Hello Baby Part 2!!!!

Mugunghwa Promise

 

 

 

Someone tapped So Eun shoulder. So Eu  gasped and turn back to saw the person.

 “Jiejie……” A handsome man smiled brightly.

“Wu Yi Fan!!!!!” Sighed Kris just gave her small chuckled.

“Always like this. Are you sure that you’re older than me jiejie? You’re so loud and childish”

“I’m older than you. You know that for sure”

“Anyway, what are you doing in Korea?”

“Did that good question for your beloved didi?”

“What? Do you mean unbelievable taller man like you still deserve to be called as didi? Oh My God, Wu Yi Fan”

“Don’t call me Yi Fan, I chose Kris, instead” So Eun laughed and patted his head though she must gave pressure to her legs cause not to ignore the fact Kris is really tall. Kris felt bothered and grabbed So Eun’s wrist.

“Aish… Jiejie, I’m not the little Yi Fan who always gave you permission to treat him in the way you want. I’m Kris that’s must you know”

“Kim So Eun!!” Someone called her name and walked toward Kris and So Eun. So Eun suddenly remembered she was in grocery with Myungsoo and Leo.

Myungsoo grabbed Leo’s wrist and everyone could see that Leo has cried before or should she says Leo sobbed.

“We’re going to find some snack and you disappeared just on seconds. Do you know I must be really crazy now, you didn’t help either” Myungsoo split out his frustration and So Eun didn’t have time just to blink.

“Huwaaa…………..”

“Oh My Leo…. Stop that. I must have called Cheondung hyung. You drove me crazy” Kris just stood don’t know what to do.

Security came toward them just to make sure what’s going on there. Is it family’s problem or somewhat like that. People saw them with weird look.

“Who are you?” Suddenly, Myungsoo snapped.

“Huwaa……. Oh My Leo” Myungsoo shouted loud and touched his forehead.

Kris chuckled when saw all of this drama. Yups, Myungsoo looks like drama queen in Kris’ view.

Kris kneeled down and hugged Leo. He patted his head and tried to calm him down.

“Shuuuttt…. Handsome baby boy shouldn’t cry. It’s okay, baby” Amazingly, Leo stopped to cried, just little sniffles. And not really long, he gave Kris his most beautiful adorable smile that never gave to neither Myungsoo nor So Eun received.

“Yi Fan!!!” So Eun didn’t realized, she threw herself to give Kris tight embrace. Myungsoo eyes widened.

His wife hugged random person, stranger, and he is 100% handsome, tall…. … He cursed himself. Never in his life, had He felt really pissed off. He didn’t know why, but he hates the fact So Eun hugged Kris and smiled happily.

“Well, great. You found your soul mate in grocery? Great…. Wowh… My wife and my nephew betrayed me with random person” Myungsoo said sarcastically. So Eun let off of the hug. Kris smiled widely and it drove Myungsoo boiled.

“What the fu….”

“Gege, nice to meet you. I’m Wu Yi Fan, but call me Kris, instead. I’m So Eun’s jiejie cousin. We share same blood from our grandmother” Myungsoo blinked, he even didn’t realize Kris grab his hand and shake it.

Kris suddenly come back to his serious face after heard two girls giggled and watch him or should he said they watch him and Myungsoo for sure. Myungsso taken back from his dreamland and covered his embarrassed with his poker face.

“Well, Leo looks that. We have two expressionless men in front of us” Leo giggled and that make Myungsoo smiled and also Kris.

“What do you mean with gege?” Myungsoo asked.

“I guess it’s not appropriate place to start our family conversation. Let’s find good café, either”

Kris held Leo’s hand and shoved So Eun to Myungsoo. So Eun almost fall If Myungsoo didn’t have good reflect and catch her by waist. So Eun blushed and Kris hold his laughed when saw how red his jiejie face was.

Myungsoo brought them to his favorite café. He loves this café from young, at least when he still deserved title as child; he always came here to buy some ice cream, but now seems he chose coffee.

