Missing

Learn To Love

"Be careful, okay. Don't forget to call me when you arrive," said Hakyeon as she hold her husband's arm tightly.

"I will. You too. Be careful here. Don't be naughty," said Taekwoon as he look at his wife lovingly. He actually feel worried to leave his wife alone. But, what can he do? He need to go to Jeju Island by himself to settle some problems there.

"Don't worry about me. Sanghyuk and Jaehwan will accompany me," told Hakyeon as she pat Taekwoon's arm softly. 

"Its look like you'll having party together," Taekwoon put his arms around Hakyeon's waist and pull her closer. Hakyeon laugh when she hear her husband. Well, he's almost right actually. But, a quite one with Areum with them.

"I'll be back soon. When I able to solve the problems, I will come back as soon as possible," Taekwoon stare at his wife lovingly. He really hate to leave his wife alone. He then bent down and put his ear on Hakyeon's belly with a smile. 

"You too, my star. Be a good kid and take care of your mother. Okay?" said Taekwoon before he kiss the belly. Hakyeon smile as she watch her husband talking with their child. Taekwoon then look at Hakyeon and kiss her.

"I love you," whisper Taekwoon. Hakyeon smile before she give a peck on Taekwoon's lips.

"I love you too," whisper Hakyeon. They hold hands as they walk toward the door. Hakyeon does not want to let the hand go. She really hate when she think she can't see her husband for these three days. 

"Bye. Love you," Taekwoon look at Hakyeon and give another peck on her lips.

"I love you more," Hakyeon wave her hand and watch her husband walk out from the door. 

Hakyeon sigh as she still staring at the door. Only few seconds Taekwoon leave, she already feel so empty and lonely. She take her phone and call for her friends. 

"Taekwoon already go. I'm feel so lonely right now. Come and fill my empty heart," said Hakyeon after the others answer her call.

Hakyeon wait for the others to come as she sit on the sofa. The tv is open but she does not feel like want to watch it. She look around as she can see her husband at every corner of the house. 

She suddenly feel sad. She miss Taekwoon so much. She rub her belly softly. "Are you miss your father too?" Mumble Hakyeon. 

Taekwoon want to bring her too, but she has her final exam tomorrow that make she unable to follow him. Its her last paper. But, she already make plan to make a suprise to her husband.

"How can I live without your father when he only gone for not more than an hour and I already feel like this," Hakyeon continue mumbling before her phone is ringing. Its Taekwoon.

"Hello, Wonnie," answer Hakyeon fastly. 

"Hello, Yeonnie. I just want to tell you that already at the airport and will go into the plane in few minutes. So, bye. See you soon my love," said Taekwoon that make Hakyeon smile alone. When she hear Taekwoon's voice, it make she feel relieve.

"Okay. Be careful and don't forget to call me when you got there," said Hakyeon. 

"Yes madam. Love you and miss you so much," Taekwoon give a kiss through the phone. 

"Love you too and miss you too," Hakyeon reply the kiss.

Not long after the call ended, the door bell is ringing. Hakyeon though the girls already arrive and fastly walk toward the door to open it. But, its not the girls who standing in front of the door.