Lazy day

Learn To Love

"I'm feel so lazy today," said Hakyeon as she lie in front of the television lazily. She keep changing the channel as she show a lazy face. She does not know what she want to watch.

Taekwoon shake his head as he try to not laughing. He sit beside the girl and snatch the remote from her hand. He change the channel and watch a soccer game. Taekwoon put the remote on the table and watch the game calmly. 

"Do you want some drink?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at the boy.

"Of course," reply Taekwoon as he nod his head without looking at the girl. Hakyeon nod her head before she stand up and go to the kitchen. 

"Here," said the girl as she give a cup of hot chocolate to her husband. 

"Thank you," said Taekwoon. He take the cup carefully from Hakyeon's hand. Hakyeon sit beside him with her eyes fix on the television. She does not really like to watch a soccer game but she still can watch it.

He too immerse in the game and not realise the girl has been sleeping. When the soccer game over, he look beside him and saw the sleeping girl. He smile as he look at the girl. He stand up and carefully correcting Hakyeon's position. He slowly lift Hakyeon's legs and put it on the sofa. He rub Hakyeon's hairs softly before he take the dirty cups and wash them. Taekwoon admit they might not married because of love, but he think the love feeling has start to blossom.

***

"Wonshik, have you eat? I can prepare the food for you," said Jaehwan as she walk slowly to her husband.

"No need," reply Wonshik coldly as he walk straight into the bedroom. Jaehwan smile bitterly before she follow her husband into the room. She already used to be treat like that. It always like that. Jaehwan look at her husband who lying on the bed with sad eyes. She know that boy still can't forget Hakyeon. She know it.