jaejoong didn’t know how to answer. It’s hard for him to share his story life. It’s not that hard when you just spilled out something like he is attending another school, but he don’t want Junhyung ask any further.

“Hyung, you don’t need to answer if you don’t want to” Junhyung continued.

“He is in 3 grade of elementary school and attends private school. He loves to be there and sometime I go there to check him, but……” Jaejoong took deep breath.

“Not more after…..” He couldn’t continue and closed his mouth immediately.

Junhyung stood up and hugged Jaejoong.

---------------------------------

“Do you need to go, hyung? Could you just be here? Why you must go abroad?..... Hyung…hix3…..” Junhyung cried, Jaejoong kneel down and wiped Junhyung’s tears with his handkerchief.

“I have to do this, Junhyung to pursue my dream as businessman. You know how I like business and economic, right?” Junhyung nodded.

“Take care of yourself. I’ll see you in the future. Be great boy, promise me?”

“I promise you, hyung” They made pink promise.

“Oh, yeah. Someday I’ll introduce you to my little brother. He will be happy to know you” Jaejoong waved and Junhyung watched him till disappear from his sight.

--------------------------------------

“Junhyung, did you know new gang in our school?” Junhyung narrowed his eyes and stopped playing basketball.

“What’s gang? I never heard gang exist” He suppressed his laugh. No wonder he never heard something like that. He rules the school.

“Aish…. They called them self as infinite. They are moving here last week. Don’t know what the reason is yet. They took all of the girl’s attention”

“Hahaha…. Are you jealous because of that?” Junhyung burst out laughing.

“No….. But you know what. You will really like to know that their fathers are board of directors of Lotte Mart”

“Lotte Mart? Well, that’s good” Junhyung didn’t give attention.

“Come on. It’s good enough to teach them who are better Lotte or Shinsegae, not just in business, but also in real life. Isn’t interesting enough for you?” His friend smirked. Junhyung just shrugged and continued his activity.

-------------------------------

“……”

“Hei, what’s going on Dongwoon?” Junhyung asked.

“Those stupid Kim Myungsoo” Dongwoon cursed.

“He loses from Myungsoo. Now just say that Kim Myungsoo is his student council” Hyungseung smirked. Junhyung laughed when he heard what make Dongwoon pissed.

“Will you still laugh when I say that stupid Kim Myungsoo is Goo Hara’s boyfriend” Junhyung stopped laugh and glare at Hyunseung.

“That’s right. He is her boyfriend. You know what?             You are coward and lose from heir of Lotte Mart. And the most interesting part is you lose from high school student. Hahaha” They all laughing. Junhyung clench his fist.

“Seems someone piss off now” Dongwoon teased.

“Well, boys. Want to see who is better? I guess I have no patient left. We must give him some course. Is it good enough?” Junhyung smirked.

------------------------------------

“Are you Kim Myungsoo? I’m Yong Junhyung, I was graduated from this school 3 years ago”

“Yes, I am. What can I help you, sunbaenim?” Myungsoo asked politely.

“Don’t be so formal. I just want to make some copy of some school documents. Could you help me?”

“Oh… For university administration? Sure, I will help” Myungsoo flashed sincere smile.

Myungsoo helped Junhyung to completing his documents.

“Myungsoo, you can call me hyung if you want. It suits me more than sunbaenim” Junhyung said out of the blue. Myungsoo thought for a while before nodded.

When they walked on the corridor someone called Myungsoo’s name.

“Myungsoo-oppa” They stopped on their track and turned around to see Hara approached them.

“Hei” Myungsoo smiled.

“I have waiting for you. Could you accompany me to the bookstore?”

“When?” Myungsoo asked.

“After school” Hara replied happily.

“Oh… Sorry, Hara I have something to do about school festival next week. I really am sorry” Hara suppressed her disappointed and nodded.

“It’s okay. I know you’re really busy. Don’t work too hard. I’ll go there with Seungyeon eonni. Bye” Hara said. When she saw Junhyung, she bowed immediately.

------------------------------------------------

“Myungsoo, are you okay?” Junhyung asked worriedly. Myungsoo seemed in pain, no wonder group of guys approached him and beat him merciless.

Junhyung helped him to stand. He took Myungsoo to hospital. He waited outside, waited for doctor to call him.

“Are you his family?” The doctor asked.

“I’m his friend, but you can tell me everything about his condition” Junhyung replied.

“Well, he is okay just needs a rest” Junhyung sighed in relief.