“I want banana split ice cream. Can I?” Leo asked Kris. So Eun and Myungsoo just gave confuse look each other at this sight.

“Go on. You can get everything you want, but after this don’t forget ask your…..” Kris stopped, he didn’t know about Leo even his name.

“Anyeong haseyo. Park Leo imnida. I’m son of Park Cheondung and Jung Soojung. I’m 3 years old. Nice to meet you, ehm…. hyung” Kris smiled and patted his head.

“Nice to meet you too, Leo. My name is Wu Yi Fan, but you just call me Kris hyung, neh?”

“Arasso” Myungsoo and So Eun could see Leo smile ear to ear.

‘Am I in dream? Is it Leo? Three days around me he just cried, kicked, and how should I describe this evil and now out of all he becomes this cute and polite to him.

What the hell happened in this world? Is it really Leo or evil stole his soul and God replace it with angel’s soul?

“Myungsoo, are you okay?” Once again Myungsoo trapped on his own dreamland.

He nodded. That’s really awkward for all of them, maybe just for this married couple. Kris played with Leo happily; Kris fed Leo with full spoon of ice cream. Leo even begged Kris to taste his macchiato, Kris have no choice, but idea rush his mind, he ordered baby chino for Leo so Leo didn’t get harm of caffeine effect. Obviously, caffeine isn’t good for children.

“Leo, your mom on the phone” So Eun gave her phone to Leo. Leo didn’t give attention and just puffed out her cheecks.

“Hei, what’s going on? Your mom called you. You should be happy, aren’t you?” Kris asked softly. Leo shook his head, gave sign “no”.

“He loves his father the most” Myungsoo commented. Leo nodded. Kris took a breath before let out other word to convince Leo talked to his mother by phone.

No… No..No…. That’s all Leo said.

“Hei, Leo I’ll buy you a new toys, but you must greet your mom first. Want you?”

Leo still didn’t want to talk to his mother.

So Eun gave Myungsoo pleaded look ask some help from his husband, but Myungsoo just eat his pudding silently.

“Kim Myungsoo did something” So Eun finally felt blood rush his head.

“Give me your phone. I’ll talk with Krystal”

In other hand Leo really excited to drink his first baby chino.

“I wish appa here” He said all of sudden.

Kris who heard that grinned.

“Leo, talk to your mother so you could talk to your appa”

Leo’s eyes twinkle after heard Kris’ words.

“Uncle. I want to…” He didn’t finish his words. They could hear Cheondung’s voice in other line.

“Appa bogoshipoyo”

Bogoshipoyo, Leo

They smiled widely hearing Leo and Cheondung talked each other, they couldn’t hold their laugh when Krystal burst out when Leo seems really miss his appa and didn’t feel the same way to his eomma.

Kris and So Eun have their own conversation and Myungsoo just admire her wife and saw her intensely.

He took his cup of macchiato pretend drank it while So Eun caught what he was doing. Kris didn’t unnoticed this moment. He silently dragged Leo along with him somewhere to another table at the corner and Leo without hesitation followed him.

 

“Hyung, I forget my ice cream” Leo puffed out his cheeks. Kris found it adorable and pinched his cheeks that drove Leo pouted.

“You must be have great father and mother to have all of this beautiful features laid on you, right?” Leo just gave him confused look. Kris chuckled.

“It seems I want son” Kris mumbled.

 

 

Myungsoo and So Eun kept silent. So Eun want to say something, she really managed her courage to talk. God, I’m his wife and he is my husband, but this fact didn’t help either. All I feel is …… God, I need your help. How could I spend my rest life in this state?

 

“Where are Leo and Kris?” Myungsoo finally realized Kris left them two.

Inside her heart she prays she could breathe properly, curse to Kris who left them alone, happy because he is around her, panic, nervous mix of feelings.

“Want to eat something?” So Eun gave another answer and she realized how stupid she was.

Myungsoo furrowed his brows, but nodded.

“What do you want oppa?”

“Everything is fine” Myungsoo replied.

