Stalking

Mugunghwa Promise

 

Baekhyun parked his car in front of Lotte Mart office building. He grabbed Woohyun’s project documents. Yesterday, Woohyun ignored Baekhyun because of this stupid document that’s why Baekhyun was mad and shoved the document from Woohyun’s desk. Woohyun yelled and for sure it pushed Baekhyun to cry. Well, it’s not bad. In the end Woohyun made it up. Baekhyun blushed and shook his head.

Man, your hubby needs this document. Baekhyun….

Baekhyun walked to the receptionist and his lucky he met Woohyun’s secretary.

“Sunny-noona” Baekhyun called out.

Sunny smiled and approached him.

“Morning, Mrs. Nam” Sunny teased. Baekhyun’s cheeks were totally red.

“Owh…. You’re so cute” Suny pinched his cheeks. Baekhyun groaned.

“Hehehe… What are you doing, here? Do you miss your husband that lot?” Baekhyun was used to her teasing habitual, but he still didn’t get it why she really like to when he was alone and never split one when he was with Woohyun. Oh right, Woohyun is her boss and it will be rude to tease your boss or the worst thing could ever happen is he will fire you after you let out tease.

“Sunny, Mr. Nam needs his document. He didn’t remember where he puts it on or something like he brought wrong documents. You must help him or you need to clean his room from a mess that he creates” Taeyeon noona, Hoya’s hyung secretary approached us. She didn’t notice his presence at first; she immediately bowed when she realized Baekhyun was standing there.

“It’s not good. We just have 10 minutes before the meeting. This is big project” Sunny face palmed.

“Noona, I…..”

“Guess Baekhyun. You need to wait till we find that document before meet your hubby”

They ran toward the elevator. Aish….

Baekhyun waited for 5 minutes along, he didn’t have patience anymore when he remembered Woohyun needed document that he was holding.

Well, it means I must use the stairs.

He ran up stair. He walked toward Woohyun’s office room. From outside he could hear Woohyun cursed in frustration.

“. Where is that damn document?”

“Hoya… I know… I’ll come as fast as possible. Look I have no clue where that document is. Get it. Do your best till I find it” He hissed and ended the phone.

Baekhyun chuckled and opened the door.

Wowh…. It’s a mess.

Sunny was there, searching one by one, checking pile of files.

“Woohyunie” Baekhyun called and hold high the document. Woohyun knew that document was one that he searched for. He ran to him and hugged him back and forth.

“Thank you… Thank you… Thank you. You are the best babe” Woohyun peck his lips fast and took the document, ran out his room.

Baekhyun just shook his head, smiled widely. Sunny just watch them in awe before smacked Baekhyun’s head.

“Owh… what’s that for?” Baekhyun whined.

“You stupid brat, Why you didn’t told me about the document you brought?” Sunny crossed her arms.

“You didn’t give me chance to explain why I am here at the first place and just going to tease me. That’s not my fault” Baekhyun stuck his tongue out.

“You little ….” Sunny was about smack his head once more.

“Be careful noona. I’m your boss spouse” Baekhyun smirked.

“Okay… Okay. I’m sorry” Sunny smiled. Baekhyun smiled back.

“Anyway, how about help me…..” Baekhyun knew what she was going to say. He saw around and nope he didn’t want to be Woohyun’s office boy.

No… I’m his spouse not maid.

“Bye, noona. I have something to do” Baekhyun took step and ran. Sunny yelled to him, but let say Baekhyun would never help her to clean the mess.

Baekhyun was singing along the way to the elevator. He was waiting patiently. He didn’t have thing to do. He took break for at least 3 weeks before next run away on Paris. Yes, he was designer, one of the best Korean designers. Not just in Korea, but his masterpiece that other compliment to his design said he is one of few designers who could bring new trend. He proud of this, at least he could say that he is good enough to be Woohyun’s spouse.

Ting….

He froze when saw Woohyun’s father walked out. He immediately bowed. He gave Woohyun’s father and his relations way. Baekhyun smiled bitterly, he knew Woohyun’s father still didn’t like him. Who would like someone that changed your son to be homoual?

They were straight. They had girlfriend. Woohyun was bad boy who always got girls he wanted. He had nothing, Woohyun had everything. Woohyun was really popular, who wouldn’t know him.

Woohyun is son of one of the richest persons in Korea. Son…..

Baekhyun stood there for a while. He startled when someone tapped his shoulder.