“But we need to check further. Could you call his family? We need to know something about him” Junhyung nodded. When the doctor went, he asked his butler to told Myungsoo’s family and he went to confront his father.

“Dad,… Why you do this?” All of the managers shocked and his father made sign them to left them both alone.

After just two of them left, his father stood and approached Junhyung.

“What are you talking about?” His father played fool.

“I know what you are doing to Myungsoo” He gritted his teeth.

“Owh… That’s young man who stole your girlfriend, right? He deserves that. Well, sorry I just don’t want to see my son loss from high school student”

“Dad, I don’t want Hara anymore” Junhyung sighed.

“Well, I just don’t want to loss from…..”

“It’s not business, it’s about my life” Junhyung yelled. His father laughed and grabbed his arm harshly.

“You know what I will do to you… I can do anything to you. Don’t make me disappointed and ashamed to have you Junhyung. I want you to break heir of Lotte Mart. Make all the world know we are better than them. Do you understand?”

Junhyung took a deep breath and nodded.

“I will do anything to make you proud of me” He turned and left the room, before he touched the knob, his father made him stopped.

“Don’t use heart. Throw it aside. Just remember Yong’s family always get what they want no matter what. That’s our way and fate”

-----------------------------------------------

“Sorry, Oppa. I can’t be with you anymore. I’m not good enough to deserve you. You need someone better” Hara said.

Myungsoo just left Hara alone. He didn’t want to hear anything. It’s hurt enough.

Mom, Hyung and now my girlfriend. What do you want the next, God?

He let his tears fall down his cheek. It didn’t bother him when everyone saw him weirdly.

-------------------------------------------

“Junhyung hyung….We need to talk” Dongwoon rash to Junhyung’s room to find Junhyung and Hara making out.

Dongwoon grab Junhyung by the collar. He gritted his teeth and punched him hard.

“What’s that for?” Junhyung shouted. Hara scared and just sat on the couch.

“You … Get out” Dongwoon yelled and Hara ran away cried.

The situation became tense. Hyunseung and Doojoon came at the right time.

“STOP!!!” Hyunseung shouted before Junhyung punch Dongwoon.

“Why you stopped me? I want to give him what exactly he needs” Junhyung yelled. Dongwoon separated them both.

“Dongwoon, mind to explain what’s going on here?” Hyunseung asked.

“Myungsoo tried to suicide” Dongwoon said in low tone.

“Seems he is not strong enough, just because he lost girlfriend he wants to die? Pathetic”

Junhyung commented.

“Where is your heart?” Dongwoon yelled.

“Am I wrong? He is puny, weak and….”

“You don’t know him” They turned their direction to the door. There Sungyeol and Sunggyu stood.

“Dongwoon, Hyunseung, Doojoon, Sungyeol could you leave me with Junhyung?” Sunggyu asked after a while silent.

Sungyeol looked over Sunggyu eyes and Sunggyu assured him that’s okay. Sungyeol nodded, Dongwoon tapped Sunggyu’s shoulder before following Sungyeol. Hyunseung and Doojoon followed them after said something to Junhyung.

Just two of them left.

“What do you want?” Junhyung asked and sat on couch. He pointed to Sunggyu to sit across to him.

“Why did you do this to Myungsoo?” Sunggyu asked.

“I like Hara just that” Junhyung replied shortly.

“Beside I guess it’s not a big deal to lose something like girl. He is heir of Lotte Mart. He can get another girl easily” Junhyung continued.

Sunggyu let out bitter laugh. Junhyung looked at him, narrowed his eyes.

“Spoiled brat”

“Watch your mouth. You’re in my house after all” Junhyung stayed calm. He was older than Sunggyu and it’s not good to start a fight.

“I just come here to give you this. Someone want you to have this” Junhyung furrowed his eyebrows, but he still accepted box from Sunggyu.

“I wish you know what that means”

Handkerchief full with blood….

He wants to stop Sunggyu, but Sunggyu and Sungyeol was leaving along with Dongwoon.

Hyunseung and Doojoon saw with horror the handkerchief.

“Is he psycho or something?” Hyunseung asked in horror.

“Look there. Is it letter?” Junhyung grabbed the letter and immediately read it.

Junhyung body’s trembling and felt weak all of sudden.

“This is my brother’s blood. He is someone that I treasure a lot. Kim Myungsoo, he is my brother”

KIM JAEJOONG


 

Sorry, Hyung…….I can stop myself.... Sorry, I'm too weak.... Hyung, I wish I didn't need to againts you