Hello Baby Part 1!!!

Mugunghwa Promise

 

Myungsoo have called his cousin and he was really shocked when she said that she must accompany his husband to abroad for a week so she needs his help to take care his nephew.

“Mwo???? Krystal, Are you kidding me? No, No, No…. I can’t”

“Please, Myungsoo-ah. Cheondung oppa and I, we don’t know the other who can help us. Please, if we can bring Leo with us, we won’t ask your help. But it seems impossible. He got fever and Swiss has cold weather. We don’t want he’ll be sick then. Come on, you’ve never seen your nephew for 3 years, last time you saw my son is when he was born. Please!!!!”

“Okay, okay. Just make sure your son do everything that I say to him”

“Yep… Don’t worry. You’ll love him. No doubt. Give me your address and we’ll arrive there at 7 pm or yeah maybe little late”

I’ll regret about this. I should’ve told So Eun first, but I guess she will agree. Hope so because I don’t know how to get close to kid or the worst one how I can handle that kid alone. Myungsoo called So Eun and told her about his nephew who will stay with them for a while. So Eun was really curious with the baby.

Myungsoo’s nephew…. I can’t wait…. I want to see him… Baby… Baby….

So Eun and Myungsoo arrived at home early to make sure they won’t come late and make Krystal and Cheondung wait for them.

Ting tong ting tong…..

Bell was ringing, So Eun opened the door and found young couple stood in front of him. Beautiful women with long black hair bring two bag and some stuff beside her,  a men who has warm smile carrying sleeping cute baby boy.

“So Eun, who is there?” Myungsoo down the stair and smiled when he saw his cousin.

“Myungsoo!!!!!” Krystal ran and gave him big hug.

“Ckckckck….. Ice Princess, Do you forget you have husband now?” Krystal broke the hug and chuckled.

“Hyung, long time not see you” Myungsoo greeted Cheondung.

“Almost 4 years, the last time we met you visited us at hospital when Leo was born”

“Yeah…”

“Oh, I almost forget. Sorry, we couldn’t attend your wedding. I was in Japan, as always Krystal didn’t skip shopping and made us spent more time in Japan” Myungsoo giggled.

“Mwo??? That’s not my fault. It’s your fault, you were really busy and I couldn’t help with my spare time so I used it to go shopping just like that” Krystal smiled to Myungsoo and gave death glare to Cheondung.

So Eun smiled, felt comfortable with this situation. They spent warm and funny time together. Cheondung and Krystal left Myungsoo’s house and went to airport after explained everything about Leo. What should and shouldn’t do, they told everything, his favorite food, his habit and what is the important thing that must they know: LEO is really active and always run everywhere so they must keep watch on him all day long when he is awake.

Myungsoo and So Eun still use different room, but seems Krystal or Cheondung didn’t realized it so they left sleeping their beautiful baby boy in the biggest room that belongs to Myungsoo.

AT MID NIGHT

“Appa… Appa……” Leo shouted and made Myungsoo awakened. Leo was crying and pushed      Myungsoo who want to touch him.

“So Eun!!!!!!!!!” Myungsoo shouted and that made Leo cried more loudly than before. So Eun found Myungsoo shook his head in frustration and Leo was crying so badly.

“Appa… I want appa. APPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Myungsoo and So Eun closed their ears.

“So Eun, do something” Myungsoo yelled. So Eun nodded and tried to calming Leo. Leo pushed her and continuing call his father.

“Cheondung hyung, answer your phone” Myungsoo called Cheondung, he didn’t know what should he do. So Eun was failed to make Leo stop crying. He wasn’t really sure how long Leo cried, but the baby is sleeping now.

Myungsoo sighed.

“I guess we got trouble” Myungsoo said to So Eun who just nodded for agreement.

“What should we do then?” Myungsoo rubbed her hair.  So Eun found it’s cute.

“I never knew before that Kim Myungsoo can get this frustration” She teased.

“I don’t” He came to his cold mode.

“Is it right? I thought you’re frustration” she didn’t give up teasing him.

“Appa” Leo mumbled in his dream.

“Seems Leo loves his father more than his mother”

“Yeah, he did” So Eun replied. So Eun was sleeping beside Leo, Myungsoo on bench.

“APPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Myungsoo and So Eun rubbed their eyes and saw Leo was awake even he didn't cry Myungsoo felt his scream was the worst noise that ever he had ever heard.

Well… Well… It’s be long day for me Myungsoo said in his mind