Close to you

Mugunghwa Promise

She woke up and looked around the room she was currently sleeping in. Her eyes widened and she looked down under the blanket, sighing relief. She turned her head and saw the balcony, she remembered that yesterday she was with Myungsoo. Well, it seemed her husband who brought her here. She arranged the blanket neatly before stepped outside to the balcony, the sun greeted her with its warm sunshine. The scenery before her eyes was indeed beautiful and she was giddy to take pictures of it. She found her backpack beside the bed and took the camera out. 

I love this place, the scenery is absolutely beautiful. Would love to stay here for awhile. 

*Cough* She froze on her spot, she nearly forgot about her husband. She turned around to see Myungsoo leaned on the rail on the other side of the balcony. 

Why I don't hear his steps? How long he is leaning there?

She suddenly remembered question that bulging on her mind.

"Oppa, do you carry me last night?" She made him caught of guard. She realized her mistake and tried to change the topic fast.

"Do you like photography?" He didn't answer my question and prefered to just enjoy the scenery. She knew it was futile to try engage him in conversation so she was back to task in hand, taking pictures. 

"Since when?" He asked without avert his gaze from the scenery before him. 

"Since when? What?" She asked back, her attention fully on him. Looking to his side profile, her fingers were itching to snap a picture of him. 

He motioned to the camera she holds.

"Since 3rd grade of undergraduate. Do you like photography as well?" 

"I want to be photographer, but that's just a child dream" He smiled slightly, Soeun watched him for awhile before nodding her head and leaned on the rail in exactly same pose as him. 

"Why do you take my picture?" She blinked her eyes, was not prepared for the question. She almost dropped her camera if not for Myungsoo's fast reflect in catching it. Well, it wouldn't drop in the sense of dropping down to the ground but still. 

"Be careful" He admonished. She smiled sheepishly, nodding her head. 

"Do you want to take picture? How about we make competition who can capture this scenery better?" She said playfully, Myungsoo raised his eyebrow before his famous smirk made appearance. 

Soeun pointed to another camera inside her backpack which then Myungsoo used. 

"Do you like SLR or DSLR better?" He asked while adjusting the light and trying to find better angle.

"DSLR provides easyness when we talk about manual mode, don't need roll of film, has trendy model. SLR itself was developed before the DSLR, it's not that different though. I think it depends on the function and the type, I kind like of both" 

"Why do you chose Canon EOS 600D than 60D?" He asks while takes pictures of the road below. 

You know about photography well, Oppa. 

"Both of this type has many similarity, but 600 is bigger than 60" He turned his head abruptly. He laughed a little and shook his head in amusement. 

They heard Myungsoo's cell phone rang, Myungsoo told her to look who called him. Howon-hyung writtens on the screen, Myungsoo told her to answer it.

"Good morning, Howon-shi. Could I help you?" She askes politely.

"Good morning, Soeun-shi. Where is Myungsoo?" Howon greeted back.

"He is in the balcony. Do you need to talk to him or can I rely your message to him?" She asked politely. 

"Please, tell him that we will have meeting at 10.00 A.M. It's urgent matter and I am really sorry to disturb you so early in the morning" Soeun told him that she would inform Myungsoo and ended the call. 

She placed the phone back and walked to Myungsoo who was still bussy taking pictures. 

"Howon-shi said you are needed for urgent meeting at 10, he doesn't tell me what it is about" He nodded his head and gave her back the DSLR.

Myungsoo changed his clothes to suit, Soeun followed him and helped him to wear the tie. Before he went outside he took a handbag from the couch and placed it on the bed.

"My secretary gets the clothes for you" He said. Soeun thanked him, asking him to send her thank to his secretary as well. Myungsoo remembered something and looked straight to Soeun's eyes. Soeun felt her heart beating fast staring at his eyes. 

"Soeun, have you ever met Yong Junhyung before in station?" She blinked before she tried to dig on her memories if she ever met him before, but there was no memory came up so she shook her head when she found nothing except for bumped into him at the station

"I don't know him before. We just met once in station, I accidentaly bumped into him and then he gave the document back to us" She replied honestly.

Myungsoo nodded and told her that if she needs anything she can call his secretary. Soeun assured him that she would be fine alone. 

JOONGKI

"Doctor, It's Myungsoo-shi medical record. Where will he come here again? I miss him" The nurse sighs dreamily.

"Hahaha.... He isn't single anymore so find the right one" Jonhyun laughs.

"Doctor Song.... You break my heart with your insensitive words...." She faked a cry.

"Just find another wealthy man" Joongki said heartlessly. 

"Heartless" The nurse sulked and left him shaking his head in amusement

L.... You need general check up this month.

MYUNGSOO

"Myungsoo, we need to talk" I followed Sunggyu-hyung after the others left first for lunch. 

"Doctor Song called me to inform that you didn't come to hospital for the routine check up"

"I'm okay, hyung. Nothing to worry about"

They heard foot step and both men averted their gazes to the open door. 

"Soeun" Sunggyu smiled to her, she smiled back. Myungsoo hoped she didn't hear their conversation. 

"Why are you here? I sent message to Sungjong to bring you explore. I still have work after lunch" Myungsoo said calmly, approaching her. End his conversation with Sunggyu effectively. 

JUNHYUNG

"Sajangnim, someone sent package for you"

"Bring it to my room" Junhyung took the brown envelope.

"You can go now" The employee bowed to him.

"Kim So Eun BScAg, M.Sc., September 6. Second child of Kim Saen Il and Lee Sin Ah, has an older brother named Kim Hyunjoong. Young Lecturer at College of Agriculture and Biotechnology Yonsei University. Master of Science at Université Pierre et Marie Curie"

What kind of information it is...

He made call to his employee and got angry with the answer.

Someone tried to mess with me

SUNGGYU

"Hyung, I can't imagine his reaction" Howon chuckled, I understand how hilarious it was. 

"We won't let him get what he wants" I said seriously. 

"Tomorrow, So Eun will attend Women Symposium with Auntie and then introduce her to public. It will be good blow for him" Howon smiled little, it would be hard blow for Junhyung. 

"We get another problem. Myungsoo purposely doesn't come to his routine check up" I said to Howon.

"Where is he now?" Howon asked, his demeanor changed abruptly. 

"I tell him to take rest. Tomorrow he won't come, I order him to bring Soeun looks around"