Destiny

Learn To Love

Hongbin drive his car alone late at night. As he drive, he think what Haeyong ask him just now. That girl want him to help her to get Taekwoon back. Of course no. Never. Why he should help that girl to destroy his hyung's marriage. 

When he arrive at a dark empty area, suddenly a girl run crossing the road. Hongbin fastly stop his car to avoid from hitting the girl. That girl look at his car in shock.

That girl look around before she run toward Hongbin's car and knock the window. Hongbin open the window slightly to hear what that girl want to say.

"Help me. Please, help me. Save me," pleade the girl. Hongbin can see from her face how miserable she is. 

"Please, I beg you," that girl begging him as she crying hardly. Hongbin think hardly before he sigh heavily. He then open the lock allowing that girl to enter his car.

When the girl enter his car, Hongbin fastly drove the car away from that place. In the car, they just keep silent and does not talk at all. When Hongbin ensure they already far enough, he stop the car at the side of road and look at the girl.

"Why you stop here? He... he will catch me and bring me back. I don't want to," that girl stuttering as she shaking. That girl look nervous and in great fear.

"Before I can bring you in my car to anywhere, I need to know what happen. I don't want to get any problem. First, what's your name?" Hongbin start the interrogation.

"Han... Han Sanghyuk," reply that girl suddenly feel scare with Hongbin's stare.

"What happen? Who you running from?" Hongbin continue asking questions.

"I... I run from my adopted father. He... He want to do something to me," Sanghyuk start to cry and shaking harder. That sight make Hongbin feel pity on her. 

He does not know what he need to do, so he just pull the girl into a hug. He rub her back as he try to calm her with his words. When he ensure the girl already stop shaking, he push the girl slowly and look at her.

"If that so, you can just stay at my house," suggest Hongbin. He actually does not had any other good suggestion than that.

"Your house?" Sanghyuk tilt her head as she thinking. 

"Yeah, don't worry. I'm not doing anything to you," Hongbin drive the car away back to his house.

"I'm not. I know you are a good person," said the girl with a smile. Hongbin feel something hit him when that girl smile. 

"Emm.. don't you feel worry? I might be a criminal. A murderer or . Maybe after I bring you home, you'll never can live my house," tease Hongbin after he can control his feeling. 

"You're not. I can see from your face, you're a good person," reply Sanghyuk honestly. 

Hongbin just smile when he hear Sanghyuk's words. But, he really mean what he said just now. He will not let this girl go. He think he will take a drastic decision and he need other people's opinion on it.