Our wedding

Learn To Love

"Taekwoon, I know this is not your original plan. But, I hope you will accept it. Please take care of her ," said Mr Jung as he pat Taekwoon's back softly.

The boy just nod his head. He walk on the aisle with heavy heart and heavy steps. He smile as he pretend to be happy in front of the guests. When the mc announce the bride arrival, Taekwoon just look at the door without any emotion. When the door opened, he saw an angel walk toward him with a smile. Who is she? Is she always that beautiful? She look so bright and shining. Taekwoon admit he had been captive by that beautifulness. He can't help but smile as his eyes follow Hakyeon's steps toward him. 

The girl can feel her heart beating fastly. She really feel nervous. Its not what she plan. But, she accept this wedding and take it as her destiny. Her fate to be with a man named Jung Taekwoon. When she saw her groom waiting for her, she smile widely as her eyes fixed on that boy only. He look so charming and handsome. 

"Please take care of her, Taekwoon," said Mr Jung before he give Hakyeon's hand to Taekwoon.

They look at each other before they look at the officer. That day, Taekwoon and Hakyeon officially become husband and wife. "You can kiss your bride," said the officer as he look at Taekwoon. The boy lean forward and give a quick kiss on Hakyeon's lips. The guests clap their hands as they stand up. They keep praising how match the couple are. Taekwoon and Hakyeon keep smiling as they show their sweetness in front of the guests. They really are a good actors.