“Ehm… Just bring most delicious meal in this café” Myungsoo chuckled, he knew dearly So Eun would say something like that when she didn’t know exactly what she want. Good excuse after all.

“Oppa, your macchiato ehm can I taste it? Just bit” Myungsoo could see that she threw most pleading eyes he ever seen before.

“Are you two couple? You two suit together” Suddenly a customer of those café praised them.

So Eun cheeks became as red as tomato. She kept his head down for a while before gave adorable smile.

“Young man please take care her, you have beautiful wife and as woman that live more than 40 years I could say you two are meant to be. Just not because of you two together now, but I feel like you two have something that could make me want to pray for your happiness” She gave long sentences and smile.

“Gyuri, don’t disturb young couple. Sorry, for my wife. She’s not really sensitive and I bet she just told something that actually she didn’t really know it so well. She likes to give note for something” His wife slapped her arm.

So Eun was already to spoke, but Myungsoo took this part faster.

“Its okay, Sir. We’re not feeling bothered” Myungsoo was about to say something else when two young boys shouted.

“Eomma, appa” They shouted in unison and they ran toward couple in front of Myungsoo.

“Kwangmin, Youngmin What I had said to you don’t shout like that in public place. You two how many times I need to make you realize that your habit can disturb the others” She began to scold.

“Just like mom and kids. Not surprise at all, it’s you who gave them the way shout a loud and for sure it’s better than always approach and poop up nowhere in front of people. You just around when no one need you, and going don’t know where when we need you”

“What have you said Cho Kyuhyun?”

“Shhh….. it’s begin ourselves TV show is running now. Episode 109.577 , it’s going to long-long story” The blonde one from the two spoke.

“Hyung, noona can we sit here. I’m totally exhausted” He asked permission and Myungsoo gave short reply of “sure”. The two young boys cheers, actually just one of them. The other just sat there silently and watches what was going on between his parents.

Leo and Kris came back to their current table and greet the young boys, their parents still had love’s quarrel and seemed need minutes to solved it.

“Cho Kyuhyun, you’re so eerrrgggghhhh”

“Did eumma finish all this love’s quarrel? I’m hungry. Kwangmin feel so” said the blonde.

“I’m not” His brother replied.

“Hei, you always like that. I tried to make us stop starving” Youngmin whined. Kwangmin ignored his brother and paid attention to Kris.

“Hyung, your style is really good suiting you a lot. Your hairs seem natural, not like my……”

“Cho Kwangmin, don’t start new battle with your older brother. He is still older than you” Gyuri spoke and gave attention to her sons.

Fortunately, they sat on corner of café that have enough space of sofa that made them can sat on around one table.

Gyuri saw Kris and Leo.

“You two are multicultural children?”

“Oh My God, not again!!!” Kwangmin finally irritated. Seems they really had long day, Myungsoo talked with Kyuhyun and So Eun had good conversation with Gyuri. Cho twins played with Leo who sat on Kris’ lap, the twin fed Leo.

“By the way, we even didn’t introduce ourselves properly I’m Cho Gyuri. This is my husband Cho Kyuhyun and the twins are our sons. Blonde one named Youngmin, and black one Kwangmin. Greet your hyung and noona, please” She commanded.

“Anyeonghaseyo, I’m Cho Kwangmin”

“Anyeonghaseyo, I’m Cho Youngmin. Nice to meet you hyung, noona and saeng. Please, treat me well” He put his brightness smile and they chuckled.

“Kim So Eun imnida. It’s my husband Kim Myungsoo. That’s Kris Wu my cousin and my husband’s nephew Leo”

“Great from now we can be friends and So Eun if you have spare time we can spend our private woman time together”

And that’s their story of the 4th day Leo in their house. Myungsoo gave himself a note about this day. He never felt really happy entire his life before. Family, yeah finally he found this feeling, a feeling he never felt because of lack of moments he had with his parents.

“Huwwaaa, I want to be Kris hyung……. huwaaaaaaa” It’s just the beginning. Myungsoo thought.