“Are you okay, Baekhyun?”

“Ye… Yes” He turned around to saw Jaejoong smiled widely to him.

“Hyung… You are there” Sunggyu ran to catch Jaejoong.

“We need you now. Mr. Lee said this won’t go anywhere. They offered too low” Jaejoong nodded.

“Owh… Baeki” Sunggyu had realized that Baekhyun was standing there awkwardly. Jaejoong turned to Sunggyu and backed to Baekhyun, he smirked.

“Please, do I favor? Sungjoong is waiting for me outside. Go with him” He commanded. Baekhyun dumbfounded, but found he nodded.

Sunggyu wanted to say something, but Jaejoong cut him off by dragged him to the meeting room.

“Tell me what happen when you find out” Jaejoong shouted.

Baekhyun met Sungjong. He smiled widely and explained what they would do. Baekhyun eyes widened. If it’s possible to happened

“Aish… Hyung, just do it. Will you? Follow me” Baekhyun nodded once again. He just sighed when Sungjong dragged him, left his car and went to Sungjong’s car.

Never in his life, he imagined be a spy or must he said stalker? He just met Jaejoong twice and in the second encounter he made him stalking Junhyung????

Yes, they were there. At cozy cafe, watching Yong Junhyung from corner of the café and pretended like a consumer.

He didn’t expect this way. Actually, their plan was just followed Junhyung and made sure that he would just back to Shinsegae office building, but seems they imagined really good thing to happened. Baekhyun was watching him intensely. He could tell himself that Junhyung really likes… no… loves So Eun. He saw her with adoration, affection or everything that he found similar with Woohyun’s gaze to him. Inside his heart Baekhyun was pitied Junhyung. He loves someone that was already taken.

“Is that Myungsoo hyung?” Sungjong asked make Baekhyun came back to reality.

He averted his gaze to So Eun and Myungsoo. They chatted happily, he almost could say this was first time Myungsoo could laugh and smiled freely back to their encounter on high school, it didn’t compare with laughed and smiled that time… It was 100% more honest and sincere. He smiled to the sight, but his smile slow faded away when he saw Junhyung’s expression. He wasn’t sad or something likes that. His expression was flat and no emotion. He knew Junhyung more than everyone knew. Baekhyun’s father was Shinsegae Department Store’s employee, just common employee at one of their Department Store. They barely talked to each other. One time he talked to him was on the Junhyung’s birthday party when all of the employee and their family came to celebrate his birthday. Junhyung was cold person, but he was polite enough to the others. That night Baekhyun coincidentally crossed one room on that hotel, he didn’t mean to hear that fight where his father’s boss slapped Junhyung. The birthday boy got slap in his celebrating party. He hid himself when they walked out. Baekhyun was really shock when Junhyung showed up in front of him after they met at the hall.

“You better shut your mouth up” He said in low voice and smiled. Baekhyun nodded, he didn’t scare of him. He just felt uneasy when saw Junhyung’s eyes. Full of sorrow and blank.

Their second encounter was when Baekhyun was no longer with his family. He and Suho were standing outside the hospital; he couldn’t just go inside. He was too afraid to meet them. Suho’s parents went inside to see Myungsoo. Not long after he saw Junhyung step out of his car. He had his head hung low. That time they didn’t know about what did happen to Myungsoo so they just thought that Junhyung came to see him.

It’s really cold outside then Suho decided to go to cafeteria and they came along. Silent… Awkward…

Junhyung talked first.

“I heard the rumor” Baekhyun and Suho looked him.

“I guess it’s not good time to speak about rumor. We supposed to check on Myungsoo. That’s why you come here, right?” Suho spoke calmly. He squeezed Baekhyun’s shoulder lightly.

“Nam Woohyun, right? He is good friend and I’m sure he will be good man for someone who deserves him” He stood up and left us.

“Hyung… stop daydreaming” Sungjong snapped. Baekhyun smiled sheepishly. Sungjong pointed his finger and they saw Junhyung walked outside. They waited till Doojoon left not long after Junhyung. They saw Doojoon smiled bitterly to Junhyung. Baekhyun seems understand why he smiled that way. He was Junhyung’s friend and he was sure Doojoon felt the same way, he was scare that Junhyung would got hurt. Myungsoo and Woohyun’s friends were few persons who tried to protected Woohyun and Baekhyun in their most horrible part of life. Suho and Kris came after he knew Woohyun. He found friends after he knew Woohyun.

