Different

Learn To Love

Wonshik enter his house with heavy heart. Before, he also feel lazy to go back home. Now he feel same but because of different reason. 

When he open the door, there no more Jaehwan who will welcome him home with smile. No more Jaehwan who keep treat him nicely.

Wonshik really feel empty in his heart. Why he never realise it much more earlier? Why he never try to accept that girl? Why he never try to love that girl? Why he keep following his ego? Why?

Its too late right now. He realise about it too late. Jaehwan will never accept him again. He done many wrong things to her. He acting so mean on her. He know he don't deserve to be forgive by that girl. 

"I'm sorry," mumble Wonshik as he start to cry. He look at his wedding photo on the wall with the teary eyes. 

"I'm sorry," that boy keep repeat the words as he cry. Hakyeon is right. He love Jaehwan. But he never want to admit the feeling. 

The memories on Jaehwan keep playing in his head. How he keep take care the girl at night to ensure her pain or cramp not attacking the girl at night. How he always pay attention on Jaehwan's craving and bought it for her. How he silently make sure the girl stay save in her way to the hospital alone. 

He just too ego to admit about it. He the one who's in fault. That night, he actually want to go back home earlier. But, his coworkers force him to join them. He really feel regret on that. He always go back home early and never fail to do that. He worried on the girl to be left alone at home in night. Only if he reject them and go back home. This will not happen. Jaehwan will not be so angry on him.

Just that night. Only that night he failed to do that. He really feel disappointed on himself. Really disappointed.

"I miss you, Jaehwan," mumble Wonshik as he lie down and close his eyes tightly. He really need to rest himself. He really feel tired.

"I love you," mumble Wonshik before he fall in deep sleep.