Peace

Learn To Love

Hakyeon walk alone toward the kitchen as she hold her back. Her belly has been big even when she only in seven month of pregnancy. Taekwoon fastly walk toward the girl and hold Hakyeon's hand and waist tightly. 

"Where you want to go? Just tell me if you want anything," said Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon worriedly.

"You're in the bathroom. I don't want to disturb you," reply Hakyeon before she sit at the dining table.

"Are you hungry? What do you want?" Ask Taekwoon as he walk into the kitchen.

"Emm I want your special spagetty and also banana milk," reply Hakyeon. Taekwoon nod his head before he open the refrigerator and took out the ingrediants to cook the spagetty. He then take a bottle of banana milk and give it to his wife.

"I need two," said Hakyeon as she pout.

"Why two?" Taekwoon look at his wife as he tilt his head.

"Because I have two in here," reply Hakyeon as she point at her big belly with a smile. Taekwoon smile back before he nod his head and take another bottle of of banana milk.

"No more," said Taekwoon as he put the milk in front Hakyeon. He give a peck on Hakyeon's lips before he start to cook for his beloved wife.

Hakyeon drink the milk as she watch his husband's back in the kitchen, cooking for her and their twin. She rub her belly softly before she look back at her husband. She feel so lucky to have Taekwoon as his husband. After this, they will be more happy.

When they know they are having a twin, Taekwoon cried in happiness. He keep looking at the ultrasound picture as he smile widely. He keep it in his wallet to look at it when he has chance.

Hakyeon big belly made she unable to move around freely. Her legs always feel hurt. Her body feel aches, limp and sore that make she cry sometimes. Thats why Taekwoon always stay at home, leaving his work to take care of his wife. He know Daehyun can handle everything well. He trust that boy's ability.

When he need to go to work, Jaehwan and Sanghyuk will be there to accompany Hakyeon. He never allow Hakyeon to be alone. He afraid something will happen to her when she's alone at home.

Although in these months none of the bad guys disturb them, it still make he worried. He scares they will do anything that can hurt Hakyeon and their twin star. Hakyeon almost never leave that house. She only go to hospital for check up or to Jung mansion. If she need or want to go out, Taekwoon will always accompany her. 

After what almost happen before with Songhoon, Taekwoon become more cautious and careful. He try to find that boy but failed. He disappear without any trace that make he become more worried. About Dongwook, he already apologize to him. And he promise that he will never disturb them anymore.

Haeyong? That girl still bothering him but not so frequently. She already stop going to his office and for few weeks, she already stop disturbing him. Maybe she already give up. He really hope so.

"Is it delicious?" Taekwoon watch his wife eating his spagetty with a smile.

Hakyeon always having different type of craving. There one time when she craving for coffee, she drink different type of coffee at the same time. Americano, mocca, latte, black coffee. Taekwoon just shake his head as he watch that girl drink the coffee. He bet one of the twin must like coffee so much when she or he grow up. When it come to food, she just can eat Taekwoon's cooking. So if she craving anything, Taekwoon will cook for her and he without tired just cook whatever she want.

"Of course. No one can win over you Taekwoonnie," said Hakyeon as she show her thumb. Taekwoon smile before he lean forward and the sauce on Hakyeon's lips. 

"Yah, what are you doing?" Hakyeon close as she blushing.

"I just want to help to clean your mouth," reply Taekwoon as he smirk evilly. Hakyeon sent a glare at him before she continue eating her food. Then she pout her lips and point at it. Taekwoon laugh before he crash his lips with her. Tasting the delicious lips.

"I think someone get jealous," said Hakyeon as she laugh when she feel the kicking in her belly. Taekwoon also laugh before he lean down to give two kisses to his twin stars. 

Then Taekwoon can hear his phone ringing. He fastly stand up and enter the room to take his phone. "Whats wrong, Daehyun?" Taekwoon walk back toward his wife.

"Hello, sorry but I want to inform you that the owner of this phone involved in an accident," said the caller.

"Accident? Where?" Ask Taekwoon worriedly. Hakyeon stop eating and look at her husband.

"He already sent to XX hospital. His condition is quite bad. So I think its better if you come to the hospital immediately," said the caller.

"Okay. Thank you so much," Taekwoon end the call and look at his wife.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine here. You should go. Poor Daehyun," said Hakyeon as she hold Taekwoon's hand tightly.

"But...," Taekwoon does not want to leave her alone.

"Daehyun need you. Now go, I'll be just fine here. Don't worry," cut Hakyeon.

Taekwoon take a deep breath before he stand up and take his wallet and car key. "Be careful, okay. I'll call for Hongbin and Sanghyuk to accompany you tonight," said Taekwoon before he give a peck on Hakyeon's lips.

"Drive carefully," shout Hakyeon as she send her husband out with her eyes. She hope Daehyun will just fine.