Talk

Learn To Love

Taekwoon can see his wife walk toward him and Haeyong with a face that cannot be interpret. Hakyeon stand beside her husband and pull the hand from Taekwoon's hand and replace it with her hand.

"Who do you think you are? Touching my husband like that," ask Hakyeon as she glare at the girl. Haeyong snickers as she roll her eyes.

"I'm the one who should be married with him. Not you. You're just lucky to be able be with him. You just a replacememt of me," Haeyong try to make Hakyeon angry. 

"Yes, I am lucky. Thanks to you for leaving him. If not because of you, I will never get this fine perfect man," Hakyeon look at Taekwoon with a smile. She stare at the boy lovingly that earn a smile from Taekwoon too.

"That's why I want him back. Taekwoon, please come back to me. I can't live without you," beg Haeyong again as she look at Taekwoon.

"And you, leave him. Let him happy with me. You just a disturbance in our life," Haeyong look at Hakyeon angrily. Why her plan does not work? Now she know what the boys said that she cannot be so happy. Its look like this girl is a stubborn person.

"Why should I do that? Because you want him back, I should leave him for you," Hakyeon smirk when she said that. 

"Yes!" Yell Haeyong. She can't hide her anger anymore. Taekwoon look at his wife in worried. Worry the girl will truely leave him. He does not want to be alone again. He love her so much.

"Never. Why should I do that for you? Who are you to me? Have we know before? You're not even worth for Taekwoon. You think I will let him go for you. So funny because from what I even remember, I don't make any plan to give up on Taekwoon. Just stop embarrassing yourself, chasing a married man. We are happy right now," reply Hakyeon as she glare at the girl. Daehyun and Youngjae smile in satisfy when they hear Hakyeon's words. Taekwoon look at his wife with a smile. Happy that the girl does not want to give up on him.

"No! I will never let him go. We already promise to be together forever," Haeyong once again talk about the promise. The ridiculous promise. Taekwoon really hate it so much. He's not someone who easily break a promise. She the one who leave him.

"Promise? Bla bla bla. Don't talk about promise when you the one who break it. You talk like he the one who forget about the promise. Just don't do that. I hate it so much. My husband is not a forgetful person," Hakyeon hold her husband's hand tighter. She really need to control her anger.

"Don't disturb him anymore. Don't disturb our marriage. Whatever you do, I will never leave him. I will be with him forever. Just go if you don't want me to beat you. Please go before I cannot keep my anger on you and slap you. Trust me. You don't want to see me angry," Hakyeon give a deadly glare at the girl. That girl really need to leave. When Hakyeon see her face, she feel so angry.

"You think I care about it. I just want Taekwoon back. Leave him now or else!" Yell Haeyong. She hold Hakyeon's arm tightly as she glare at her.

Hakyeon laugh as she look at her husband. Taekwoon can see anger in her eyes. Even when she laughing, she look so scary. Daehyun and Youngjae gulp as they can see black aura come out from the girl. 

This sight of Hakyeon, Taekwoon has saw it two times before. First, when they at the hospital and second when she heard about what happen to Sanghyuk. But, her face look scarier than those time.

"Taekwoonnie, can I borrow one of your room?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at the boy with a creepy smile. Taekwoon does not know how he should answer so he just nod his head. 

Hakyeon look back at the girl and put her arm around Haeyong's shoulder. "What do you want to do?" Ask Haeyong as she start to feel scare.

"Don't worry. We just gonna have a girl to girl talk," Hakyeon give a sweetest smile to Haeyong.

The girl can feel her heart beating fastly. She's shaking hardly as she look at Hakyeon in fear. 

"N...no, its... its okay. I'll just... I'll just go for now," said Haeyong as she push away the hand on her shoulder and walk away from the office without looking back. She does not want to make eye contact with the scary girl.

"I though I can have some fun right now," mumble Hakyeon as she pout. 

Taekwoon look at his wife with a smile as he put his arms around her body and hug her tightly. How much he miss this girl.