Buddies

Mugunghwa Promise


 

“Tomorrow is the party, right?” Sungyeol really excited.

“Yes” Woohyun replied bluntly.

“Errrgghhhh…..” Sungyeol waved his hand in defeat. He was getting irritated with Woohyun lack of excitement.

The other just laughed.

Jaejoong and Sunggyu walked toward them and brought their meal. Sungyeol smiled widely and picked everything that he wanted. Jaejoong just shook his head.

They have long day. They went from one deal to another deal. He was the one who worked the most. As vice of Hoya’s father he has high position in this company. Hoya’s father gave him right to take decision for their business actually he was his right hand. Hoya’s father hold second biggest shareholder in this company. Even though he didn’t introduce himself as first heir of Shinsegae, people already knew it. He was his father’s reflection at all with share of his mother beauty.

Maybe many persons would ask how could their father can get along and seems Hoya’s father trust him a lot? It’s not secret if business was the cruelest thing in this world. Business could change someone to be monster for his friends even his family, but sometime business brought you together and created strong bond.

His father and Hoya’s father knew each other because their parents were business partner. Like didn’t have choice they spent their time together maybe for along their life and it’s not big secret they would arrange married for their son or daughter. Exactly it’s for business, but in the other side because they almost knew their soon to be son/daughter in law from baby. Maybe, not like that but at least he wish his soon to be wife wasn’t pain in the . Myungsoo maybe he was the exception, he still didn’t know why his father chose So Eun in the first place, but honestly he didn’t mind it at all.

He still remembered when his uncle sent him wedding invitation. He called Soyeon or Krystal to said congratulation, but all he got was cursed and tantrum. Anyway, they lived happily. Jaejoong was sure because her husband was really really more than kind, calm and everything. Krystal wasn’t bad girl, but she was too young for marriage that day. They got the biggest publishing company in South Korea also one of biggest television channel too, oh he almost forgot about entertainment and another company that Park’s has. It’s 100% true because their two children married his family as well. Sandara Park famous model in Korea was head over heels to Lee Junki, Hoya’s older brother who decided to be actor than became businessman like Hoya. Jaejoong itself will marry Hoya’s little sister. He didn’t like this idea, he was 13 years older than her, but he couldn’t reject it. He met her once when she was 16 years old, it was 5 years ago. She was really shy around, but playful and really active when she was with his brother. When he was back to South Korea, he was greeted by her big poster and many stuff related to her. He admitted she was really beautiful, but God she was only 22 years old.

“Hyung… You listen to me?” Hoya asked make Jaejoong jumped.

“Pardon?” Jaejoong asked.

“My father asked my sister to take break so she can company you today and tomorrow” Jaejoong nodded while shipped his coffee to suppress his surprise.

“Ohyeah, and….” Myungsoo smirked before continue his sentence.

“Tomorrow will be your engagement day” He coughed and shocked.

“Don’t worry she must be stunning and trust Woohyun’s wifey. The best designer South Korea ever have will be the one who made her gown” Sunggyu smiled innocently.

“We will have live show. We called Cheondung and he agreed to tell the world. Hahaha” Sungyeol made high-fived with Dongwoo who just laughed.

“Actually what is going on here?” Jaejoong groaned and left. Hoya was left run to him.

“Hyung, he called out”

“What?” Jaejoong snapped, still walking.

“Hyung…. I know you don’t like this idea, but just listen to me” Jaejoong sighed and gave Hoya time to tell him the reason.

“Okay” He nodded and they back to their room.

He saw two mans was standing, he saw their back. It seems familiar. They turned around and his friends. He was surprised and really shocked more shock than before.

“Your engagement just prank. Don’t worries we still have many time” Hoya laughed. The rest of Infinite laughed along. Actually, their prank wasn’t funny enough for Jaejoong and well they admitted it, but Jaejoong liked the fate that his buddies were here.

“Well, will you give us your fiancée’s sign? We like her. She is really cute and beautiful”

“As if….” Jaejoong snorted make them laughed again.

Deep in his heart Jaejoong knew what the reason made them back to South Korea. They excused their self. They went to the rooftop.

“How is L.A?” Jaejoong started their conversation.

“Like always the place I want to live when I’m single”

“Best place where you can get best one night stand?”

“That’s not like that Yoochun. I’m not you” Junsu chuckled.

“It’s the document that Yong Junhyung wants. It’s your sister in law personal information” Jaejoong read the document, he gasped. He wore his glasses to look better.

“Yoochun, I need you to get information about him”

God, don’t do this to us.

“Why?” Yoochun asked curiously.

Jaejoong smiled bitterly and left without gave him answer. Before he reached the door, he turned around.

“Please do me favor. Don’t let anyone know I asked you about this. Especially Hoya and Sunggyu” Like that Jaejoong left.

“I guess you just need to get information about him” Junsu patted his shoulder. Yoochun watched picture in his hand.