Commencement

Mugunghwa Promise

Myungsoo rubbed his eyes when he feel sunshine on his face. So Eun still sleep beside him in the seat. Myungsoo patted her head and made her awake. They two kept quite, still confuse to find proper words. Myungsoo broke the silent.

"Morning"

"Morning" So Eun replied awkward.

"I...I'll make breakfast" She stuttered.

"So Eun" Myungsoo called her and made her turn back.

"Thank" So Eun just gave smile and nodded.

I know it's not appropriate time and crazy thing to asked him about his father, but at least as her wife he can share everything to me. It couldn't help If I just act sweet and act as nothing happened to him pretend I didn't saw he was raving and called his father.

So Eun made coffee for him. She decided to ask him about yesterday.

"Oppa, we need to talk" After make sure she has enough courage to ask him,she finally could speak.

"What do you want to talk? Come here" He made So Eun sit beside him, He put the cup of coffee.

"Am I your wife?" She asked in serious tone, He was surprised, but he nodded then.

"Do you believe that I'll do my best to be your wife?" He was confuse, he nodded once again.

So Eun look at his eyes and she took deep breath. She reached his hand and hold it tightly.

"Please, tell me. What did happen between you and your father?" He tried to broke their eye contact, but So Eun forced he to look her eyes.

"What do you want to know?" He asked coldly.

So Eun didn't felt surprised, she had thought this before and she prepared her self for this situation. Actually, she just want to know his reaction, If he act normally and still calm. She won't make a move, but he gave different reaction.

"I thought I need to know what did happen to my husband and his father. You said that I'm your wife, but I know nothing about you. 3 months and we're like stranger. I......" He cut her words.

"So you want to know everything about me? Though you're my wife, don't think that you can interfere with my life. I never aggreed with this marriage, but I tried to receive you in my life. I guess I made big mistake. You know nothing and don't need to know anything" He shout.

 I never aggreed with this marriage, but I tried to receive you in my life. I guess I made big mistake.

"I never aggreed with this marriage, but I tried to receive you in my life. I guess I made big mistake" So Eun let her tears flow in her face, Myungsoo was shocked when he realized what he said before.

"Yeah, you made big mistake to marry me. Big mistake that you've ever made. Receive me? hahaha.... Thanks to tried your best to receive me in your life. I'm not your wife, I'm nothing to you even as friend. Thanks to tell me this. I should've known it sooner, sorry I was too blind to saw this fate"

"So Eun, I'm sorry. I..." Myungsoo didn't continue his words. He didn't know what to do.

"Don't worry. It's not a big deal. I'll prepare breakfast for you" So Eun gave him fake smile and left.

After their fight, So Eun woke up earlier and when to campuss before Myungsoo woke up. She prepared his suit for work when he didn't at home. She comes home early everyday, prepare dinner and lock her self in her room. 

Myungsoo told everything to Sunggyu. Sunggyu was really mad, he grabbed Myungsoo's collar and punch his face.

"L.... How can you said that. What do you think? Where is your heart? hah?????" Sunggyu left Myungsoo alone in his office.

Myungsoo back to home earlier, he wait for So Eun.

Where is she? It's 7 p.m 

He texted her asked where is she now. No reply.... He became worry. He called her home and they said she didn't visit them after they get married.

Sungjong, why he call me?

"Yoboseyo"

"Yoboseyo, Hyung where are you?" he said in hurry.

"I'm home. Why?"

"So Eun noona is faint. We're in Seoul National University Hospital.Come here. Hurry"

L drove fast to SNU Hospital. Sungjong and some people that he doesn't know was there in front of ICU.

"What's going on?" L asked worry, they asked permission and left them two.

"I don't know. Today, SNU held national meeting for environment. So Eun noona was one of the participant from Yonsei University. She was faint and another lecturer from Yonsei University bring her here. Jonghyun-hyung called me and told me to called you" Sungjong confused don't know what should he says.

Sungyeol, Sunggyu, Hoya, Woohyun, Dongwoo came after Sungjong called them. 

ICU's light was turn off. L walked toward Jonghyun.

"She is okay. She'll recover soon. Just make sure she take a rest and eat well. Don't let her work to hard, it's not good for her health."

"Can I see her?"

"Sure, but just 10 minutes. She needs to take a rest"

L entered ICU and saw how pale she is.

She gave him weak smile. L took seat beside her bed, he grabbed her hand tightly.

"Oppa, sorry I can't prepare dinner. Have you eat meal?"

"Are you crazy to ask that stupid question? Look at your self" L replied.

"I'm really happy. Thank God I was faint" she said cheerfully.

L saw her in disbelieve.

"If I was'not faint, you wouldn't came to see me" She smile brightly.

"Stupid. That's friend for" He chuckled.

"I don't want be your friend" 

"You don't want???"

"Nope. If I'm your friend, what make me different with Sunggyu-oppa, Sungyeol-oppa, Woohyun-oppa, Hoya-oppa, Dongwoo-oppa, Sungjong saeng" She pointed to 6 mens behind L. L saw them and gave death glare.

"Sungjong saeng?" Sungyeol scoffed.

"So what do you want So Eun?" Woohyun asked.

"LOVERS" She almost shout. L looked down, hide his embarrassed.

"So sweet" Hoya teased.

"You want or not?" So Eun asked in serious tone.

"If I say no. What will you do then?" L smirk. 

"Oppa, Myungsoo-oppa didn't want to be my lover. I'm his wife and he is my husband. He just want us to friend... hix...hix...hix...." She pretend act cry.

"L............Your project is still in my desk" Sunggyu treathen.

"You need my sign to build new branch" Sungyeol add.

"Almost forget, L. You need more than 50% shares outstanding to convince managers and directors to give their aggreement for your newest project. I mean newer than project in Sunggyu-hyung's desk. I can't imagine If Nam Woohyun, Kim Sunggyu, Lee Sungyeol, Jang Dongwoo, Lee Howon............." They chuckled including Sungjong and then 6 mens gave him death glare, L gulped.

"Okay, you win. We'll be........ yeah up to you" L gave his final word. So Eun smile widely. 

"You don't want pinky promise noona?" Sungjong asked.

"No. We did the strongest promise" They saw So Eun confusedly.

So Eun showed her ring and made L did the same.

"It's not just promise. It's vow that will always protected by God and angels. No one can break this because when this vow made means God will protect this marriage in His embrace"

They nodded.

 

Sous mes yeux, les sables d'argent
Prête-moi quelqu'un qui te ressemble tant
Comme un voyage d'un soir
La nuit de Lynch se ferment sur moi
Les paradis sont pleins de toi
Les paradis sont pleins de toi