Stay

Learn To Love

"This is the room. You can sleep here, Jaehwan," said Hakyeon as she open her room. Jaehwan look around the room with a smile. She then put her daughter on the bed slowly. Hakyeon sit beside her as her eyes fix at the cute little girl. 

"I'm sorry for disturbing you and your husband, Hakyeon," Jaehwan hold Hakyeon's hand tightly.

"No, you're not. Don't worry," reply Hakyeon as she smile slightly.

"But, are you sure about this?" Hakyeon look straight into Jaehwan's eyes when she ask her that question.

"I... I don't know. But, this is what I plan. I will leave him when our baby born. He not love me, Hakyeon. He will never love me. I know that. I don't want to make he hate me more by seeing me everyday. It just make he remember about the mistake that we have done," Jaehwan look so sad. She know her marriage never can be saved anymore. What make she feel more hurt is when she need his husband that night, he's not there. That what make she feel so disappointed.

"Are you sure about that?" Hakyeon want her friends to be happy. 

"Well, he is changing lately. But, I know he just feel guilty and pity to me and Areum. I don't want to live like that," its look like Jaehwan already give up on Wonshik.

Hakyeon sigh heavily when she hear her friend. She can't say anything. She does not has any right to say her decision is right or wrong. She silently hug her friend tightly and just let her cry on her shoulder. 

 

"How is she?" ask Taekwoon when he saw his wife walk out from her room, but now it already become Jaehwan's room. Hakyeon just sigh as she sit beside her husband.

"She's fine, physically. Mentally, I don't think so. She already give up on her relationship with Wonshik. I know she feel disappointed and sad on Wonshik's action. I admit he quite cruel and mean toward Jaehwan, but still I want both of them to be happy," said Hakyeon. Taekwoon can see how sad she is from her face. 

"Don't worry. I think she just need time to calm down. We can't give her any stress. It not good for her, remember. Just give her time to think. I'm sure she can decide what good for her and her daughter," Taekwoon hold Hakyeon's hand tightly when he say that. 

"Okay," reply Hakyeon as she smile at her husband.

"By the way, I actually want to ask you something. But, I always forget," said Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon seriously.

"Okay. About what?" ask Hakyeon back.

"Well, how do you know about Wonshik's house passcode? Did you always go there? Did you always sleep there?" Taekwoon ask as he give a jealous look at his wife. Hakyeon rub her neck nervously when she hear the questions. 

"Emm well, as what I told you before, Wonshik is my exboyfriend. So, of course I went to his house before. But, I never sleep there. I just go there to wake him up or help him to tidy up the house. Only that. Not more," reply Hakyeon.

"Really?" Taekwoon look at his wife with a disbelief look. 

"Okay fine if you not believe me. I already told you the truth," said Hakyeon as she stand up to leave the boy. Taekwoon fastly grab her hand and pull her back. He put his arms aroud Hakyeon's waist and make she lie on the sofa. He lie over Hakyeon and stare at the girl straight into her eyes.

Hakyeon blink her eyes few times. She can feel her heart beating loudly and fast. She can feel her face become hot. Taekwoon smile when he saw Hakyeon's red face. The girl look so cute and also y under him right now.

"Of course I trust you, my loving wife," whisper Taekwoon as he lean down slowly to capture Hakyeon's lips.

"Hakyeon, can you...," Jaehwan fastly stop her steps and turn back to her room. 

"Sorry!" shout Jaehwan before she close the door.

Hakyeon and Taekwoon look at the room before they look back at each other. They start to laugh as Taekwoon help his wife to sit up.

"We'll continue it later," whisper Taekwoon before he give a peck on Hakyeon's cheek.