Stop

Learn To Love

"Thank you for sending me, Taekwoonnie," said Hakyeon as she open the car door.

"You're welcome," reply Taekwoon.

"I'll pick you up after I finish my work," continue Taekwoon as he look at Hakyeon through the window.

"Okay. Be careful in your way to your office," said Hakyeon as she smile at her husband.
Taekwoon nod his head before he drive away from that place.

***

Hakyeon wait for her husband patiently in front of her college. Suddenly someone called her name.

"Hakyeon," called a boy that make Hakyeon turn around. Her face change immediately when she saw the boy and fastly walk away from him.

"Hakyeon," called the boy again as he hold Hakyeon's hand to stop her.

"What do you want, Wonshik?" Ask Hakyeon as she pull back her hand.

"I want you. I still love you. I love you so much Hakyeon," said Wonshik. He try to hold Hakyeon's hand again but the girl fastly pull back her hand to avoid him.

"I already told you many times, Wonshik. I don't love you anymore. We already over," reply Hakyeon as she glare at the boy.

"But, I still love you. Please come back to me," said Wonshik as he look at Hakyeon desperately. Hakyeon just smirk when she hear his words.

"Love? If you love me you will not sleep with my friend behind my back. Just stop it, Wonshik. You already married. Jaehwan is pregnant right now. You should take care of your wife. Not doing something like this," said Hakyeon. She sigh heavily as he look at the boy. 

"But, its all a mistake. We're drunk that night. Its not we're intend to do that," reply Wonshik as he try to hold Hakyeon's hand again.

"Just stop it. Even if its all a mistake, that child is yours. You need to responsible on that child. By the way, I'm already married," told Hakyeon that make Wonshik look at her with wide eyes.

"What? You're joking, right?" Wonshik can't believe what has he heard just now. Hakyeon want to leave him.

"Its a lie. You just lying, right?" Ask Wonshik as he hold her hand.

"Let me go, Wonshik," said Hakyeon as she try to pull back her hand. But Wonshik's grip is too strong. 

"Tell me it just a lie," said Wonshik as he glare at the girl.

"No, its not. I'm already married. Just forget about me please," reply Hakyeon as she try to pull back her hand again.

"Hakyeon," called someone that make both of them turn around. 

"I think you should let her hand go," said Taekwoon calmly as he stand beside Hakyeon.

"Who do you think you are?" Ask Wonshik as he glare at the boy.

"Me? I'm Hakyeon's husband," told Taekwoon as he put his arm around Hakyeon's waist.

"What?" Wonshik look at them in disbelief. Hakyeon fastly pull back her hand.

"Yes, he is my husband. So, please Wonshik. Don't disturb me again. Please focus on Jaehwan and your baby. She is my friend. If I know you try to do anything bad to her, you know what I will do," warn Hakyeon as she glare at the boy to show that she is serious with what she said.

"Lets go," said Hakyeon before she pull Taekwoon's hand away from that place. Wonshik just stare at the couple with sad eyes. He walk away from that place with heavy steps. How could she married with someone else? She know he still love her.