Sulking

Learn To Love

Taekwoon close the file harshly before he lean on the chair. He really does not has any mood to work. Its already three days Hakyeon does not want to talk with him. That girl keep ignore and avoiding him. He try to apologise but that girl does not even want to look at him when he do it. 

He try to ask help from Jaehwan and that girl already try to speak with her friend. But, it failed. Hakyeon really feel very hurt on his words. Taekwoon does not blame that girl. He realise and admit he the one who in fault here. 

"What's wrong, hyung? You look so bad," ask Daehyun as he enter the room and sit in front his cousin.

"I make Hakyeon angry and now she's sulking on me. She does not want to talk or even look at me. What should I do, Daehyun?" Taekwoon really look so miserable. Daehyun can't help but laugh when he saw Taekwoon's face. 

"Yah, you're happy to see me like this?" Scold Taekwoon as he glare at his cousin.

"Sorry," said Daehyun as he bow slightly. He think how much his hyung love his wife to be this miserable when she does not talk to him. He feel happy to know that Taekwoon already able to forget that woman and live happily without her.

"Try to give her present," suggest Daehyun.

"Present?" Taekwoon look at his cousin. 

"Yeah, like flowers or chocolate," Daehyun give his explaination.

"Okay, I'll try it," Taekwoon think it a good suggestion. Why he never think about it before.

"I think you should give her some card too," Daehyun continue to help his hyung.

"I'll do that too. Thank you for your suggestion, Daehyun. It really helping," Taekwoon really hope it will work and Hakyeon will not sulking with him anymore. It really feel hurt when that girl does not talk with him. He miss her smile, her laugh. He promise to himself that he will never do anything that can make Hakyeon angry to him again. Never.

"Hyung, can I ask you something?" Daehyun look at Taekwoon.

"Have you told her that you love her?" Ask Daehyun that make Taekwoon realise that fact. Yes, he never tell Hakyeon that he love her. Taekwoon's face change immediately when he realise about it.

"You don't? You really need to be hit, hyung," tease Daehyun that make Taekwoon throw a pen toward him.

"I forget," mumble Taekwoon.

"Just tell her your true feeling, hyung. I'm sure she will accept your feeling and also your apologize if you sincerely told her about it," advise Daehyun. 

"Thank you. You're really helping," said Taekwoon as he nod his head and smile at his cousin.