Suprise

Learn To Love

Taekwoon open his eyes slowly. He sit up as he hold his heavy head. Suddenly he feel like want to puke and fastly run toward the bathroom. He kneel at the toilet bowl and keep throwing up. He lean at the wall for a while before he stand up and wash his mouth and face at the sink. He look at his reflection on the mirror and realise that he's not wearing any shirt.

Then he walk back toward the bed lazily. He still feel sleepy and dizzy. He slip under blanket and close his eyes. In few seconds, he open back his eyes. He look at his right and become shock on what he saw. There's a girl beside him.

Taekwoon fastly crawl backward to distance himself from that girl that make he fall on the floor and make loud noise. That noise make the girl stirr in her sleep and wake up.

'What's going on? Oh my god, what have he done?' Taekwoon keep asking himself questions. He who still sitting on the floor look at the girl with wide eyes. He can't see the girl well because the room is dark. He can see the girl sit up and look at him. Then, she reach out her hand to open the table lamp beside the bed.

"What are you doing sitting on the floor, Taekwoonnie?" Ask the girl as she yawning and rub her eyes cutely.

Taekwoon blink his eyes few times before he crawl back on the bed, approaching the girl. "Hakyeon?" Taekwoon cup the girl's face and look at her carefully. Hakyeon look at the boy with a smile before she give a peck on his lips. 

"What... what are you doing here? When did you arrive? Why you don't tell me?" Ask Taekwoon as he feel relief to know that the girl who sleeping beside him is his own wife.

Hakyeon fastly hug her husband tighly before she answer his question, "I want to give you a suprise so I come here last night. And because of its a suprise, I don't want to tell you," reply Hakyeon as she smile at her husband.

Taekwoon smile when he hear Hakyeon's answer. He then lean down and kiss her forehead lovingly. "Did you come alone?" Ask Taekwoon worriedly.

"Nope, I come with my bodyguards," reply Hakyeon that make Taekwoon look at her weirdly.

"Jaehwan, Wonshik, Hongbin, Sanghyuk and Areum also here. They don't allow me to go here alone after what almost happen yesterday," continue Hakyeon.

"What do you mean by almost happen?" Ask Taekwoon.

"Yesterday, Songhoon met me at the college. He push me on the road and luckily Wonshik able to catch me before I fall," Hakyeon told her husband what actually happen.

"What?" Taekwoon look at his wife worriedly and hug her closer.

"Thats why Jaehwan does not allow me to be alone. So, they follow me here. They said they also want to have their honeymoon here," continue Hakyeon.

"Thank god you're okay. I really need to thank Wonshik and the others for take care of both of you," Taekwoon really feel glad to have them as his friends. 

"But, how can you enter this room?" Ask Taekwoon as he look at his wife weirdly. He does not remember he has open the door to anyone last night.

"Someone open this door for me," reply Hakyeon that make Taekwoon tilt his head in confuse.

"Who? Ah, did Junhyung open the door for you?" Guess Taekwoon when he remember about his client.

"Junhyung?" Ask Hakyeon as she look at her husband. Is he serious or not?

"Yeah. Last night I went to a club with him. And then I get drunk. So I though, maybe he's the one who sent me back here," reply Taekwoon. He really can't remember anything. Last night is totally black out for him.

"You get drunk?" Hakyeon glare at him that make Taekwoon laugh little bit.

"I think so. I only drink wine with Junhyung and its not a strong drink. But I don't know why, I can't remember anything after the second glass," reply Taekwoon as he rub his forehead. Hakyeon fastly help her husband and massage his head. 

Taekwoon close his eyes as he feel comfortable under Hakyeon's touch. "Lie down and sleep. We'll talk more at the morning," whisper Hakyeon as she push the boy softly to lie on the bed. 

Taekwoon just follow Hakyeon's words and lie down. His eyes still close as he feel Hakyeon's finger massaging his head. Slowly he fall into the dreamland. Hakyeon smile when she hear soft snore come from her husband. She kiss Taekwoon's forehead before she lie beside her husband. She hold Taekwoon closely as she close her eyes too, joining her husband in the dreamland.