Bodyguard

Learn To Love

"That's what happen," Hakyeon told her husband what happen just now.

"I'll go back right now," said Taekwoon after he know what happen.

"No, its okay. Don't worry. I'll be fine," stop Hakyeon. This why she does not want to tell her husband. She does not want to make him worry and disturb his work.

"Its not okay. He threat to do something to you. I should be there with you to protect you. I can't let anything happen to you," Taekwoon really feel worry on what happen. He does not care about the work anymore. Its Hakyeon's and their baby's safety are the most important to him. 

"Don't worry, Taekwoon. We're here. We'll look after your wife," said Jaehwan after she just hear their conversation silently.

"Yeah, oppa. And we want to ask permission for Hongbin and Wonshik oppa sleep here tonight. Can they?" Ask Sanghyuk.

"Of course they can. Its dangerous if only you girls in that house. The boy might come again this night," said Taekwoon as he feel little bit relief when he know the boys will be there too.

"You heard them, Woonnie. Don't worry, okay. I'll be fine. They will look after me," said Hakyeon to ensure the boy that she will be okay.

"Okay, if you said so. If anything happen, call me. Okay? Call me," remind Taekwoon.

"Okay, I will. Now go. You'll be late for your meeting," said Hakyeon.

"Okay. Bye. Love you and be careful," said Taekwoon before the call ended.

"Okay. Love you too," reply Hakyeon before she ended the call. She sigh heavily as she look down. She admit she feel quite worry on Songhoon's threat. If she the only one will get hurt, she does not care. But, its involve her child too. Her baby with Taekwoon. She promise that she will protect their star. She will.

"Don't worry, unnie. We're here. We'll help you," said Sanghyuk as she hold Hakyeon's hand.

"Yeah, don't worry. I already assign two bodyguards to accompany you. They will arrive soon," said Jaehwan as she hold Hakyeon's hand too. Hakyeon laugh when she hear the word bodyguard. She know who that girl talking about.

"If that so, lets cook something for your bodyguards. They must be hungry," said Hakyeon as she stand up. The others nod their head in agree before they follow the girl toward the kitchen. Areum has been a very good girl today. She has been sleeping and does not give any troubles to her mother.

 

After the dinner, all of them sit on the sofa, in front the tv. The girls tell the boys about Songhoon's threat that make them understand on what happen. "If he know that Taekwoon is not at home right now, its mean the girl also know about it. Don't you think she will go to Jeju Island too?" Wonshik suddenly think on that. His words make the others realise on that possible.

Hakyeon groan in annoyance. "I know. That why I will fly there after my exam finish," said Hakyeon. 

"You want to go there alone? No, I don't think so. Its dangerous," oppose Jaehwan.

"No, its not. When I got there, I'll go straight to Taekwoon's room and he will take care of me there," said Hakyeon to ensure that she'll be fine there.

"Don't worry too much. You know how strong this girl is," said Wonshik as he hold Jaehwan's hand tightly.

"Okay fine," said Jaehwan in defeat. Hakyeon smile as she look at her friends.

"I know you worried on me. But, trust me. I'll be fine," said Hakyeon. The others nod their head as they smile at the girl.

***

Hakyeon walk out from the college happily. Happy that she already finish her studies. And also happy that she can see her husband when she fly toward Jeju Island after this.

As she waiting for a taxi, someone grab her hand. "What are you doing, Songhoon? Let me go," yell Hakyeon as she pull back her hand and walk backward to distance herself with that boy.

"I already told you. I want you," Songhoon once again try to hold Hakyeon's hand. The girl fastly hit the boy with her handbag and push him away. 

As she turn around to leave, the boy push her toward the road. She yelp as she can feel her body falling. She close her eyes as her hands holding her stomach, protecting her star.

But, she's not feeling anything. She does not feel hurt. When she open her eyes, she can see Wonshik is holding her. Wonshik release a relief sigh when he able to catch the girl before she fall on the road.

Wonshik carefully help Hakyeon to stand before he look at Songhoon who already disappear when he saw him there. "Are you okay?" Ask Wonshik as he look at the girl in worried.

"I'm... I'm fine. Thank you. Thank you. You're really a good bodyguard, Wonshik," praise Hakyeon.

"You know I am," reply Wonshik before he send the girl back to her house. His wife is the one who told him to fetch Hakyeon and he feel glad he do that. If not, something worse might happen to his friend.