“Oh my hyung…. Stop daydreaming. Will you?” Sungjong asked and pulled him to his car.

“So… What will we tell to Jaejoong hyung and the others?” Sungjong asked more toward himself than to Baekhyun.

Sungjong reached his phone and was about to call Jaejoong, but Baekhyun stopped him.

“What?” Sungjong asked.

“Sungjong. Do you know something happen, right?” Baekhyun asked carefully. Sungjong sighed and nodded. He had found out Junhyung has something forbidden to So Eun. He hated to admit it, but it was true.

“We can’t take risk to tell them” Baekhyun whispered. He felt sorry to lie to him, but he didn’t make anything going worse. Baekhyun was very sensitive. He could sense that Jaejoong was different. Jaejoong was someone that you didn’t want to mess with.

“You can tell Sungyeol-hyung, but not all of them” Baekhyun warned. He knew Sungyeol was sane enough to take the next step. He wasn’t Woohyun. He knew Sungyeol would tell the other, but he wanted make it slowly. Not directly to Jaejoong’s ears.

“Do me a favor, hyung. Tell Woohyun-hyung about this” Sungjong said and drove him to Lotte Mart office building.

Baekhyun checked his phone; he settled it on airplane mode. He changed the mode. He widens his eyes. Woohyun had called him more than 20 times and texted him more than 15.

He read the messages.

Where are you? Why you turn off your phone? Are you okay?

Baeki-ah, don’t make me go insane. Answer my call.

He knew the rest would no different maybe worst because Woohyun was freak out when something realted to Baekhyun.

“Your hubby?” Sungjong teased, but Baekhyun ignored it. He just wanted arrive in no time. He saw Woohyun walked back and forth around his car, Hoya was there and Baekhyun bet Hoya yelled to Woohyun to stop. Baekhyun step out from Sungjong’s car and being greeted by relief Woohyun. Woohyun hugged him, but Hoya pulled Woohyun fast.

“Okay, just go to home now. Someone will send your car later. Baekhyun-shi next time makes sure you didn’t make Woohyun this worry” Hoya chuckled leaving flushed Baekhyun.

Woohyun got his car from parking lot. He opened the door for Baekhyun. He checked he used his seat belt properly before back to driver seat.

“Sorry” Baekhyun head hung low. He felt guilty, he always made Woohyun worry. Woohyun ever took day off just to accompany Baekhyun on run away in Paris, Milan, New York and another city. Woohyun always be there to give him support.

“It’s okay. It’s me who always be freak” Woohyun patted his head. Baekhyun just nodded.

“Ohyeah, I get Park Chanyeol to model for your next run away” Woohyun said smiling. Baekhyun widens his eyes.

“How could?” He asked disbelieve. His agency said he didn’t want to involve in his next run away in Tokyo.

“Remember, Krystal, Myungsoo’s cousin?” Baekhyun nodded.

“His husband did this. I asked him to get Park Chanyeol sign and you know just on the count of less than an hour. We got this”

“Yeah” Baekhyun scoffed.

Don’t forget who is Nam Woohyun and all his friends. Don’t mess up with them. Note.

“Anyway, where were you going?” Baekhyun took deep breath.

“I guess it’s not good conversation when you drive” Woohyun turned the engine off, Baekhyun narrowed his eyebrows.

“I guess you can tell me now” Woohyun stated.

“Jaejoong-hyung asked me and Sungjong to stalked Yong Junhyung” Woohyun frowned.

“What was that for?”

“He noticed Junhyung in front of office building this morning. Don’t know why he just asked me, so I did it” Baekhyun bit his lips.

What should I say…..

“Are you okay?” Woohyun touched his forehead. “ You look pale” Baekhyun shook his head.

“Junhyung… actually he….” Woohyun squeezed his hand.

“Junhyung was following So Eun-shi” Baekhyun closed his eyes. He didn’t want to saw Woohyun’s mad expression. He hates it. Woohyun caressed his right cheek made Baekhyun open his eyes.

“We will talk about it later”

“You aren’t mad?” Baekhyun tilted his head.

“No… Why I should be mad?” Woohyun turned the engine on.

“Because I tried to….. “ Woohyun cut him off by pecked his lips. Baekhyun flushed.

“Ohyeah, did you finish gown for So Eun?” Woohyun asked, ignored Baekhyun reddish cheeks. Baekhyun gathered himself back.

“Yep… Don’t worry. It’s on my boutique” He smiled widely.