Friend

Learn To Love

Hakyeon cry as much as she want. Rather than feel angry, she feel disappointed on that boy. How can he accuse her on something that she does not do. How can he accuse her having affairs with someone else. She not someone like that.

"Hakyeon, what are you doing here?" Ask someone that make Hakyeon look up. It Wonshik. The boy fastly sit beside the girl as he look at her worriedly. 

"What about you? What are you doing here?" Ask Hakyeon as she wipe her tears.

"Well, this my favourite spot in this park. When I feel lonely or sad, I will sit here and look at the lake, the people," reply Wonshik as he lean on the chair and look around.

"You're lying. This is my favourite spot," Hakyeon glare at the boy.

"If you angry with someone else, don't show it to me," said Wonshik without looking at the girl.

"I'm not angry with anybody," reply Hakyeon as she cross her arms on her chest.

"Yeah, I can trust you," Wonshik roll his eyes.

"We already know each other for long time. You think I don't know what actually playing in your mind. Even when we already over, we still friend like before," continue Wonshik as he look at Hakyeon. The girl sigh heavily. The boy is right. They still friends.

"Well Taekwoon, he accuse me having affairs behind him," told Hakyeon as she look down. 

"Really? How can you two fight because of the same reason why we fight before?" Wonshik does not know he should feel amuse or weird on it. He also accused Hakyeon having affair behind his back before. 

"I don't know that. How he can think something like that? I'm not feel angry to him. I just fell disappointed on him," told Hakyeon as she start to cry again. Wonshik pat Hakyeon's head gently. 

"Don't worry. He will realise that his action just now is wrong. He will apologise to you," said Wonshik to ease Hakyeon's heart.

"I don't know. Maybe I should play hard with him if he want to apologise. Don't you think so," reply Hakyeon as she smile at the boy. Wonshik shake his head in disbelief. 

"Just do what you want to do, Hakyeon," said Wonshik as he smile.

"So, how your life after Jaehwan's leave?" Ask Hakyeon even when she can see from Wonshik's face how miserable his life after the girl leave. 

"Well, you deserve it," said Hakyeon before Wonshik give her answer. 

"Yah," yell Wonshik as he knock Hakyeon's head.

"How dare you hit my head," said Hakyeon before she knock Wonshik's head too.

Both of them start with being friend first. Now, they are acting like before. Before they have special feeling on each other. Now, they just love each other as friends, not more than that.

Without they realise, there someone take picture of them teasing each other. The picture is the one sent to Taekwoon. That boy right now is looking at the picture of smiling Hakyeon with Wonshik.