Drunk

Learn To Love

"Okay. Good night and be careful," said Taekwoon before he ended the call. He sigh heavily before he go back to the club. Taekwoon really hate to be in club, but what can he do when his client is the one who invite him.

"Who are you talking to?" Ask Junhyung when Taekwoon sit back at his seat.

"My wife," reply Taekwoon with a smile.

"Oh, I don't know you already married," said Junhyung as he feel shock on this new information.

"Yes, I am. And we're waiting for our child," Taekwoon smile wider when he talk about their star.

"Congratulation. Drink up, I'll treat you tonight," said Junghyung as he pour some wine into Taekwoon's glass.

"Thank you, but I can't drink much. Tomorrow I have another important meeting," decline Taekwoon as he take the glass and drink it slowly.

"I understand. Don't worry. I don't know that you already married. If not, I'll not drag you here. I really though you're still single," said Junghyung. 

"Its okay," reply Taekwoon as he smile to ensure the man that its really fine.

 

Junhyung walk back to his place from the toilet and found Taekwoon already drunk. This sight make he feel weird because this man said he does not want to drink much. And he can see Taekwoon does not drink much because the wine in the bottle still same as before he leave for his business just now.

"Taekwoon, are you okay?" Ask Junhyung worriedly. Taekwoon does not answer but he's mumbling something that can't be understand by anyone. 

"Let me sent you back," said Junhyung as he take Taekwoon's phone on the table and put it in his pocket. When he want to help that man stand up, a woman stop him.

"Its okay. Let us sent him back," said the woman as she hold Taekwoon's arm.

"But...," Junhyung want to protest but, Taekwoon already walk out from that place with help from another man.

"Don't worry. We're his friends," said the woman before she leave. 

Junhyung still standing there as he feel suspicious. Why they suddenly appear when he just want to bring Taekwoon back to his hotel? Something is really not right. He fastly walk out from the club to find them but its look like they already gone.

"Oh my god," Junhyung know he make a mistake by letting Taekwoon back with the people who claimed to be Taekwoon friend. He cursing himself for trusting some strangers easily like that.

Then the phone in his pocket ringing. He take out the phone and realise that its Taekwoon's phone. "Hello," answer him.

***

Dongwook throw the drunk boy on the bed. He sit on a chair near the bed and look at the sleeping boy in satisfy. He always want to destroy Taekwoon's life and now is the suitable time for him to do that. He never like this boy actually. He hate him on his achievement and also the attention that he always get. Why they always praise on this boy when he also there.

When he meet Hakyeon, his hate feeling become more. He want Hakyeon. If not because of Taekwoon, he already able to get that girl that night. Taekwoon is just lucky to be able marrying that girl. Its not they married because of love at the first place. 

Haeyong sit beside the sleeping boy and caress his face softly. She smile as she think what can she do with this boy. She will able to be with Taekwoon forever. No one can separate them, even his wife. 

"You'll be mine tonight and forever," whisper Haeyong ily.

"So, what should we do right now?" Ask Dongwook as he look at the girl.

"Well, lets begin our plan," reply Haeyong as she begin to open Taekwoon's button.