Its time

Learn To Love

Taekwoon stand in front of the labour room as he keep tapping his left foot. He can't keep still as he feel so worried on his wife and his twins. In his heart, he keep praying that everything will be okay. Hoping all of them will be safe. 

Its start when Hakyeon wake him up at night, saying that her belly feel hurt. He can see how hurt that girl feel from her face. Her forehead start sweating and she holding his hand so tightly. Taekwoon without wasting anytime lift her wife and bring her toward the hospital. In the car, Hakyeon did not say anything and just cry as she hold her belly. It make Taekwoon fell more worried and hurt. 

 

Hakyeon open her eyes slowly. She feel so tired and weak. She can feel someone holding her hand and kiss it lovingly. She smile weakly when she saw Taekwoon sit beside her with a smile even when she can see how worried he is from his eyes.

"Hey gorgeous. You done great," said Taekwoon as he give a peck on her forehead.

"How are they? They are okay, right?" Ask Hakyeon as she feel worried whether their twins are save or not.

"Of course they are. They are strong, just like you," reply Jaehwan as she walk toward her friend with her daughter.

"Hi Jaehwan. Where's Wonshik?" Ask Hakyeon when she saw her friend.

"Work. And how dare you don't tell us about your twins," said Jaehwan as she pouting.

"Its a suprise," reply Hakyeon as she smile.

"We got pair. A princess and a prince," said Taekwoon as he beeming when he think back about their twins.

"Can I see them?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at her husband.

"Of course you can. But, we need to ask the doctor first," reply Taekwoon. Hakyeon nod her head as she smile widely when she think about her twins.

 

"They are so cute," said Hakyeon as she watching the twins who sleeping in the incubator from outside the room. They need to be put into the incubator because they are small. 

She look at them as her tears start to fall. They look so beautiful. They are her angels. They are gift given to them. Gift that make their life become better and more perfect. 

"They are our stars, Hakyeon. Our precious star," whisper Taekwoon as he backhug the girl. His eyes still fix on the twins. 

"Thank you for giving birth to two beautiful angels. Thank you, my love. Thank you," continue Taekwoon. Hakyeon look up and stare at the boy in teary eyes. Taekwoon smile and lean down. Giving a peck on Hakyeon's lips before they look at their stars back.

 

"So, what their name?" Ask Wonshik as he look at Taekwoon and Hakyeon.

"Jung Taeyeon and Jung Haewoon," reply Taekwoon as his hand still holding Hakyeon's hand tightly.

"Oh yeah, I have some news on Haeyong. From what I heard, she's not in Korea right now. She already brought by her father to America for treatment," told Hongbin when he remember about that girl. He know about it from one of his uncle's workers.

"Treatment? What treatment?" Ask Taekwoon.

"Mental treatment. Its look like she having mental problem and it has been confirm by the doctors," reply Hongbin. Taekwoon and Hakyeon look at each other before he sigh. 

"Its mean she will not disturb my family for these time. I hope she can be treat," said Taekwoon sincerely. Hakyeon nod her head agree on her husband's words.

"By the way, I have another announcement to tell all of you," said Hongbin that gain the attention from two other couples in the room.

"I will become a daddy too," said Hongbin as he smile widely. His announcement make all of them cheer for him.

"Congrates, Hongbin, Sanghyuk," said Hakyeon as she look at both of them. The other also congrates them.