Dinner

Learn To Love

"When will they arrive?" Ask Hakyeon as she feel curious on the girl.

"Hongbin said they already in their way," reply Taekwoon without looking at her. He keep his attention on the television. 

Hakyeon can't help but feel curious on the girl. What kind of person she is that make Hongbin fall for her and make decision to marry with her even when they only met few days ago. It feel like a drama for Hakyeon. The girl must be so so cute to make Hongbin feel like that.

Ding Dong! The door bell is ringing telling them their guests already arrive. Hakyeon and Taekwoon look at each other before they walk toward the door fastly. Taekwoon open the door revealing Hongbin and the girl.

"Hi, hyung. Sorry we're late," said Hongbin as he look at the boy.

"Its okay. Come in," invite Taekwoon as his eyes still fix on the girl. Hongbin and Sanghyuk nod their head before they enter the house together.

"Welcome," said Hakyeon as she look at the girl. 

"Hakyeon unnie?" Sanghyuk look at the girl in shock. 

"Sanghyuk? Hyukkie?" Hakyeon stare at the girl with wide eyes.

Sanghyuk fastly hug the Hakyeon tightly as she cry. Hakyeon look at Hongbin and Taekwoon as she rub Sanghyuk's back. Those two also look at the hugging girls in shock. Well, the boys does not expect the girls know each other.

"What actually happen? Is that true uncle Han try to do something to you?" Ask Hakyeon after they sit at the living room together.

"No, its not dad. Dad already passed away one years ago," told Sanghyuk as she still holding Hakyeon's hand tightly.

"Oh my god. I don't know about it. I'm sorry," said Hakyeon.

"No, its okay," Sanghyuk shake his head slightly.

"So, who...," Hakyeon want to know everything that happen to her dongsaeng.

"Mother remarried again after dad passed away," said Sanghyuk that make Hakyeon understand the situation right now.

"After dad passed away, mother treat me differently. She does not care about me at all. She also start to hit me for no reason. When I told her what that man try to do to me, she beat me. She said I'm the one who seduce her husband. She does not believe me at all," continue Sanghyuk as she wipe her tears. Hakyeon rub her back softly.

"So, what happen that night? What did he do that make you run?" Ask Hakyeon as she stare at the girl. She really need to hold herself from being angry. She need to stay calm for Sanghyuk. Anger just make it worse.

"He... he sneak into my room and try to me," told Sanghyuk as she start to cry harder. Hongbin who just hear about it gasp in shock. Taekwoon too.

Hakyeon look away as she mumbling on something. From , Taekwoon and Hongbin know she is cursing. 

"That why I run. I don't think I can stay at that house anymore. He might try to do that again. I don't want to be his victim," continue Sanghyuk. Hakyeon fastly hug the girl saying she doing a great job by leaving the house.

Hongbin who just watch them walk toward the girl and kneel in front of her. He hold Sanghyuk's hand and stare at her lovingly.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of you. I'll protect you. I promise," said Hongbin. They stare at each other lovingly for a while before Taekwoon's stomach make weird sound. It make all of them look at the boy. Taekwoon just rub his neck as he laugh little bit.

"How about if we eat our dinner right now," suggest Hakyeon as she also laugh. She stand up and hold Taekwoon's arm toward the dining table.

"I agree," said Hongbin as he and Sanghyuk follow the other couple together.