Friends?

Learn To Love

"So Taekwoon, how your married life?" Ask Dongwook as he look at the boy.

"Well, its good," reply Taekwoon short.

"How your first night? Is it hot?" Ask Jongki as he raise his brows.

"What? No. We don't do anything like that yet," reply Taekwoon as he shake his head.

"Why? Is she so ugly that make you unable to touch her?" Ask Dongwook as he laughing.

"Not that. I just need some time to know her better," reply Taekwoon as he glare at his friends.

"Taekwoon," called someone that make all of them turn to the source of the voice.

"Hakyeon, what are you doing here?" Ask Taekwoon as he stand up when he saw the girl standing beside him.

"I'm just finish my discussion with my friends. Are they your friends?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at two boys who sitting with her husband.

"Yes, we are. I'm Dongwook," said the boy as he stand and hold out his hand. Hakyeon smile as she shake hand with the boy. 

"I'm Jongki. Nice to meet you," said Jongki as he also shake hand with the girl. Both of them look at Hakyeon with meaningful smile.

"I'm Hakyeon, Taekwoon's wife," said the girl as she bow slightly at them. 

"Oh, you're such a beauty. How lucky Taekwoon is," praise Dongwook as he wink at the girl. Hakyeon just laugh awkwardly when he do that. Taekwoon sent a deadly glare at his friend. How dare he flirt with his wife in front of him.

"Emm I'll go first. I have another thing to do. Bye, Taekwoon. See you at home," said Hakyeon before she leave those boys.

Taekwoon sent the girl with his eyes. But, suddenly he feel something when he saw his wife is not alone. There is another boy with Hakyeon. He might be Hakyeon's friend but still he feel jealous. Taekwoon glare at the man who treating his wife like a princess. He open the restaurant door for Hakyeon. He also open the car door for Hakyeon. Taekwoon keep looking at the car until it disappear from his sight. He then sit down with quite an angry or jealous maybe.

"You just wasting your chance. If I in your place, I would do anything to be with that girl even it just one night," said Dongwook as he smile. 

"Yeah, I'm agree with you. She so beautiful and y. I can see how nice her body is. Oh my god. You're such lucky dude," support Jongki as he lean on the chair still imagine Hakyeon's body in front of him.

"Hey Taekwoon if you don't want her, you can give her to me or we can share her," said Dongwook as he tap Taekwoon shoulder.  Taekwoon fastly push that hand away and glare at the boy angrily.

"Do you realise that you are talking about my wife right now?" yell Taekwoon without care about other people in that restaurant.

"Don't be angry, Taekwoon. I'm just kidding," said Dongwook. He does not expect to see that boy react like that. 

"I'll go first," said Taekwoon as he stand up and leave his friends. He never realise how his friends are. How dare they talk like that about his wife.